Avatars by UK Wizard

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I didn't do too much to this one, cropped the image down and resized, changed the black to full darkest black and softened the edges so it blended in with the profile background better.





posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Cool

I wonder how that Constantine movie did? After it came out I havent heard anyone talk about it



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I wonder how that Constantine movie did? After it came out I havent heard anyone talk about it


I saw quite a few trailers when it was released a few good reviews, haven't got round to seeing it yet though.
Here's a avatar from the comic though:



[edit on 31-3-2005 by UK Wizard]



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That is a very cool one UK. Nice work!



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
That is a very cool one UK. Nice work!


thanks



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
wow just looked at all the avatars there great!

amazing what you can do



posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
UK, if you get a chance, could you look into doing one for me please?

I would like either an Alien one with a British connection (a grey in Union Jack Boxers or something
).....

or

Perhaps, if one feels inclined, one that is Pyramid related (with an Alien feel)

If you could, it would cheer up an otherwise dull Sunday at work..



posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
UK, if you get a chance, could you look into doing one for me please?

I would like either an Alien one with a British connection (a grey in Union Jack Boxers or something
).....

or

Perhaps, if one feels inclined, one that is Pyramid related (with an Alien feel)

If you could, it would cheer up an otherwise dull Sunday at work..


Sure I'll start right away



posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Cheers dude.

Network monitoring is dull, especially on a Sunday! Apart from the glut of calls for Glastonbury tickets which caused a few hissups, it has been a waste of an otherwise lovely day.....

Thanks again, and enjoy the sun, you git.



posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A couple for Stumason, nothing like what he asked for but..... damn I don't have an excuse :shk:






posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They're good Wizard! I like the second one best


Once i get home and can use the upload centre (work firewall is stupid) I will use the second one. Thanks chap!



Stu



posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I saw the full size picture on google when looking for a window for a avatar idea I had.




posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
pretty cool. i just like the way its dark-some kind of mystery bout it. a silouette can have a lot of meaning to it(well for me it does)



posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
pretty cool. i just like the way its dark-some kind of mystery bout it. a silouette can have a lot of meaning to it(well for me it does)



posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff teh Destroyer
pretty cool. i just like the way its dark-some kind of mystery bout it.


thanks, well I guess I'd better counter it with a nice Garfield avatar then






[edit on 13-4-2005 by UK Wizard]



posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This one is for infinite, I'm not happy with it but he is so I guess thats alright





posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
new one



edit: ok scary, its very similar to one jetsetter made: link

same source image I guess, if its seen as too similar I'll get a mod to remove mine

[edit on 14-4-2005 by UK Wizard]



posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
new one



edit: ok scary, its very similar to one jetsetter made: link

same source image I guess, if its seen as too similar I'll get a mod to remove mine

[edit on 14-4-2005 by UK Wizard]



Now thats a smirk only a mother would love ...lol



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I saw a photo of some barbed wire on the internet and thought, I wonder what that would look like edited and turned into a avatar.....




posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
an eye, why..... I haven't a clue






new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join