It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, the hypocrisy...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

MOAR time and money was WASTED on Benghazzi than the 9/11 investigation.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I would like some facts to go with the smoke.
This investigation has been going on for a year now.
NO indictments
NO charges
NO real facts of any measure
Just the smoke you speak of

Yeah, a lot of smoke and 5 active investigations. Patience.

Yes and the investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia will yield zero results. Screencap this because i can't wait for all the threads trying to spin that. There is a very good reason why the impeachment machine suddenly came to a screeching hold. Both parties(not Trump) are shady as hell and if one goes down so goes the other.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well now, instead of talking about hypocrisy based on a hypothetical of Hillary winning - as you have done - lets talk about ACTUAL hypocrisy...

Trump Jr meets with Russians to get opposition research - TREASON.
DNC directly work with the Ukranian govt to get opposition research - crickets.

edit on 11/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So ... someone, who happened to be Russian, with ties to the phony dossier lied about who she was and what she wanted to land a meeting, and she didn't even lie about the DNC emails ... and then she talked about Russian children and adoptions. And nothing about any of it because campaign material.

But this is a huge story that proves there was collusion with the Kremlin?

No, it does not *prove* anything yet. But it's another piece in a puzzle.

And my point is that had that same story come out about, let's say, Chelsea in a Clinton administration, you'd be all over it like white on rice...

Meanwhile, we have a woman with classified material on her homebrew server under investigation by the FBI who ended up being cleared by a man who also kept classified material and leaked some of it later on to a friend who in turn leaked that to the press ... oh, whose husband got her cleared after a meeting talking about grandchildren on a runway tarmac meeting that just happened to coincidence with the then Attorney General of the US whose decision it was whether or not to prosecute the case surrounding the server and classified documents ...

Oh, no, no smoke around the Clintons ... ever ...

I never said there wasn't smoke around the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

1. He was a private citizen, he can meet with whoever he wants to.

2. Since when is it illegal getting political dirt on an opponent? Its been happening for hundreds of years...

Hillary sells out to Russia with a highly questionable uranium deal, but Trump/Russia connection is all the DNC/Liberals keep pushing..
edit on 11-7-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would like some facts to go with the smoke.
This investigation has been going on for a year now.
NO indictments
NO charges
NO real facts of any measure
Just the smoke you speak of

Yeah, a lot of smoke and 5 active investigations. Patience.

That sort of implies that you've tried and convicted already.

No, only that there hasn't been a conclusion either way yet.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: silo13

Fact the Clinton's did not sell Uranium to the Russians. The United States Government did. Try reading for comprehension. Not fantasy!

Once again, yet another example of the right/redirecting. With Misinformation, twisting words to fit their agenda and taking the conversation off topic to point the finger in a different direction, because it is easier than admitting they are were wrong....Just like trumps alternative facts.......

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

When it comes from a foreign government with the wink wink nod nod of easing of sanctions. If these were Obummer or Hillary you guys would be totally freaking out.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Fact - the Clinton's sold uranium to Russia.

Now, tell me what Trump might have done again that would cause you alarm?

Aren't our nuclear power plants "running" on reclaimed nuke bombs from Russia?

Don't like the Clinton but want to keep both feet on the ground to avoid muddying the water.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Oh, so I guess the Clinton Foundation was just 'holding' the money for the USA?

And besides - there was no problem with the past establishment having interactions with Russia (to our determent = uranium sales) - why with the problems in Syria are there problems with President Trump having a 'relationship' with the Russians now?

Oh yeah, I forgot, all that manipulation of the election that Obama said could never happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

wow 5 unfounded investigations that CONSTANTLY tell us there is NOTHING. Keep your eyes peeled they say.

I am down to the bulb of my onions. If we keep our eyes peeled long enough to see actual reasons for the investigations we may go blind.

But hey, its your sides political suicide.

I cant wait for the next election.

EDIT TO ADD:
Dems could have reached out to their historic voter base to rebrand and get in touch with the working class.

BUT NO. Opposition politics that failed to gain them even a few seats of significance across the country. Thats the ticket. That will show them.

People are dumb animals and they wont notice the difference between opposition douche bags and honest government. For realz yo.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That is where you are wrong. Most normal people (yes including liberals) think the Clinton foundation and alleged pay for play had legs and think it is just as wrong as you do. I don't deflect and claim 'fake news' or put on my Kelly Anne Conway hat and try to spin better than RUN-DMC. The entire reason the Donald is president is because most normal liberals couldn't stand Hillary either.

Brass tax, there is tons of smoke here. Time to acknowledge it. None of us want to see a Pence presidency anymore than we wanted to see a Hillary one. Who knows what the path forward here is, but you guys can't keep claiming fake news here anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The fact is, this is all very real - it's all very serious - and we should all be concerned about the revelations that have come forth so far and concerned about the potential ramifications of whatever conclusions are drawn from the investigations in the end.

I agree.
Which is why I ask for facts and sources; very little of which have been revealed. If ANYONE committed crimes during the 2016 election they should be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.

Good, we agree on something. The point is there is a sh!t ton of smoke regarding this surrounding this administration, and it seems to get thicker every day. I'd just like to hear a little less whining about the fact that this really is news.

It's more like an obsession.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

No... not a fact.

It's been debunked and disproved over and over. Just stop...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't agree with the basis for your OP but the point is well taken, ie, political hypocrisy. When the scandal clouds swirled around Obama did you wait by idly waiting for the truth to emerge? Or did you defend your team? If the later, then pot calling the kettle black, my friend.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2017 by essentialtremors because: nvm waste of time

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Well now, instead of talking about hypocrisy based on a hypothetical of Hillary winning - as you have done - lets talk about ACTUAL hypocrisy...

Trump Jr meets with Russians to get opposition research - TREASON.
DNC directly work with the Ukranian govt to get opposition research - crickets.

redtic: Please address this. What is the difference between these two scenarios? What makes one OK and the other (in Tim Kaine's words) treason?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There was no Russia or CNN, it was a Military Coup that removed the TPTB from power, get used to it cause now you have two groups fighting for control of the USA and the sheeple.....

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Fact, you are wrong. Fact so is anyone else who believes this nonsense that trump himself spewed out for months is also wrong......there are many links, but I am just going to use one. If you don't trust this one, check one of the many reputable sites that disprove what you are saying. There is a partial truth, but well exaggerated by the right, once again, we did not give Russia 20% uranium.....

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I wrote a thread recently about how the Trump camp is basically built on hypocrisy.

Could you imagine how ATS would have looked had the allegations being levelled at Trump today were being levelled at Obama back when he got into office. I mean they lost their fricken minds at the possibility that Obama might not have been American born, Trump was head of the pack. Now just imagine how mental they would be going if they thought for a second that Obama could have been acting under the influence of Moscow.

They just don't see it though, politics had blinded them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join