It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about Trump Jr. and Jarred Kushner having lied to you about Russia?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: justneo

I get your point, but disagree. With all this crap about Russia, Jr and Kushner should have revealed this to the public long ago.

Except that the actions being innocent and them not knowing how far TPTB would go to to STILL try and get Queen Hillary coronated, they probably thought nothing of it at the time.

I’ve pretty much much given up all hope on the Left (all facets). I doubt I will ever vote Democat again in this lifetime now that it is very clear what they stand for (none of it good for America).

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If "insinuations" were a crime, DC would be the largest federal penitentiary ever.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
LOCK 'EM UP
THROW THEM IN JAIL
BAD PEOPLE AGAINSY OUR DOMECRAZY
@realjonaltdromp

Do i wins ?
and if i add a cry baby gif do i get double stars to go

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I see it as trying to get opposition research which is as common as water being wet during election times.

EVERY SINGLE candidate from the last century at least has done exactly this.

The meeting was a 15 minute nothing burger that asked to be scheduled at the request of an associate of a Russian opposition research group, hired by the Clinton campaign to create exactly this narrative. The lawyer was or is still an employee of a listed HRC campaign consultant or whatever they call it.

The sad part is that the losers thought THIS was an ace in the hole. They banked entirely too much on the power of the TV channel media.

I dont see it as lying.

I wouldnt mention what was probably registered as one of the MANY thousands of liars and wakos who approached Trumps people during the campaign.

The DNC and HRC campaign threw everything they had at him. This is all they could do....

The lawyer was MORE IN A CAPACITY of Fusion than the Russian government and as such was more representative of the DNC wagging the tail.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They flat-out lied. But most importantly Hillary lost!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The thing that i wonder is, if hillary had won would her campaign be under such scrutiny?im sure both front runners have meetings with foreign dignitaries. Hell McCain asked for a contribution from th russian embassy when he was running. they said no that it is unlawful. Now its all russia this, russia that. Fact of the matter is hillary lost because she was a poor corrupt candidate. The democratic party which once stood for workers and the middle class, now stands for social issues. That is the reason they lost. They ignored the people that made them a powerhouse.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493
The thing that i wonder is, if hillary had won would her campaign be under such scrutiny?im sure both front runners have meetings with foreign dignitaries. Hell McCain asked for a contribution from th russian embassy when he was running. they said no that it is unlawful. Now its all russia this, russia that.

No because the press is a part of Hillary's campaign. If she had won, we'd be hearing them interview her with question like "What tree would you be?"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I see it as trying to get opposition research which is as common as water being wet during election times.

THe meeting was a 15 minute nothing burger that asked to be scheduled at the request of an associate of a Russian opposition research group, hired by the Clinton campaign to create exactly this narrative. The lawyer was or is still an employee of a listed HRC campaign consultant or whatever they call it.

The sad part is that the losers thought THIS was an ace in the hole. They banked entirely too much on the power of the TV channel media.

I dont see it as lying.

I wouldnt mention what was probably registered as one of the MANY thousands of liars and wakos who approached Trump during the campaign.

The DNC and HRC campaign threw everything they had at him. This is all they could do....

The layer was MORE IN A CAPACITY of Fusion than the Russian government and as such was more representative of the DNC wagging the tail.

I do not care if Donald had landed his plane in Red Square and personally shined Putins boots to defeat Hillary.

What I care about is Jr. and Jarred saying they did not collude with Russians when it is obvious now that they did at least once. They should have just put this into public the at the very first accusation.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Ares2493
The thing that i wonder is, if hillary had won would her campaign be under such scrutiny?im sure both front runners have meetings with foreign dignitaries. Hell McCain asked for a contribution from th russian embassy when he was running. they said no that it is unlawful. Now its all russia this, russia that.

No because the press is a part of Hillary's campaign. If she had won, we'd be hearing them interview her with question like "What tree would you be?"

My favorite is the Chinese Government requesting a meeting with her campaign.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

THe meeting was a 15 minute nothing burger that asked to be scheduled at the request of an associate of a Russian opposition research group, hired by the Clinton campaign to create exactly this narrative. The lawyer was or is still an employee of a listed HRC campaign consultant or whatever they call it.

I dont see it as lying.

I wouldnt mention what was probably registered as one of the MANY thousands of liars and wakos who approached Trump during the campaign.

The layer was MORE IN A CAPACITY of Fusion than the Russian government and as such was more representative of the DNC wagging the tail.

I do not care if Donald had landed his plane in Red Square and personally shined Putins boots to defeat Hillary.

What I care about is Jr. and Jarred saying they did not collude with Russians when it is obvious now that they did at least once. They should have just put this into public the at the very first accusation.

Collusion requires coordinated action. Did they meet a "Russian" lawyer. Yes. Did she work for the Kremlin. No. Were there any subsequent actions taken No. Were favor exchanged for info No.

Did it break any FEC rules? No. www.fec.gov...
edit on 11-7-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It may have expired on the surface, but those words have been ingrained into their subconscious, whether they acknowledge it or not, and subconsciously it dictates their thoughts.

How else can you misinterpret building a wall and keeping your country safe with - racist bigot that hates Mexicans.

How do you misinterpret a temporary ban to keep America safe with - racist bigot that hates Muslims.

I could go on..

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I dont see it as lying.

Another one that does not know what collusion means.

Libtards across the land are rejoicing because they've convinced themselves that DTJ just confessed to colluding with Russia by releasing his emails... face palm

How many times can they get unnecessarily excited before they give up..?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

But what then is collusion? Letting Russians in your home like they were vampires?

This is about a 15 minute meeting that was based off a lie and immediately terminated once it was revealed to be such.

I wouldnt even consider it. Honestly. She probably came off as a wako. She obviously did NOT represent the Russian government as she could have ever implied and DID NOT have what she said she had about illicit DNC funding.

OOOOH I got mad secret clinton stuff, I mean that was all BS I want to get on the record statements from you about this left field thing no one will ever mention until now?

It was a trap. Anything said or done was meant to look like a lie and the famous "Collusion"

I hear American cheese wards off Russians.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know trumptards arent the smartest but the op did clearly say that he was a trump fan and he thinks that obama was a traitor, so im not sure why you guys are calling him a libtard.

edit on 11-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It may have expired on the surface, but those words have been ingrained into their subconscious, whether they acknowledge it or not, and subconsciously it dictates their thoughts.

How else can you misinterpret building a wall and keeping your country safe with - racist bigot that hates Mexicans.

How do you misinterpret a temporary ban to keep America safe with - racist bigot that hates Muslims.

I could go on..

townhall.com...

This sort of explains that. They really do view everything as race.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Here's my thoughts on the matter.

Hehe.Insert fake news here

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

In today world if you support someone you have to lie for them or your not supporting them lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

In today world if you support someone you have to lie for them or your not supporting them lol.

Sounds about right

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I see Climate Audit has a thread up on this topic for anyone who cares .

After Trump aides and the other three intel directors left the room, Comey briefed Trump on the Steele Dossier, the story of which remains mostly untold. The Steele Dossier, paid for by a still unidentified “Democratic donor”, had been produced by a DC opposition research firm (Fusion GPS) directly connected with the “Kremlin-connected” lawyer, Natalia Veselniskaya, who had met with Donald Trump Jr in June 2016. Although the Steele Dossier contained multiple fabrications, its lurid allegations were taken very seriously by both the CIA and FBI, which, together with other government agencies, had been investigating them for months. Although Comey later objected to Trump talking to him one-on-one without a DOJ minder present, it was Comey himself who initiated the practice. According to Comey’s written evidence on June 5, the ostensible purpose of Comey’s briefing to Trump on unverified material was to “alert the incoming President to the existence of this material” because they “we knew the media was about to publicly report the material” and, “to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.”

Even though the FBI, CIA and other agencies had been investigating allegations in the Steele Dossier for months, Comey, “without [Trump] directly asking the question”), “offered [Trump] assurance” “that we were not investigating him personally” supposedly to avoid any “uncertain[ty]” on Trump’s part “about whether the FBI was conducting a counter-intelligence investigation of his personal conduct”. Comey’s briefing to Trump on January 6 appears to have intentionally misled Trump about counter-intelligence investigations into the Steele dossier, in effect treating Trump like a perp, rather than a legitimately elected president. It took a while for Trump to figure out that he was being played by Comey.

climateaudit.org... some smart dudes hand around that joint ...just sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join