It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting married in less than a month but I think I have just met my soul mate.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Congrats! As the saying goes "Think with your head....no, not your dickhead!"

Share this experience with your wife so that she will cherish you even more.
edit on 13-7-2017 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xsocomx

After having a relationship for so long, Love fades. It ends up being more of a business partnership. The feelings you are having now, you had when you first met your girl and will happen again. No matter what people say, humans were not designed to have one partner for ever. When you have one girl the rest of your life, you cannot expect to have the same hormones flowing as when you first met her.
Evolution calls for you to reproduce as much as possible but bc you have a brain, you know this is not possible. Like with alot of other things you must not act on impulse and use your brain.
The enemy of relationships is friends. You should bring no others int your relationship unless family and even then watch out for those that are not blood.
Your feelings are normal but like i said, you would not be in a good place right now if you acted on all your feelings.
Respect your girl and dont bring others over. This will keep happening, the test of love is when you keep these feelings under control.
In a few years you will go to the shops and have a chemical feelings when you interact with someone compatible, she too will be another soul mate.
Your wife will have the same feelings every now and then, talk to her bro.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies

😂... cherish you even more ?

I think she will simply feel less cherished .
You trying to break them up ?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

She's a bad woman. When it comes to relationships and sex, men stand no chance as a woman lures him in. Therefore, "she" is leading this entire parade, and you're following along like a rat behind the Pied Piper. Women like her, are like monkey's..they don't let go of one branch, until they have a firm grip on the next one. ...you're the new branch.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Postpone the wedding immediately.

Is the other girl really better than yours ? I mean, supposedly the other guy is a deadbeat, but it's seldom that simple. If he's a loser, then why hasn't she left him? If she can't leave him because she's dependent on him, then chances are you're better off.

Think about the two of them as the kids parents. If their relationship sucks, he might be better off with them split, but what if you're just in love with the idea of her, and you find out she's a totally different person?

Trust me I get where you're coming from, but if you've lived with someone for 7-8 years and you still truly love each other (and don't regularly want to choke one another), I think that's pretty hard to find.

The hardest part is the chance of losing both. Taking the time to decide, or even openly discussing it with your current GF might will probably hurt her and do lasting damage to your relationship. You could get married, and then 5years from now, this ends up being the reason she cheats. Lots of couples I know remember every slight the other has committed.

Even thought you're trying to be open and honest, you could be sowing a whole bunch of relationship doubt and a world pf future problems.

Try to find out more about this other girl without getting intimate or alerting others (everyone talks).

Do you and your current girl share the same goals and do you regularly achieve them? That's a really important thing. If this other girl has her sh1t together and is going where she wants in life, then she should have no problem leaving a deadbeat.

Personally I was more of a wallflower for a long time, letting opportunities pass me by and then I got tired of myself and started taking a swing at every pitch. That's not always the best either, haha.

Make a list of everything good about your current girl, and everything you wish was better. Go down the list and honestly ask yourself do you even know these things about the other girl. There might be good reasons she's stuck with a 'deadbeat', and his perspective might be very different.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

FWIW, I think you should call off the wedding for the sake of the person you've been with for seven years. If you truly love your girlfriend, then please don't condemn her to a life with a husband who is always wondering about "what might have been" with someone else.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tell her, risk it all or spend the rest of you days wondering what if.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My best and only advice I can give you is to

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I think if you find someone in this world you are feeling is your soul mate, you gotta go with that, or at a minimum delay your other commitment until your situation sorts itself out somehow.

I think that in time you would come to regret getting married to one person, with any inclination that your soul mate may be someone different....

Tough choice. Best wishes. Truly.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
Tell her, risk it all or spend the rest of you days wondering what if.

Yes... he could risk it all and still spend the rest of his days wondering what if.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I long for different women all the time and I know a lot of them would go for me. However, don't ruin you relationship if it is going well. Mine is not the perfect relationship in the world, but I can picture myself with her and we get along well. I wouldn't ruin it for another woman that looks better and perhaps may or may not work. Most of the time chicks appear cool and down to Earth but they can be complete psychos when you get to know them. Not worth it. I've been in a love triangle before, save yourself the hassle. It's not worth the stress when it is not a sure thing. Go bang a hooker or something and forget about the other woman. Stick to your sure relationship. Just my five cents. U can take it or leave it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

There's a way to handle this but you got to look at it for what it is without the drama. So if the bottom line is you need to know about the "feelings" she may have, then you've got to see what's on her mind. Maybe accomplish this at the get together. At the right time, it could play out like this..."ya know the way you've been looking at me, it's got me thinking about what words might go along with them. If she gives pause, tell her you will start with this: "intense." THEN, you will know by her word choice. Lol. You could do it a number of other ways depending on how you guys are, the mood, etc.

Like someone else already mentioned there are so many variables. For example if she's receptive, she might just want you on the side. Then again she could not want to return to her husband that very night. Her husband could come after you with a butcher knife or he could be thankful that he's free of her. Most importantly is how this is going to affect that child who is the innocent bystander here? For some reason the innocent are the last ones that are thought of in these scenarios.

I was in a similar situation but no spouses or children were involved. I was devastated when my dream girl broke up with me. It was over something in my past i didnt think was that big of a deal. Anyway, when we were together, I honestly was the happiest I've ever been. I told my best friend "she makes me feel ten feet tall brother!" I finally started dating again and had a girlfriend of 6 months when she returned it to my life. A little more backstory: Since my dream girl had left under circumstances that questioned my honesty integrity (even though i didnt really think the past should matter) i overthought things and did not pursue her but informed her I was in a relationship with someone (knowing that she knew this already most likely). I thought she would have a problem with this thinking I would break up with her later. So what happened? The girl that I stayed with is still trying to ruin my life 5 years later and it started off with her being DEPENDENT upon me a bit too much and she had no intention on changing. I'm still single and missing out on my dream girl that was within my grasp but now gone.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies

Secrets! The best relationships are based on a layer of secrets!

This episode is one of them secrets...keep you mouth shut.

Nothing good will become of this advice.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

She's a bad woman. When it comes to relationships and sex, men stand no chance as a woman lures him in. Therefore, "she" is leading this entire parade, and you're following along like a rat behind the Pied Piper. Women like her, are like monkey's..they don't let go of one branch, until they have a firm grip on the next one. ...you're the new branch.

I fail to get what you mean.
Men stand no chance how

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Don't marry a girl if you are not sure if you want to be with her or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join