It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't fufill his end of the bargain. Beware of Putin's wrath.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If you are so pissed about Clinton and her dodgy deals why are you not doing the same with Trump?.
Stop deflecting to Her and wake up both sides are screwing you all.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

If you are so pissed about Clinton and her dodgy deals why are you not doing the same with Trump?.
Stop deflecting to Her and wake up both sides are screwing you all.

To date I've seen hyperbole and BS thrown at Trump in regards to Russia. I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch because the agenda driven liars and manipulators in the media keep throwing false, and unproven accusations at him. You may feel free to dance the puppet dance if you wish, but I will not.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I wonder what Trump supporters' reaction would be if a member of Michelle Obama's family, say her brother, met with an attorney who was loosely associated with the heads of state in a foreign country to dig up some dirt on McCain during Obama's election campaign? I'm sure you would consider that to be colluding with a foreign power, if not High Treason.

Trumps Low-Level Russian Connection

Veselnitskaya has every reason to be happy Trump won. He fired U.S. Attorney Bharara in March, and in May, the case in which Denis Katsyv was involved ended in a surprise $6 million settlement, agreed by Bharara's successor Joon Kim. Katsyv escaped with just the payment, without admitting any guilt. No lawyer in Veselnitskaya's situation could have asked for more.

Trump Jr. Confesses to Federal Crime

Trump Jr.‘s decision to take the meeting in and of itself likely violated campaign finance law, which does not require you to actually get anything useful from foreigners. In other words, the mere fact that Trump Jr. asked for information from a Russian national about Clinton might have constituted a federal crime.

“The law states that no person shall knowingly solicit or accept from a foreign national any contribution to a campaign of an item of value,” Goodman tells me. “There is now a clear case that Donald Trump Jr. has met all the elements of the law, which is a criminally enforced federal statute.”

edit on 11-7-2017 by antoinemarionette because: added text
edit on 11-7-2017 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I had the same thoughts OP.

How did the meeting become knowledge? Why is this attorney so available for comment?

The entire incident is why people are cautioned against dealings with Russia. The dangers of compromise/blackmail.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If it comes to a point where Putins decides to cut his loses with Trump I think he will dump everything he has on the USA/Trump/Clinton....cause utter mayhem.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I hope people see whats going on. 2+2 = 4

are you suggesting someone hired people to write good things about them? Would They do that??

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:22:22 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Jul 2017 18:22:22 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The point could always have simply been destabilization. Not just simply denying Hillary the presidency but do that and compromise Trump. If he plays ball, subvert via the POTUS, if not, tank him too and threaten the stability of our chain of command. Win/win for Vlad.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

BS. Vlad can't even beat a bunch of sandal wearing thugs in Syria. America is no Syria. America is a lot more powerful than Syria.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So let's show Vlad our collective middle fingers and stabilize behind this President.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I agree with your analysis. The goal of Putin's support was to destabilize the US and he did it --- and how! He totally exploited the current political division in the country by backing a highly destructive political wildcard who owed money to Russia and could be easily manipulated. I hope more Americans come to realize this.

edit on 11-7-2017 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nope. He was willing to sell out. Willing to trash our institutions. I'd say rally behind Pence but damn...a lot has gone down and he's been right there with it. Observing and doing nothing. I'd support Ryan.

edit on 7/11/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

But it's an entirely different kind of war. One which Russia has always been fighting, perfecting since the Cold War started. And no one does it better than Putin, former KGB.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Putin is still sore USSR got tricked by GOP. Putin's goal is to start Civil War 2 and once America is devastated the Russian army would roll into DC and annex America as Russia's newest oblast.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If this lawyer never worked for the Russian government, then what's the issue here?

And you actually believe her?

Answer me this; Knowing Putin's track record of having those who oppose him killed and knowing that Putin has consistently denied any Russian involvement in the U.S. election or the DNC hack, would you sit there on national tv and contradict his denials by admitting that the Russian government put you up to it?

Not if you want to live, you wouldn't.

Any good Russian with an ounce of self preservation would do just as she did.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

If Natalia worked as an agent of the Russian government, you think thousands of American private investigators are so inept they don't know about this?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

If Natalia worked as an agent of the Russian government, you think thousands of American private investigators are so inept they don't know about this?

Actually, I don't know whether thousands of PIs know about this woman's work history or not. Have thousands of them even been questioned about it?

On the other hand, I suspect the Russian government has ways of covering their tracks when they want to.

You know, like threatening to kill those who expose their lies coupled with a good track record of actually doing so.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: testingtesting

I bet we soon see the wee wee video lol.

Get with the program. Trump already stated that he is fully aware that everything in Russia is bugged. The video doesn't exist.

What he said was to explain to us that's how it works, in as if we didn't know fashion. He talks like that all the time, even if his experience is only new to him.
Ally that to the fact he talks rubbish about things he couldn't possibly know, like the time he blurted out that the Russian hacking had, “absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election.” at a time when he said the Russians didn't do any hacking, while the US intel were adamant...and still are that Russia did. How can you or anyone believe a word he says, perhaps especially when he uses the phrase, 'fully aware'

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Putin might be good at killing, but don't forget, the election was in the US. Not so easy to kill American private investigators and don't appear on the American MSM.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The part I don't get about any of this is the timing.

Trump and Putin just met at G20 and supposedly had a very positive meeting that covered off collusion whereby Trump was 'satisfied' by Putin's response. Now we have this revelation less than 72 hours later.

Like WTH?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The timing is strange. So they sat on it for more than a year. Makes you wonder what else are they sitting on. One thing's for one, the 2020 election will be a blockbuster full of surprises.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join