It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate delays August recess. Mitch to unveil new Obamacare repeal bill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
No vacation. No rest. Time to get to work for the American people. If you don't succeed at first, try and try again. That's what the Congress should be doing. The main reason Congress has such low rating is because how little work they do for how much they are paid. About bloody time I say.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaks to the media about plans to repeal and replace Obamacare on Capitol Hill in Washington, June 27, 2017. Sen. Mitch McConnell delays August recess two weeks 3 Hours Ago | 00:44 The Senate is delaying its upcoming recess until the third week of August as it faces a packed legislative agenda and Republicans struggle to reach a consensus on an Obamacare replacement plan.

www.cnbc.com...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Republicans will unveil a new draft of a healthcare reform bill on Thursday. “We'll be laying out ... the text of that on Thursday morning,” McConnell told reporters following a meeting of his conference. He added they hoped to get a score from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) early next week.

thehill.com...
edit on 11-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell . Why the HADES didnt he leave with Boehner ?
Nothing good will come of this.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good job. Obamacare needs to be addressed, whether by "fixing," replacing, or something in between.

Congress needs to do its damn job.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Anonymous sources tell me he's got something going on behind the scenes with Pelosi.

Yea, once you've seen it.......you can't unsee it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Gothmog

Anonymous sources tell me he's got something going on behind the scenes with Pelosi.

Yea, once you've seen it.......you can't unsee it.

Maybe it'll turn out to be a bipartisan solution that improves healthcare.

I doubt it. But I can still dream.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy you're delusional

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Mitch McConnell . Why the HADES didnt he leave with Boehner ?
Nothing good will come of this.

Quoted for truth... I would not believe anything this guy supports if my life depended on it, and if he is working with wakadoodle Pelosi... yikes.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Andy you're delusional

Probably. But to quote Sherlock Holmes in one story: I'm talking about my hopes, not my expectations.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hope is a good thing. So, what are you hoping for? Single payer, Sweden model? Or simply repeal of Obamacare and back to the way it was before? Frankly, I don't really no what to hope for........my expectations are pretty low at this point.

new topics

top topics

join