It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't fufill his end of the bargain. Beware of Putin's wrath.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So the deal was. Putin give Trump the Podesta emails, and in exchange Trump drop the sanctions on Russia. Since Trump refuses to do his end of the bargain, Putin is going to kick Trump out of the White House on charge of treason. And the person to do that is the Russian lawyer.

But Natalia Veselnitskaya, interviewed on NBC's "Today" show, added that Trump Jr. and others at the meeting wanted damaging information about Hillary Clinton "so badly."

"It's quite possible that maybe they were looking for such information, they wanted it so badly," Veselnitskaya said through a translator.

"All I knew was that Mr. Donald Trump Jr. was willing to meet with me. I could recognize the young gentleman who was only present in the meeting for only the first seven to 10 minutes. And then, he stood up and left the room. It was Mr. Jared Kushner. And he never came back, by the way." She continued, "The other individual who was at the same meeting, was always looking at his phone. He was reading something. He never took any active part in the information. That was Mr. Manafort."

Veselnitskaya was also asked point blank if she had ever worked for the Russian government. "Nyet (no)," she answered.

www.cnn.com...

Buckle up. This is going to be a long ride.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I bet we soon see the wee wee video lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

That one can't be fabricated so it will never been seen.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If this lawyer never worked for the Russian government, then what's the issue here?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So you're using an accusation with very little evidence to back up a hypothetical deal?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe she's a Democrat plant. Possibly a member of the Russian Communist party, a rival of Putin's United Russia party.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Only 3 anti-Trump threads is one day ? Another member actually started 7 . When Trump was a candidate even.
And whats up with the CNN links ?
Much ado about nothing...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

All you got is a whole bunch of maybes with this, toting it all as fact.
edit on 11-7-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I bet we soon see the wee wee video lol.

Get with the program. Trump already stated that he is fully aware that everything in Russia is bugged. The video doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Maybe she's a Democrat plant. Possibly a member of the Russian Communist party, a rival of Putin's United Russia party.

What if the moon IS made of green cheese. And populated by rodents ?
That would surely prove Trump-Russia collusion to the whole world

edit on 7/11/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Are you bi polar OP?? Serious question! If you are, I think you need a med check. If you are not? You waffle so much back and forth it's hard to take anything you say seriously!

You don't even fall into the centrist spectrum with your posts. They go from blue to red in milliseconds and I am sure I am not the only member of ATS who have noticed this behavior?

You even linked CNN as your source?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Russia does not have crown prosecutors. If I remember my history correctly, the last monarchy they had didn't end so well. This is like referring to the Prime Minister of the United States of America.

I hope our ATS members have performed their warmup exercises because if they haven't they're going to injure themselves stretching so far.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Maybe one of these days the individuals in the media behind all of this will stop flinging things from their asses in desperate hopes something sticks against this Administration... If wishes and dreams were horses and ponies, Democrats would ride.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Like Putin cares what sanctions the USA has against Russia.

Still fake news.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
You even linked CNN as your source?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I like your excerpts, so Jared and Manafort are clear to go? By admission they left early and never looked away from his phone.

Don Jr? Yeah, released all the communications and he is still a private citizen.

No statement on the podesta email handoff either.

You thirsty for cloak and dagger OP?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So if the Russians never hacked the DNC as claimed by Trump et al, why was Donnie Jr. looking to the Russians for damaging Clinton info? I can understand why he would say that he never had any meetings with Russians cause, you know, with so much going on it's easy to forget minor details... but why the Russians? Why would he think they would have information?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That is based on words of this woman. Whether she is lying is anyone's guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How did something so unimportant get blown up by the press. Politicians are always trying to dig something up on their opponents. This meeting provided nothing, it makes me think the Russians had nothing to offer or it was a setup to make the Republican campaign look bad. I suppose they are running out of stuff to twist now, so they dragged this out of the back forty to try to sway more people away from supporting the Republicans. I would like to see a list of all the stuff the Democrats under Hillary collected on her opponents and what tactics she employed during the campaign.

I guess they are trying to sway the public not to believe the final determination by the government of this investigation on Trumps campaign. The Democrats are getting pretty desperate in their ploy.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So if the Russians never hacked the DNC as claimed by Trump et al, why was Donnie Jr. looking to the Russians for damaging Clinton info? I can understand why he would say that he never had any meetings with Russians cause, you know, with so much going on it's easy to forget minor details... but why the Russians? Why would he think they would have information?

Probably because, despite the media's half-assed nonchalance towards the issue, Team Hillary has actual, bonafide material connections to Russia. From her selling uranium to them while SOS and getting $145 million donation to her foundation immediately afterward, to Podesta and his brother making millions off of Russian business ventures, and to Bill Clinton receiving half a million dollars for a speech in Moscow, all signs lead to Russia having close, first hand information about all things Hillary. Hell, Putin probably has a note in a black book somewhere about what her favorite brand of champaign is for her breakfast-in-bed memosas the mornign after.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join