It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Connect some dots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The G20 Summit was held on on 7–8 July 2017. This is the 1st Public meeting between Trump and Putin. Before this meeting the last big "Russia Collusion Conspiracy" that I am aware of was Jeff Sessions Testimony. And as soon as Sessions completely destroyed the Left's Narrative and Comeys Testimony turned out to be a big nothingburger -the fact that He revealed HE was the Leaker. I haven't heard of any big new conspiracies until magically 3 DAYS after Trump Putin Meeting these supposedly "new" meetings with Jr. and a Russian get "Leaked". O and whats funny is the Left is acting shocked about how a rival political party was having a political dirt meeting. Meanwhile they all magically forget about the political dirt meetings with the Hillary Campaign releasing Trumps Tax Returns, and Locker Room talk video.

In the Lefts Mind:
Just Talking to a Russian=Collusion
Visiting Russia = Collusion
Having Business ties to Russia=Collusion

Think about it guys Trump meets with Putin and not even a day or 2 after he returns to the states the Democrat Party Controlled MSM supposedly has new "Collusion" evidence.

This Leak was PLANNED after Trump got back to the States. The timing is just to coincidently.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

And it was not even new evidence.

Sexton admitted he was sitting on this story for a year.

The real question is how did Sexton know about this a year ago and why did the press sit on it for so long!

It seems that this was part of Dirty Rice's illegal unmasking and Obama's leaking to the press a full year ago!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Good point. The timing is suspicious. Why did it take a year for this Trump Jr. wanting to meet this Russian lawyer story to appear? And appearing a day after the Trump Putin meeting at G20. Bizarre to say the least.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

And it was not even new evidence.

Sexton admitted he was sitting on this story for a year.

The real question is how did Sexton know about this a year ago and why did the press sit on it for so long!

It seems that this was part of Dirty Rice's illegal unmasking and Obama's leaking to the press a full year ago!

The NYT idiot raged on Twitter because now his story is worthless. He is really pissed that a simple tweet stole his thunder.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That meeting was a slap in the face to the American intelligence community.

The entirety of the American intelligence establishment has came out and said we believe that Russia was behind the hacks during the election. Putin turned round to Trump and said "nah it wasn't me" and then Trump just takes him at his word, again totally ignoring the Intelligence community.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You people think using russian salad dressing is a crime.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The "entirity of the American intelligence community"?

Really?

Can you back that up?

Did you miss the fact that tho whole "17 agencies" lie was debunked when the originators in the press finally admitted it was fake news?
edit on 11-7-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The entirety of the American intelligence establishment has came out and said we believe that Russia was behind the hacks during the election. Putin turned round to Trump and said "nah it wasn't me" and then Trump just takes him at his word, again totally ignoring the Intelligence community.

Dont you mean the Unnamed Sources?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The DNC hack was already debunked but of course you ignore it. Do you even read the threads concerning subjects like this or only the ones who fit your narrative. We heard countless accusations but as of now nobody provided any proof. I'm still waiting with baited breath.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

I think it could be a crime, it depends on how it went down.

There was collusion with the Russian government and the Trump administration that much is now clear. We know that the Russians hacked the DNC servers, that information was then leaked to boost Trump and we also know that very senior members of the Trump team had meetings with Russians to gain information on the Clintons, when you take that and add in what wend down with Flyn then it makes me think that there is probably a crime going somewhere.

There is this massive cloud over the Oval Office and its Russia, this is turning into the biggest political scandal since Watergate.

Its not really so much a question of legality (although that is a factor) but more about trust, it is very clear now that this administration is way too close to Russia and as such they cannot be trusted in this respect. Trump could very well be under investigation for obstruction for justice. Th

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And let's not forget Jared Kushner tried to set up a 'back-door' communications system with the Russians. That's beyond odd.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Keep on dreaming. Nothing points to collusion except if you count mindcontrolling +60 million american voters as proof. You're so desperate it's cracking me up. Something tells me that another story is about to break pretty soon but it's nothing you and the others are going to enjoy.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

I think it could be a crime, it depends on how it went down.

There was collusion with the Russian government and the Trump administration that much is now clear. We know that the Russians hacked the DNC servers, that information was then leaked to boost Trump and we also know that very senior members of the Trump team had meetings with Russians to gain information on the Clintons, when you take that and add in what wend down with Flyn then it makes me think that there is probably a crime going somewhere.

There is this massive cloud over the Oval Office and its Russia, this is turning into the biggest political scandal since Watergate.

Its not really so much a question of legality (although that is a factor) but more about trust, it is very clear now that this administration is way too close to Russia and as such they cannot be trusted in this respect. Trump could very well be under investigation for obstruction for justice. Th

Collusion is not a Crime. The biggest scandal since watergate is not Russiagate but Emailgate. Not to mention we already know Hillary was Extremely Careless with handling classified intel,destroyed evidence, Lynch told Comey to call it a "Matter" the FBI doesn't do "Matters" they do investigations, and the Meeting Bill had with Lynch is WHY he had held that press conference in the 1st place. O and keep on drinking the Cool Aid because Trump HAS NEVER been under investigation. Its been proven multiple times and the only thing NOT LEAKED.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I would have to agree. Coincidental not only to G20, but the Clinton email dump and the Forensicator's report on data transfer speeds.

AND the new report that James Comey revealed classified information in memo.

Yup... but I want to see some solid points that donald Jr. was set up.

link   

It's awfully quiet on the Hillary investigation front. I think that's a very good sign that something will finally be done. Heads will explode.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

And let's not forget Jared Kushner tried to set up a 'back-door' communications system with the Russians. That's beyond odd.

Really? Because back door commuications kept the US and Russia from blowing up the Planet.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
"Trump won? We need a recount!"
"Maybe the electors will vote their conscience and Hillary will be elected?"
The MSM publishes articles about what would happen "if" Trump died or was assassinated before taking office.
"Trump colluded with Russia! He should be impeached!"
"Trump leaked classified information to Russia! He should be impeached!"
"Donald Trump tweeted a mean meme about CNN! It's inciting violence against the media! He should be impeached!"
"Donald Trump Jr. met with someone from Russia who claimed they had information helpful to Trump's campaign. We've got the smoking gun! His dad should be impeached!" < ----YOU ARE HERE
edit on 11-7-2017 by birdonwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes, all hail the Trumps from keeping the planet from being blown up.

lol. Get real.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Uh, just to fill you in; being on the other side of the pond and all that, a great many, if not perhaps a majority of the "awake and aware" US population, doesn't believe much of anything that issues forth from the "American intelligence establishment". Its often and largely viewed as "disinformation", if not out right "misdirection" intended to benefit the true "Deep State" Military Industrial Complex.

Again, just a friendly ICYMI.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Yes, all hail the Trumps from keeping the planet from being blown up.

lol. Get real.

Why that was one of the scare tactics the Democrat MSM used to stop people from voting Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join