It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politically Correct and the Islamists are Odd Bedfellows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They are too dense to figure out if they win with the Muslims against the core of western civilization, they will be next, they are using each other, because they hate the other(Trump Block) more.

With the exception of liberal people like Bill Maher almost nobody on that side can see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Damn, back to back Les threads. Thanks for the always great and insightful reads.

I thought the same, nice!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Drawing from the title I get the analogy in my head from Star Trek (I forget the episode or movie) I can hear Scotty saying
" But Captain! , I can't guarantee what will happen if we mix matter with anti-matter!! "
Thesis meet antithesis.
Surely one will destroy the other eventually.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Soros control of Merkel is unfolding

gatesofvienna.net...

On Monday, the 21st of March 2016 Tatjana Festerling delivered a speech at the weekly demonstration in Dresden.

Her main theme was the extra-parliamentary influences on Chancellor Angela Merkel in the context of mass Islamic migration into Europe. In particular, Frau Festerling draws attention to George Soros’ Project Syndicate (26 September 2015), a six-point “comprehensive plan” or manifesto for managing an annual influx of “at least a million asylum-seekers” into Europe for the “foreseeable future”. The scheme calls for putting into place a highly centralised administration for the management of what amounts to the thinning out of the native European ethnic populations — if that is not putting it too mildly.

The connection between the “comprehensive plan” and its praxis, or between Soros and Angela Merkel, is a little known figure, Gerald Knaus, director of the European Stability Initiative (ESI), a Soros-funded think tank (cf. for example, Open Society under “Current supporters” on the ESI website). Frau Festerling quotes Knaus directly in an interview he gave to Die Welt on 16 March 2016, wherein the ESI director appears recklessly candid, and even boastful about his influence on the politicians. But the newspaper itself states directly that
Gerald Knaus of the think tank ESI worked out the blueprint for Merkel’s asylum policy: close co-operation with Turkey
and refugee quotas.

The European Stability Initiative brought this “blueprint” to completion on 4 October 2015 in a draft proposal called The Merkel Plan: restoring control; retaining compassion. Its core points also serve as a background to Tatjana Festerling’s speech:
Over the next 12 months Germany officially offers asylum to 500,000 Syrian refugees who are registered in Turkish camps
and will transport them to Germany. In return, Turkey will accept or take back all refugees who reach Greece via the
Aegean. Germany will compensate the Turkish concession by financial assistance and political support in the attainment
of EU visa exemption in 2016.

If anyone doubts the forces at play look at Soros's manifesto

"Rebuilding the Asylum System"
www.georgesoros.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The wife of a Christian man can divorce him, even have an affair and then collect alimony.

The wife of a Muslim can never leave her husband, if she does or is caught in an affair she is killed with the full sanction of their religion.

Which woman has more freedom ?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I refused to use the phrase "the left" and "liberals" and opted to use "the politically correct" in order to disassociate and maybe even rescue liberal and traditionally left wing values such as free speech, freedom of religion, the rights of women and minorities, from the clutches of the censors and those who turn a blind eye to the tenets of liberalism, of which both the politically correct and Islamists are complicit in.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Of course they are complicit, but we must hold fast and demand of our Politicians that they call a spade a spade.

We must start calling them out when they refuse to collate or manipulate statistics that show a clear correlation of undocumented immigrants committing crimes.

We must continue to exercise free speech and not allow our voices to be conveniently relegated as "hate speech". Its an uphill battle, but the stakes are too high if we want any semblance of our rich cultural heritage to remain. What sort of society are we allowing our children to inherit?

Transcript of Tatjana Festerling’s Documentary “The Price of Liberty is Courage”
Original German Source: Tatjana Festerling TV
April 22 2016

gatesofvienna.net...

All across the country there is now banning of pork in kindergartens and schools. Villages, communities and entire areas of cities are on the threshold of destabilisation. Community life is collapsing. Such places as concert halls and public spaces are occupied by asylum seekers. We are on the verge of the collapse of communal finance, social welfare and health insurance. Also dramatic is the complete loss of trust in the politicians and in the media. Not for nothing does the word “Lügenpresse” [lying press] surface ever more frequently. The media operate their own political agenda. We are experiencing an opinion diktat and a bitter struggle for sovereignty over interpretation in Germany.

By contrast the asylum industry is booming. Dependency relationships are created, individual profiteers break rank, and that too disturbs the solidarity among people. In Germany we are facing a deep division in society. However, here is where the difference between East and West Germany becomes ever more clearly apparent. In the large cities parallel societies are appearing, and we are experiencing a ghettoisation in major German cities.

All in all we ascertain Germany to be in a mode of hysteria. The danger from the Right is played up, and in the process a self-hatred becomes apparent; and that is taking on enormous proportions, particularly among the youth in Germany. Even our children are currently being indoctrinated in the schools on the subject of refugees, and the denial of an increasingly self-fundamentalising Islam continues apace. At the same time we are faced with a mounting intolerance for dissenting opinions. Every attempt to conduct an honest debate is nipped in the bud. We are seeing a moral-terrorism in Germany, an exclusively moralising type of debate. Factual arguments are immediately suppressed. Unfortunately we are experiencing a complete failure of the intellectuals. That is particularly sad.

One can say that Germany is suffering from a collective Stockholm syndrome, which is leading to a full paralysis in politics; above all since there is an absence of parliamentary opposition; and on the other hand, there is the ever self-confident, demanding Islam and the emergence of the fascistic autonomists, the Antifa.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Despite fear mongering over Sharia law, there are no Muslims pushing to have any laws outside their own communities that force the rest of us to conform to anything in Islam.

And this right here is where you make a fundamental error. Within their communities they don't allow free expression ; it is by its very nature "cultish". It doesn't allow the dis empowered party access to knowledge or access to a voice.

It ends in ghettoization; a extra judicial State within the State.

Time and again it has been shown that certain Mosques in London have radicalized the young in to committing atrocities.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
A religion that calls for, supports and actually committed in well documented instances by its members, the killing of LGBT's in grotesque and public fashion is championed by lefties? Wow.

A religion that still practices the mutilation of female genitalia to the common extremes that examples can be found in all western nations, let alone every third world sh!thole, is championed by the home of women's rights liberals? Wow.

But hey, they have something real and tangible in common, the demise of Western civilization and are actively working towards that common goal on a daily basis from the lowliest sheeplike indoctrinated believer of their philosophies, to the well-to-do elite among them with money, power and prestige.

It does seem to be absolutely true that the 'left' is hell bent on the destruction of western civilisation and the replacement of the evil 'white race'.
The Kalergi plan in action by the very people who 'claim' to oppose it. Ha! Even Angela Merkel was presented with the Kalergi Award last year for her contribution to the Kalergi Plan, IN PUBLIC, and the 'left' buried their heads.
There is no doubt, no doubt at all, that the 'left' will be the first to be put to the knife.
They may be stupid enough to pander to islam but I can assure you, Islam will NOT pander to them.
"Women's rights you say? I've got news for you, infidel".

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Personally I think it is too late, at least for Europe. My only hope now is that the truth leads people away from their evils before violence occurs.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Personally I think it is too late, at least for Europe. My only hope now is that the truth leads people away from their evils before violence occurs.

It's not too late for Europe.
It's probably too late to fix the issue without bloodshed in copious amounts however.
No political solution is acceptable.
This can only end one way I'm very sad to say.
Rebuild Europe a 3rd time in a century, why not?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Sadly you may be right - but there is season for everything. When we were in Crete last year a local told us over a coffee that a 90 year old woman was killed by Albanians who broke in at night demanding miserable Euros. Whilst not directly relevant to the topic the lawlessness is worrying.

EDIT By season for everything I am not advocating violence
edit on 12-7-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It can be rebuilt - nothing is impossible, but after the wars the rebuilding was focused on infrastructure - and the beginning of the Cold War ideology. We don't want it to get to that. It is more insidious in that dissent is drowned out actively by Governments, totalitarianism in effect where free speech is lacking. If voices are silenced then there can be no holding the ideology back.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So then why? What is this insane apologism? If we are to be wary of right-wing fascism, theocracy, and totalitarianism, why do we let the worst offenders of all these skate by with nary a peep?

the most puzzling of all...to me...is this weird feeling of self loathing by todays western culture....or at least the left leaning proponents.

But I can tell you one thing I noticed...that the feeling of "goodness" of Islam deteriorates the more you travel further south of the EU...to where once there was a border...between Christianity and Islam.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is no stranger relationship than the one between the Islamists and politically correct westerners, who have since become odd bedfellows.

Absolutely nothing odd about it. The PC crowd is just one subset of a group that has always been "useful idiots". They will be used until they stop being useful then thrown under the bus along with everybody else.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yes and in our travels to the south of Italy we saw and were assured that they took things seriously and took matters into their own hands and solved the problems - illegal immigrants were not welcomed.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

The wife of a Christian man can divorce him, even have an affair and then collect alimony.

The wife of a Muslim can never leave her husband, if she does or is caught in an affair she is killed with the full sanction of their religion.

Which woman has more freedom ?

In some places and the men in those places can do the same whether they are Muslim or not. No liberal supports that nor welcomes it into the West.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Well I wasn't the first in the thread but if you want to use that to ignore my points and continue your false narrative....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Like Mormons, Mennonites, Hasidic Jews etc?

Many of those Mosques in the UK accused of such have actually reported people they were concerned about... including the monster that blew up the concert.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

As the article points out, many in the rest of world do not deride the works of Western Civ for being done by old, dead white men. Many of today's finest classical music recordings are done by Japanese musicians. They don't see Mozart of Beethoven as "old dead white men" but some of the finest composers of classical music.

To remove Shakespeare from the canon because he's a white man is to ignore that he is revered not for his skin color but because he is one of the finest playwrights the world has produced.

My dear Kets, you got it all wrong. As you can see, Universities and High Schools in the US are finally teaching the truth. That iconoclism, yes ism, happened which was actually the whitewashing I guess it is called of history.

Famous BLACK people (and tens of millions of people around the world will support me on this):

William Shakespeare
JS Bach
WA Mozart
Henry VIII
The Hanover Monarchs
Victoria
George Washington
Michelangelo
Julius Caesar
Cleopatra

And the list goes on. As you can see, this professor at an accredited university agrees as do instructors all over the US who aren't too afraid of the white sizz male any longer to speak up.

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join