It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, the hypocrisy...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I find it very hypocritical that the fervent Trump supporters on this site are so flabbergasted by the "left"'s perfectly valid concern (or consternation) with the Trump-Russia connection. You know very well that had Clinton won the election and had there been 1/10th the amount of smoke swirling around her administration regarding possible collusion with a foreign adversary as there is surrounding this administration, there would be 10x the outrage from the right. I won't bring up specifics at the risk of derailing a thread, but there was plenty of feigned outrage at Clinton (and Obama) over various "scandals" over the years - now that the shoe is on the other foot, everything is a "nothing burger", to quote a relevant phrase.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out the obvious. Do not tell me that would not be the case. The fact is, this is all very real - it's all very serious - and we should all be concerned about the revelations that have come forth so far and concerned about the potential ramifications of whatever conclusions are drawn from the investigations in the end.

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Hillary Clinton is involved in the systematic abuse and torture of children and has ties to child sex traffickers.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was concerned Hillary may become the president at one point because of all the fake news I heard. Then Trump won and I've slept peacefully since then. MAGA!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Hillary Clinton is involved in the systematic abuse and torture of children and has ties to child sex traffickers.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, what a tool. SO hillary for jail in 2018 or 2022, i cant follow anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

why aren't they locking her up then?? it was a campaign promise and republicans control everything.

link   

The fact is, this is all very real - it's all very serious - and we should all be concerned about the revelations that have come forth so far and concerned about the potential ramifications of whatever conclusions are drawn from the investigations in the end.

I agree.
Which is why I ask for facts and sources; very little of which have been revealed. If ANYONE committed crimes during the 2016 election they should be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.

link   

If there is collusion, he needs to be prosecuted.

So far it seems to have been a bunch of "normal" Repub VS Dem bickering.

I look forward to nothing or something.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Fact - the Clinton's sold uranium to Russia.

Now, tell me what Trump might have done again that would cause you alarm?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There is enough hypocrisy on BOTH sides!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The fact is, this is all very real - it's all very serious - and we should all be concerned about the revelations that have come forth so far and concerned about the potential ramifications of whatever conclusions are drawn from the investigations in the end.

I agree.
Which is why I ask for facts and sources; very little of which have been revealed. If ANYONE committed crimes during the 2016 election they should be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.

Good, we agree on something. The point is there is a sh!t ton of smoke regarding this surrounding this administration, and it seems to get thicker every day. I'd just like to hear a little less whining about the fact that this really is news.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I would like some facts to go with the smoke.
This investigation has been going on for a year now.
NO indictments
NO charges
NO real facts of any measure
Just the smoke you speak of

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

LOL - why am I not surprised that that was the very first reply. Kinda proves my point, in a way...

link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Donald Trump calls Jeffrey Epstein his close personal friend! But yeah Hillary!

link   

Nice OP. So what about all the comments about the election can't be rigged coming from Obama himself and his supporters. Then we have HIllarys supporters stating the same thing and Trump should accept the election results when they come out. What about that hypocrisy huh? FFS this is just another blatant and pathetic attempt to smear Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

NO indictments
NO charges

Yeah, a lot of smoke and 5 active investigations. Patience.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Fact the Clinton's did not sell Uranium to the Russians. The United States Government did. Try reading for comprehension. Not fantasy!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So ... someone, who happened to be Russian, with ties to the phony dossier lied about who she was and what she wanted to land a meeting, and she didn't even lie about the DNC emails ... and then she talked about Russian children and adoptions. And nothing about any of it because campaign material.

But this is a huge story that proves there was collusion with the Kremlin?

Meanwhile, we have a woman with classified material on her homebrew server under investigation by the FBI who ended up being cleared by a man who also kept classified material and leaked some of it later on to a friend who in turn leaked that to the press ... oh, whose husband got her cleared after a meeting talking about grandchildren on a runway tarmac meeting that just happened to coincidence with the then Attorney General of the US whose decision it was whether or not to prosecute the case surrounding the server and classified documents ...

Oh, no, no smoke around the Clintons ... ever ...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

NO indictments
NO charges

Yeah, a lot of smoke and 5 active investigations. Patience.

That sort of implies that you've tried and convicted already.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This case was brought up in another thread, that is simple to prove, just look it up, trump golfs, okay, Obama, not okay, even though trump, who as of May spent 7 weekends in a row at his Mar a Largo/trump resorts, he bashed Obama whenever Obama would golf.

Now with trump Jr, releasing the screenshots of the conversations with Russia, himself, his own words. The right still deflect, can't see what is right there. Now we have people redirecting about Hillary Clinton is tied to sexual abuse and torture of children, Which has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand, also NO PROOF!!! Derp!!!

Look trumpitiers, get over yourselves and admit that this administration is, and has been lying to us for months. It IS a huge deal. If this were Hillary you would be out of your minds......

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We just tryin to get dem voats cownted. We r such simple folk, we just tryin to b racist monster heathens.

Yur pepel queep lyin to us about Ruskies being involved in der elecplions doe.

We just wanna mak sur der is no illegal voats. Ruskie or otherwize.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join