It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, the hypocrisy...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Did she sign off on a deal that gave access to 20% of capacity to produce uranium to russia?(now a sworn enemy as they violated our national security by "meddling" in our election?)

She actually did
So did Barak

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think the POTUS was very disrespectful to Obama, both now and back during his campaign. He was completely reckless, spewing out that Obama was not a natural citizen. It was untrue, and he said it over and over anyway. The crowed here beat that poor dead horse for 9 years. The fact the trump, did it shows his character before he was even POTUS.

So now you are going to beat your own dead horse just to not be left out in the cold. I get it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

YUP.

WHATABOUTISM is alive and well. The Russians have trained them nicely...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

you are correct
I cant defend trump on this topic as it happened way before he was even a candidate
While Clinton and Barak actually did sign off on the deal

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He wasn't a candidate during a campaign?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: redtic

Fact - the Clinton's sold uranium to Russia.

Now, tell me what Trump might have done again that would cause you alarm?

Weapons grade Uranium

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Where did "The Clintons" buy it themselves to sell?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

oh I am sorry
was I mistaken and that deal went down while she was running for president?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Nope. Dear readers. Dont believe anything we say.

Look it up.

The link has been posted in this thread already.

Dear readers... please read.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Did she sign off on a deal that gave access to 20% of capacity to produce uranium to russia?(now a sworn enemy as they violated our national security by "meddling" in our election?)

She actually did
So did Barak

Only sworn enemies to the insane left....trying desperately for a reason why their "goddess" that they worship lost the election. Or was Clinton the next coming of Barack the "messiah" ?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Part of my hope in joining ATS was to come to a fuller understanding of the divide which seems to rule our political spectrum. I had hopes of finding a middle ground. Liberals who would listen to conservatives and conservatives who would listen to liberals. Having followed ardent liberal thought and staunch conservative positions at various points in my life, I had hopes of finding people who could do the same.

What I find in many trumpsters here is mild cultist behavior. Cult members who have invested themselves in their particular ''teacher'' ''leader'' prophet'' or ''messiah'' are unwilling to listen to anyone but the cult leader. In cults that believe in a devil, every word and action is not in line with the leaders teaching, is labeled as satanic, or being controlled by satanic forces. From this point of reference all actions and information from the ''outside'' world is false.

Likewise, in the trump universe, instead of the devil, all that news and opinion and so forth is Fake News. The effect is to cancel out all opposing information.

Mild cult members who can make it out of the cult, in a large degree do not mention it in their daily lives for fear of being seen as a fool. More ardent members who cannot break the chains then double down on the denial and search even harder to find the ''true villian'' rather then admit the falseness of their own choice.

So to me it's no wonder that we do not see or hear from ex trumpsters. It is humiliating to them that they were so fooled, and those who are still trumpsters are doubling down on blaming you know who. Their own versions of the devil.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: seeker1963

No... not a fact.

It's been debunked and disproved over and over. Just stop...

Lies and you damn well know it!

Show me where it has been debunked!

Nah... look it up yourself. It's not that difficult to find. It's old, sad, tired, fake news...

Well then Obama is a Grey and hates humans!

No proof necessary, look it up for yourself!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Gothmog

Where did "The Clintons" buy it themselves to sell?

They didnt. And it wasnt the Clintons . It was Barack and Hillary . They authorized the sale.
Deny Ignorance...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I find it very hypocritical that the fervent Trump supporters on this site are so flabbergasted by the "left"'s perfectly valid concern (or consternation) with the Trump-Russia connection. You know very well that had Clinton won the election and had there been 1/10th the amount of smoke swirling around her administration regarding possible collusion with a foreign adversary as there is surrounding this administration, there would be 10x the outrage from the right. I won't bring up specifics at the risk of derailing a thread, but there was plenty of feigned outrage at Clinton (and Obama) over various "scandals" over the years - now that the shoe is on the other foot, everything is a "nothing burger", to quote a relevant phrase.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out the obvious. Do not tell me that would not be the case. The fact is, this is all very real - it's all very serious - and we should all be concerned about the revelations that have come forth so far and concerned about the potential ramifications of whatever conclusions are drawn from the investigations in the end.

You plucked your example of hypocrisy from the machinations of your own mind, a hypothetical that is true only in some other dimension where Hillary won the election, which she didn't. So no, your example of hypocrisy is about as made up as your fears of collusion.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Weapons grade Uranium

There's no point in arguing with the likes of people who still believe this bunk.

No... Weapons grade Uranium was not sold to the Russians. The Russians bought controlling interest in a "Uranium One", an international mining company headquartered in Canada with mines in the US. Those mines produce about 11% of the US Uranium supply. However, it is illegal to export Uranium to Russia so no Uranium was ever exchanged!

Most of the contributions that people alleged to be payoff money was donated BEFORE Clinton was named Secretary of State.

But some will still point to the speech money that was paid to the Clinton's by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank. However, Bill's regular speech fee was anywhere between 500k and 750k so it wasn't unusual at all.

Not to mention the fact that as secretary of state, Hillary was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One.

Nope... no conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What I find in many trumpsters here is mild cultist behavior. Cult members who have invested themselves in their particular ''teacher'' ''leader'' prophet'' or ''messiah'' are unwilling to listen to anyone but the cult leader. In cults that believe in a devil, every word and action is not in line with the leaders teaching, is labeled as satanic, or being controlled by satanic forces. From this point of reference all actions and information from the ''outside'' world is false.

Or perhaps, just maybe, they are standing up against an injustice: the vilification of an individual by a voracious mob. Maybe you've noticed the familiar figure being burnt, beheaded, shot and stabbed in effigy.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No... not a fact.

It's been debunked and disproved over and over. Just stop...

Lies and you damn well know it!

Show me where it has been debunked!

Nah... look it up yourself. It's not that difficult to find. It's old, sad, tired, fake news...

Well then Obama is a Grey and hates humans!

No proof necessary, look it up for yourself!

Just what is it you're seeking? Bliss? If so, you're well on your way to finding it...
edit on 11-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They all got caught with samples of the very stock Russia has now.

Straight out of our supply.

FFS.

Prove it... FFS

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If Trump did anything illegal, then fry his orange ass.

Show the proof!

Git im!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join