It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Connect some dots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

More accurately... The "entirity of the American intelligence community" took the word of a Government contractor (CrowdStrike) that the "hacking" occurred.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

The same folk thought the same about eating sauerkraut in the 40's

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Since the USA and Russia are not a smoldering nuclear wasteland it kinda is a fact because every person in the hearings i watched hammered the narrative let's nuke russia NOW in the heads of the american people. It's kinda scary how much they want this war.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
We know that the Russians hacked the DNC servers...

Sorry, but no. Evidence suggests it was a leak, not a hack. The files were most likely downloaded onto a USB stick, by someone with physical access to the DNC's network.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry, but no. Evidence suggests it was a leak, not a hack. The files were most likely downloaded onto a USB stick, by someone with physical access to the DNC's network.

Well it probably cost Seth RIch his life. I wonder what the hell was on that USB stick and if it still exists. I wish someone would release the content and just let the dominoes fall.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

The meeting tween Putin and Trump was because Putin is wining in Syria, bombing the crap out of the western backed insurgency to topple Assad.

Imo, Trump was eating crow.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Do you notice how we are kept busy fighting each other, Left v Right, while Russia, Iran, China and NK continue to improve their respective interests? In most cases these interests run counter or seriously counter to our interests.

People, we are being played. When will the light come on?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Lets Connect some dots

One more dot to add to the mix....Bannon

Trying to save his ass is leaking bigly, believe me.

The swamp is getting drained, but just not the way Trump envisioned....

And now Pense is looking for a safe place, W H melt down...
edit on 11-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That meeting was a slap in the face to the American intelligence community.

The entirety of the American intelligence establishment has came out and said we believe that Russia was behind the hacks during the election. Putin turned round to Trump and said "nah it wasn't me" and then Trump just takes him at his word, again totally ignoring the Intelligence community.

I know right, he should have punched him right in the head and then kicked his nuts. that would have showed him and looked much more presidential. Out of curiosity, do you EVER think before you type?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Some things are extremely strange. Who is this Natalia Veselnitskaya who doesn't speak a word of English or Spanish and has apparently lived in the US for years. Is she an undocumented spy for the Russian government? How does she even get around. And this Rob Goldstone, a British publicist who has no idea what the Russian government's policies are, says the Russian government was trying to get Trump elected. Don't you find these bizarre?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

UNVERIFIED speculation ... by a "someone".

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: angeldoll

Since the USA and Russia are not a smoldering nuclear wasteland it kinda is a fact because every person in the hearings i watched hammered the narrative let's nuke russia NOW in the heads of the american people. It's kinda scary how much they want this war.

What? Source, please.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Something doesn't add up. Putin banned Americans adopting Russian children in 2012. If Natalia wanted Americans to adopt Russian children, she should be talking to Putin, not to Trump Jr.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 11-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It seems this Rod Goldstone guy set up Trump Jr. and Natalia and played them both. He told Trump Jr. that Natalia had dirt on Hillary, go get it. He told Natalia to meet with someone to talk about adoption but didn't tell her who that someone is. When Trump Jr. and Natalia met. Trump Jr. said where's the dirt? Natalia said what the f are you talking about?

It seems this Rod Goldstone guy is hired by the Democrats. He's a publicist. He knows nothing about policy in the Russian government. Yet in the email he sent to Trump Jr. he claims the Russian government was trying to get Trump elected, which he has no way of knowing.
edit on 11-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The "entirity of the American intelligence community"?

Really?

Can you back that up?

Did you miss the fact that tho whole "17 agencies" lie was debunked when the originators in the press finally admitted it was fake news?

It was not proved to be "fake" news, it was proved to be exaggerated news, it was 4 intelligence agencies. Nonetheless, it happened. So its not fake, nice try.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Just because 4 IC agencies say Russia hacked the election, it is not proof. It is evidence, but not enough to be proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Having followed the campaign with interest, voting and watching all of this unfold here is what I think is the straight and narrow on all of this:

Was there collusion between the Trump campaign and foreign governments during the campaign, the answer is yes. When several of the people who were working on the campaign and then later in the administration came out that they were indeed working for foreign governments. They later came out after leaving the Trump administration, filed that they were a foreign agent in the pay of different countries.

Now as far as collusion between the Trump administration and Russia, is all tangled up, with lies and deceptions, to the point of having to figure out the truth would be easy, save for the fact that the Trump administration on the part of the President appears to be hindering if not trying to stop any and all investigations into this, and what is even worse, is that it appears as those in congress are assisting in that endeavor. From the very day of the first allegations, the very thought should have been that the President should have not only allowed for this to go through, but encouraged it, and letting the investigation to go through. By doing such, it would have revealed the truth and I would say by this time, it would be over and this would just die down. However, not only has this not been the case, now it appears as though the Trump administration is indeed hiding something, and further making matters far worse. What most people, especially those who have been around since Watergate, have all stated, it is the cover up that is far worse than the deed.

A cover up, shows intent and that is where the true crime is, and the thing that gets most in trouble. And it makes things look very funny on the part of the administration when they fire anyone connected with this investigation, and continue to interfere with this, along people in the Trump administration all having to revamp the various forms, where it even states that not telling the whole truth is against the law with a fine and or prison time, like that of Don Jr.

Now the other thing that many tend to seem to discount, is the President himself. I do not believe for one moment he was not compromised, I believe he was. I also believe that he has met and knew Putin long before he ran for President. Trump did do business in Russia, including holding several events there. One simply does not just fly into Russia and hold any sort of event, without it being approved, and especially without Putin knowing about it, it just is not done. Putin I believed, would have looked and probably agreed with such, if not wanted to meet and greet Trump.

There is too much there, both truth and fake news, and still much of the fake news is still coming out from both the White House and Russia to try to cloud the investigation. And the only way to really put this to rest is for all in the government to step back and simply cooperate with the special investigator and allow for him to do his job and report on his findings back to congress with all of the evidence fully and completely.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
It seems this Rod Goldstone guy set up Trump Jr. and Natalia and played them both. He told Trump Jr. that Natalia had dirt on Hillary, go get it. He told Natalia to meet with someone to talk about adoption but didn't tell her who that someone is. When Trump Jr. and Natalia met. Trump Jr. said where's the dirt? Natalia said what the f are you talking about?

It seems this Rod Goldstone guy is hired by the Democrats. He's a publicist. He knows nothing about policy in the Russian government. Yet in the email he sent to Trump Jr. he claims the Russian government was trying to get Trump elected, which he has no way of knowing.

The Trump family and Goldstone connection go back years.

www.wired.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Whats even worse is, Trumps responses to all of this is basically blaming Obama...

Trump is saying.. Well yeah I colluded... AND THAT LAZY DIRTY BARACK OBAMA LET IT HAPPEN! HE HAD EVERY CHANCE TO STOP ME BUT DID NOTHING!

He is nuts, he is a perfect representation of the diehards that support him. Take no responsibility.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe this Rob Goldstone is an undercover agent. Agent of whom? The Russian government or the DNC? How does he know the Russian government was trying to elect Trump? He needs to be summoned for a hearing in Congress.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join