It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Connect some dots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Do you notice how we are kept busy fighting each other, Left v Right, while Russia, Iran, China and NK continue to improve their respective interests? In most cases these interests run counter or seriously counter to our interests.

People, we are being played. When will the light come on?

Someone is helping them by keeping everyone fighting.

I wonder who that could be that is committing treason?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe this Rob Goldstone is an undercover agent. Agent of whom? The Russian government or the DNC? How does he know the Russian government was trying to elect Trump? He needs to be summoned for a hearing in Congress.

He will be and It won't go in Trumps favor. Now some of Trumps innercircle are looking to save their ass and leaking bigly, believe me. The WH is in total meltdown and the staff is leaking as well . Trying to stop the leaks by no communications but it;s not working.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

RATS on a ship?

The
remains...

Will Donald be a good captain and go down with the ship?

He's literally trapped in quicksand. The more he STRUGGLES, the worse things GET...if he does nothing he looks WEAK and sinks a TINY bit slower...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Some things are extremely strange. Who is this Natalia Veselnitskaya who doesn't speak a word of English or Spanish and has apparently lived in the US for years. Is she an undocumented spy for the Russian government? How does she even get around. And this Rob Goldstone, a British publicist who has no idea what the Russian government's policies are, says the Russian government was trying to get Trump elected. Don't you find these bizarre?

I think she works for that company that made the dossier about Trump and the hookers, that hillary and co. commissioned and comey was going to pay for with taxpayer money.

Who let her into the USA?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Even your God Obama set up a back channel with Russia. And Kats not forget the "reset" thanks to HRC...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: whywhynot
Do you notice how we are kept busy fighting each other, Left v Right, while Russia, Iran, China and NK continue to improve their respective interests? In most cases these interests run counter or seriously counter to our interests.

People, we are being played. When will the light come on?

Someone is helping them by keeping everyone fighting.

I wonder who that could be that is committing treason?

I don't know they are but they probably are not of this country. I say that because what they are doing is not weakening just one party but the USA.
edit on 11-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join