It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about Trump Jr. and Jarred Kushner having lied to you about Russia?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Trump JR didn't lie about anything.

He didn't meet with RUSSIA.

He had one meeting with a lawyer, from Russia. Who wasn't on official Russian govt business, and is not a member of the Russian govt.

So now anyone the Trump admin talked with who may have been born in Russia, or ever visited Russia, has to be disclosed as "Colluding with the Russian govt"??

It just keeps getting more asinine.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Like I said, I think selectively applying the law is worse than not applying it at all. You are free to disagree, but I am entitled to my opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

She still has security clearance. She can still run for office.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Your mental picture of this situation is why they continue to take advantage of us and rob us blind. Ignore reality of things if you like.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: jjkenobi

Your mental picture of this situation is why they continue to take advantage of us and rob us blind. Ignore reality of things if you like.

I picture this as a 409 scam and I think that's pretty accurate.

If someone asked you if you have ever had contact with the Nigerian government, would you list every email claiming to be the royal family's attorney trying to move $ out of the country?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Every day another player is revealed at this now infamous meeting.

Rob Goldstone was also present.

Don Jr. should have revealed EVERYONE at the meeting. He's not being forthcoming with all the details. He told Fox News that everything was out.

It's coming out now that there were 8 people there. A translator and a not yet named person from the Russian family who asked Goldstone to set it up.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Every day another player is revealed at this now infamous meeting.

Rob Goldstone was also present.

Don Jr. should have revealed EVERYONE at the meeting. He's not being forthcoming with all the details. He told Fox News that everything was out.

It's coming out now that there were 8 people there. A translator and a not yet named person from the Russian family who asked Goldstone to set it up.

If they did not think this was important enough to be open about with the public with all the accusations and investigations going on, it makes you wonder what else is being withheld and who else might be withholding information.

I am sorry but they really in deep now. Support will fade if they continue to lie and hold back truths.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

How do you feel about Trump Jr. and Jarred Kushner having lied to you about Russia?

I feel nothing...

You asked, I answered!

Why is a whole other discussion. But look at it this way... disappointment or the anger emotion exist due to lack of clarity. Ego causes lack of clarity.

Emotion will usually supersede logic. Any further argument on the subject therefore becomes logically invalid.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
its highly amusing

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I feel apathetic.

Actually, I feel more outraged by people who act like they are outraged, than the alleged collusion. Party loyalists are worse than religious fundamentalists.

I've tried to imagine what kinds of things Trump could do that would justify outrage from Democrats and it's not easy.

Newsflash: We're not acting. This is disgraceful for our country.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I feel apathetic.

Actually, I feel more outraged by people who act like they are outraged, than the alleged collusion. Party loyalists are worse than religious fundamentalists.

I've tried to imagine what kinds of things Trump could do that would justify outrage from Democrats and it's not easy.

Newsflash: We're not acting. This is disgraceful for our country.

Newsflash: It's an unconvincing act.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I could care less about Russia. If Trump used Them, then good for him. Russia got played.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you do realize that this meeting happened 2 weeks before he was to get his security clearance, and he deliberately left that meeting (and how many others?) off the disclosure form, right?....how blatant can you get, and you on the right see no problem with that.....oh yeah....you can only be patriotic when you are talking about the flag, the military, or the 2nd amendment.....got it....

This isn't exactly true he left it off the form but an amendment was filed the next day. I think he was just to lazy to do it that day or it wasn't finished yet. So is it lying if he updated it the next day?? I have filled out an sf-86 for my clearance. And I had to file a n amendment once you have up to 7 days.
edit on 7/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join