It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about Trump Jr. and Jarred Kushner having lied to you about Russia?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

No worries my friend.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm trying to find that law that says you can never talk to a Russian... but I just can't find it.

I'm surprised people are not outraged about how obvious the attempt at framing Trump Jr. was.
edit on 11-7-2017 by BinarySoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Seems like Trump Jr. was the victim of a setup. As for Kushner, screw him, he's nothing more than a democrat in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am sorry. I am all to excited lately.

I do think I went off the deep end with you. My apologies man. This is just so crazy. I feel like its the twilight zone. It has an element of delirium to it all. Its all a freaking lie.

Anyways, Be well man. Sorry.

This whole thing reminds me of an ink blot you see what you want to see. You have some that see the set up I have to admit seems that way as well. You have some that see Trump Jr was attempting to collude with Russians knowing the source of the info. There's something for everyone but I think what we need to keep in mind is thos election we got to see how dirty politics really is.

Think about it we saw a rigged election against Bernie. And we saw NSA being used to spy and we saw the Trump campaign willing to use a foreign government to win an election. Do you think anyone will remember any of this come the next election?
edit on 7/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BinarySoldier
I'm trying to find that law that says you can never talk to a Russian... but I just can't find it.

I'm surprised people are not outraged about how obvious the attempt at framing Trump Jr. was.

Having him in your campaign is silly. His dad was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and served time in federal prison.

So I wouldn't have a lot of trust that he would be above board. Don't care if he married my daughter

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
He could have Putin at his Rallies and I would be great with it, but I prefer DTJ to tell the truth about it and not hide stuff from us or the FBI. The time to release these emails was long ago. He let it become a cover up that make him look bad, makes him look like a swamp creature.

I am glad it was him and Jared and not the President, though the timing is highly suspicious with DJT's own jokes about Russia on campaign trail. I will give the President my support and benefit of the doubt until I can't.

If there is more Russian BS in the closet they need to bring it out so Donald can get on with Making America Great again because he is and it is working.

edit on 12-7-2017 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Xeven

Dude, he was trying to get dirt on Hillary during the election. Thats not illegal or wrong, Its standard. The lawyer lied since she was brokered by Obama or the DNC to entrap Trump.

Its not a very stealthy plan or execution to say the least. sloppy and lazy. But whatever.

Believe whatever you guys need to. I dont need anything beyond the facts. Its not nearly as exhausting.

I am ok with him trying to get dirt on Hillary, even if colluding with Russia within legal means. What I am not ok with is the fact the FBI, congress and the MSM have been investigating the Trump team for meetings with Russians. It is obvious here, that DTJ and Jared went to a meeting with a lady whom was represented as a Russian official who would be providing negative information about HIllary. It turns out she was a ruse or even a set up.

The part I am mad about is that DTJ and Jared withheld this meeting from the public, the msm and the FBI. I am not happy that they attempted to cover this up even though it was probably ok to do, it was relevant to the investigations going on around Russian interference.

If those two will cover this up what other secrets are Jared and DTJ withholding that could be used to blackmail our President?

Fact is, DTJ and Jared went for a swim in the swamp and now they are slimy. I can dismiss this poor judgment on political naivety. How much will rub off on our President is yet to be seen.

I would like to see DTJ say he was wrong not to have brought this out earlier and I would like to see Jared out of Trump's cabinet. Someday if his behavior improves I might give DTJ another chance if he should decide to run for office. For now he is someone I will tolerate because I support his father the President.

Anyone else from the campaign and cabinet that are withholding information that can hurt our President need to come clean now and not later. It is best for the country if they do so, even if it hurts a little. You decide to play in the swamp you either clean it or become it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Anything coming out of DC is pretty much a lie. I'm not shocked. Remember it is OK for the politicians to lie, but not you. You get a jail cell.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Anything coming out of DC is pretty much a lie. I'm not shocked. Remember it is OK for the politicians to lie, but not you. You get a jail cell.

You are probably right but that is not why I supported the President. If he is going to just get assimilated into the swamp along with his kids and cabinet then there is no point in supporting them any longer.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
This thread is not about the legal side of what Trump Jr. and Jarred did. I am not saying anything illegal happened. I have no way to know if the President knew before now that his son lied to us and that Kushner lied to us. You can split legal hairs if you want to, but they lied to us.

I am disappointed and hope our President did not know. I really hope he did not know. If not then Kushner and his son has lied to him too...

What I think now is that Kushner needs to be ejected from the White House and Jr. will never have a political life. Ivanka may pay a price for their lies too...

This is bad and I am disappointed badly.

Illegal or not, It is my opinion that Jr. and Jarred lied and they colluded with Russians even if they got nothing out of it.

I hope the President was not aware...

Call me cynical, but I expect politicians and aspiring politicians to lie to me. Sometimes a joke says it better: Know how to tell when a politician is lying? Answer: his lips are moving.

They all lie as they need to. The recent USSC case involving former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell essentially says that lying is part of the politician's modus operandi.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You forgot buzzwuzzydoodaa. That's a big one in my book.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
you do realize that this meeting happened 2 weeks before he was to get his security clearance, and he deliberately left that meeting (and how many others?) off the disclosure form, right?....how blatant can you get, and you on the right see no problem with that.....oh yeah....you can only be patriotic when you are talking about the flag, the military, or the 2nd amendment.....got it....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Don't forget the DNC/Clinton and the Ukraine. It is dirty on both sides. You make very valid points. DC is an ink blot.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

rolmfao, show me a person who doesn't lie ....... whether by omission or willing there is no one who has not lied ... I put very little stock in the political attacks that Trump and his team lied.

If we to suddenly decide to call out all "political based truthiness" Democrats would never win another election. The Russia lies by the Deep State connected must continue because if they stop the people will have time to realize the Obamas, Clintons and the DNCs lies and crimes will become front and center.

Would support a retroactive impeachment of Obama Grubbering America? Just curious ....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump has lied about so many things I am sort of numb to it all but, I read that the same day Jr, Manafort, Kushner met the Russian. Trump sent his 1ST tweet about Hillary's "33,000 emails".

I don't think this one will be glazed over like the other times.

What was ever glazed over, the glaze was the glare from the blinding light that WHATEVER IT TAKES, to route out the scum, will be done, and not a dam thing anyone can do about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What exactly was the lie?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: XevenIt turns out she was a ruse or even a set up.

So they were willing to meet a Russian official, but never actually did. Why would they claim they did when they didn't?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Political ideology be damned!

If people are breaking the law, the same law they force us to uphold, then those bastards, be they republicans or democrats, should be arrested and criminally charged.

Toss their pampered asses in jail.

But we move on from those who skirt the law like it's literally yesterday's news.

To quote Hillary, we say "What difference does it make now?"

I don't want the law to be applied unevenly. I think that's worse than not applying it, at all.

No.

This seems to be a fundamental disconnect amongst some here.

Either you are for a country governed by LAWS, or you are for a country governed by FEELINGS.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Political ideology be damned!

If people are breaking the law, the same law they force us to uphold, then those bastards, be they republicans or democrats, should be arrested and criminally charged.

Toss their pampered asses in jail.

But we move on from those who skirt the law like it's literally yesterday's news.

To quote Hillary, we say "What difference does it make now?"

I don't want the law to be applied unevenly. I think that's worse than not applying it, at all.

No.

This seems to be a fundamental disconnect amongst some here.

Either you are for a country governed by LAWS, or you are for a country governed by FEELINGS.

We have laws against what Hillary is proven to have done. Are you campaigning for her trial?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Lock her up if she did something illegal. I don't have any investment in her well-being if that is the case.

However, SHE NO LONGER HAS POWER, understand?

Hillary Clinton IS NOT and NEVER WILL BE the President of the United States

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join