It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about Trump Jr. and Jarred Kushner having lied to you about Russia?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Rumor mill never runs out of gas..does it!

I

LOVE

IT !!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Another sign that things going south is how quiet it is over at realDonaldTrump .

Are you having withdrawals?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law, also attended the June 2016 gathering. He recently amended his security clearance forms with the FBI to disclose the existence of the gathering, Kushner's attorneys have said.

Hmmm

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

What a juicy story! The masses are eating it up too, Trump and his family are tabloid heaven with all the scandals and shenanigans going on around them. They're like the best reality TV family since the Kardashians except with more scandals and real implications for everyone.

The Kardashians are small fries compared to the Trumps. All this controversy and all these twists and turns in the narrative are there for people to eat up. People are so infatuated with reality TV and it's drama that they latch onto the "reality TV" drama going on in and around the White House.

Trump is a psyop in my opinion. Look at how divided this election cycle has made us and look how we're still dividing further apart under Trump. That's how "they" want it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The "rumor mill" is what is dividing us apart. How can you love something that causes so much damage both psychologically and societally?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

The "rumor mill" is what is dividing us apart. How can you love something that causes so much damage both psychologically and societally?

If you think we are only now divided, you missed most of the last 8 years, the eight years before that ... etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Related.

You you guys were wrong. More of what we have been saying is proven true. This "Russian lawyer" was in close relation to Obama. She cold contacted Trumps team, was seen a week later with Obama and a Russian ambassador and was employed by an unkown democratic client through FusionGps, a Russian political opposition business.

This is BS fabricated news.

Next you will say someone black mailed Obama. Who am I kidding. Russia did that too.

All lies. All a lie. Lies. Let that sink in. It was all a lie.

Fabricated opposition because they think we are all stupid. Lies.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So Trump is causing the same division that happened under Obama? If Obama is wrong for doing it then so is Trump. We all know Trump loves trolling the media right? He's adding to the division that "started" under Obama so how is he any different?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Straw man.

Lame.

Obama was involved in creating the false narrative currently dividing our nation. He literally held a meeting after the "collusion", lol, where he acted like a broker for the unknown democratic client and the Russian paid shill.

CNN and every bone head arrogant "never wrong on my watch" sore loser is dividing us.

Maybe set more fires and break our cities and we will start to fall in line. Riot riot riot right?

Negotiating the set up on behalf of a corrupt politician's campaign was Barry's parting gift to Hillary and the DNC.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So how are Trump and his family making it any better? Trump is on Twitter "triggering" people almost daily and his supporters love that about him for some reason.

He likes poking the bear, he's only adding to the problem that Obama "started". How is he any different from Obama in that regard?
edit on 7/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Related.

You you guys were wrong. More of what we have been saying is proven true. This "Russian lawyer" was in close relation to Obama. She cold contacted Trumps team, was seen a week later with Obama and a Russian ambassador and was employed by an unkown democratic client through FusionGps, a Russian political opposition business.

This is BS fabricated news.

Next you will say someone black mailed Obama. Who am I kidding. Russia did that too.

All lies. All a lie. Lies. Let that sink in. It was all a lie.

Fabricated opposition because they think we are all stupid. Lies.

I don't disagree without except that it is slimy of DTJ to have withheld this for this long. He was not being honest with the American public.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There is no better.

You cant un stupid.

This is some of the most absurd crap I have ever had to dignify with a response.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So Trump can't MAGA? If there is no "better" then Trump lied to us and is part of the problem.
edit on 7/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why did the lawyer and everyone who paid Fusion GPS on behalf of the DNC and HRC just sit on this for so long then?

Was it to try and blackmail our POTUS?

I dont care anymore. This is quickly becoming something that cant be taken back. The mad men at the helm need to hit a wall before they stop.

I welcome the spectacle. I only argue for those that can honestly remove themselves from the circus before it becomes a real life horror show to do so. We all make mistakes. Stubborn can be dangerous when mixed with ignorance. The facts stand alone.

This is getting pretty close to calling a bluff. All that needs to happen is for people to be called on it.

He can MAGA.

Some have to do their share. Some owe a bit more than others. Make it right or go home. Most who oppose Trump have for a while.

You guys have been categorically wrong and only relish in small insignificant nothings or absolute lies that leave you looking like jack asses.

Why play into that over and over again?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Why did the lawyer and everyone who paid Fusion GPS on behalf of the DNC and HRC just sit on this?

To release it at the right time. There's a narrative being constructed here and people are addicted to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Like those sexual assault charges?

Or the fact that you are really sitting here trying to justify a DNC, RUSSIAN, opposition agent provocateur meddling in our affairs on behalf of OBAMA and the DNC and HRC,

Do you think I am an idiot?

Can you not see why I cant really trust a thing you have to say?

You are literally grasping to defend a paid Russian meddler....because the beneficiary and employer are right.

EDIT TO ADD:
This is why you can expect 8 years of Trump, and 8 years from each of his kids if we want that and they earn it.

And 8 years from everyone else we choose from now on.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Like those sexual assault charges?

Or the fact that you are really sitting here trying to justify a DNC, RUSSIAN, opposition agent provocateur meddling in our affairs on behalf of OBAMA and the DNC and HRC,

Do you think I am an idiot?

Can you not see why I cant really trust a thing you have to say?

You are literally grasping to defend a paid Russian meddler....because the beneficiary and employer are right.

EDIT TO ADD:
This is why you can expect 8 years of Trump, and 8 years from each of his kids if we want that and they earn it.

And 8 years from everyone else we choose from now on.

Listing off the sins of our enemy does not excuse our side to lie cheat and steal too. He withheld relevant interactions and attempted to collude. He should have admitted this long ago. It makes him not so honorable.

I hope President did not know. I would really be disappointed. Again I do not think it was illegal. Unethical to have not told us about it by now considering the FBI and congress is investigating.

I would support collusion to defeat Hillary but I wont accept such poor judgement in holding back this information till forced to reveal.

It is swampy activity.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Dude, he was trying to get dirt on Hillary during the election. Thats not illegal or wrong, Its standard. The lawyer lied since she was brokered by Obama or the DNC to entrap Trump.

Its not a very stealthy plan or execution to say the least. sloppy and lazy. But whatever.

Believe whatever you guys need to. I dont need anything beyond the facts. Its not nearly as exhausting.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Please show me where I justified anything because I don't recall doing any of that at any point.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I am sorry. I am all to excited lately.

I do think I went off the deep end with you. My apologies man. This is just so crazy. I feel like its the twilight zone. It has an element of delirium to it all. Its all a freaking lie.

Anyways, Be well man. Sorry.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join