It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather Live Press Conference(s) Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
2nd live conference in Toronto 3 pm pacific

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
conor is already getting under their skin.

just watched another presser that happened after the one we have been talking about and floyds dad was pretty riled up.
he was being pretty animated and asking conor if he was going to fight by the rules.

conor looked at him and said senior, as long as floyd does not disrespect me during this tour and stays quiet i will abide by the marcus of queensbury rules.
if not i might just bounce an elbow off his eyebrow.

i couldnt hear but then i think floyds dad said he would jump in the ring and conor said floyd would be knocked out on the canvas bleeding from the eyebrow down and then he said he would catch senior coming into the ring.

hahahahahahah

then he told his dad that if floyds head goes low he might just wrap him up in a strangle and sleep him in 2 seconds.

hilarious

of course he is going to fight by the rules but he is #ing with them. he is having a good time too.

he then said he will paint many different pictures and his strikes will find their target. he said he can go from karate stace to tae kwon do to muay thai, etc etc and he will use them all

love this
edit on 12-7-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yea good stuff man! "Floyd will wake up a better man!" heelarious!
I posted the vid on previous page along with better mic on face off antics. Mayweather Sr wants some action. He still fast(hand strike)for an old man, but not fast enough. (He's in the vid throwing a couple of punches)

Just read this from Mayweather about dreading training camp:

“I’m not the same fighter I was 21 years ago,” Mayweather said (h/t MMAFighting). “I’m not the same fighter I was 10 years ago. I’m not even the same fighter I was two years ago. I understand that but I have that fighter’s mentality. But this will – I spoke to Al [Haymon]. Today we had a meeting and I can’t push my body [anymore]. It’s grueling. Training camp is grueling. I can’t do it anymore. It’s rough. Training camp is rough. I’m just going to the gym, working hard everyday and it’s rough. This has to be my last one.” “After taking a couple years off, I was okay but then we end up somehow making this fight happen and now I really know that this is it. Deep in my heart, this is it. I can’t.”

Mayweather then explained how he’s altered his approach to training to lessen the toll on his body.

“I’m taking a lot of time off,” he said. “I’m letting my body rejuvenate. Letting my body heal just to make sure that before I go out there to compete, whether it’s in the boxing gym or in that squared circle, I want to make sure that my body is as close to 100 percent as possible so I’ve been letting my body do a lot of resting. I’ve been doing a lot of resting this training camp whereas other training camps I really wasn’t resting as much.”

Source
He doesn't look as sharp as he has and this just furthers McG's chance imo.
edit on 3pmf31371231 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Floyd is being deliberately understated because it's pushing mcgregor's odds up at the bookies. He's gonna make a lot of money betting on himself with this one.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
mmajunkie.com...

nice

i hope this happens

in russia

go rocky

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
mmajunkie.com...

nice

i hope this happens

in russia

go rocky

That's gonna be a much more interesting fight!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Speaking of Khabib, yes he will imo be Conor's toughest challenge. Conor will have to catch him coming in for takedown like Johnson did. That was the first time I've ever seen Khabib get stunned. You know he's coming in for the shoot, always.
Now what seperates Khabin from the pack is not only his takedowns, but what he does once there basically neutralizes the opponent with wrist control. Here is a vid from Robin Black breaking the wrist factor down, and ftr, I love this guys breakdowns, best in the business imo and I would recommend his youtube channel for mma fans.

Robin Black and his Breakdown series

This will be dangerous for Conor and I don't know who I would bet money on. I persoanlly want Khabib to win, but would be satisfied either way. I really want to see Conor vs Ferguson! I think that would be more of a spectacle of mma skills for sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

2 cities in a row with what seems like not many fans for floyd.
lots of boos for him. lots of cheers for conor

i agree about khabib
ive been wanting that.
conor has a weak ground game.
thats his big weakness. he needs to tighten that up

i want to see conor and nate again too

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yea he has so many fans there they are booing showtime guy. I bet Floyd is wearing a couple mill around his neck, nice. Floyd won the initial entrance I feel, but McG got in his head before they sat down, and now with the crowd behind him, fueling his ego...lookout yo!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
Yea he has so many fans there they are booing showtime guy. I bet Floyd is wearing a couple mill around his neck, nice. Floyd won the initial entrance I feel, but McG got in his head before they sat down, and now with the crowd behind him, fueling his ego...lookout yo!

2 seconds in and conor is killing it

he is standing right in front of floyd looking at him and saying when i count to 3 i want you all to scream # the mayweathers,,,'hahahahaha

then looked right at the president of showtime and said # showtime and # you then called the all a bitch

hahahahahahahah

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He just called Floyd a "runner, boxing's biggest bitch!" Touche'
Oh man, the illiteracy thang! I wondered if he'd bring that up. I bet he winds up bringing woman beating for next conference too. All's fair in war...
Conor is gonna have Floyd fuming before fight!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
conor said floyd looks like a 12 year old break dancer
hahahaha

then he said he looks like an asshole with his school bag. what are you doing with a school bag? you cant even read
hahahahahaha

shout out to all the bitches on floyds payroll

that was great man

conor just killed it

looked right at the big cheese from showtime and said # you and called him a weasel
love it

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

agree
floyds people are announcing him now and every time he says an accolade the whole crowd boos.

i love it man

everyone booing for floyd right now...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
49 wins and 23 decisions

defensive great yeah

hahahahaha

he is shouting hard work and they are booing

he had a coffee cup and conor said 2 sugars bitch

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
floys was saying bitch i do mone

then conor said you owe money
bwuahahahahaah

where the backpack at

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
floyd has the irish flag draped on him.

conor said if you do something to that flag im gonna # you up on this stage

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Props to Floyd, he did better than I expected which just goes to show he too has a phd in playa hatin'! haha
But yea Conor and the crowd topped the performance. The last conference is gonna be crazy for sure!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i cant wait for london

those dudes are gonna be bat# for conor

love this man

the hype machine is working for me

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i got pretty nervous when floyd grabbed the flag.

i thought conor might crack him for that..i would love to see that to a point but i dont want those kinds of antics.

i thought it could happen

new york tomorrow and then london friday
london is gonna be #in crazy

floyd said he has something planned for the last presser
conor was talking about ladies or bitches and floyd said he had something to do with women for the last presser

if floyd says some bad # about conor's lady then i think conor will mess him up at the presser
i hope floyd dont say anything
edit on 12-7-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
LOL...

This is ridiculous!!

Most Over Hyped Fight in the History of Boxing

edit on 13-7-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join