It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People blocked by Trump on twitter sue Trump for violation of free speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yup. Definitely a mistake Trump made. Blocking people is unnecessary. Let them say whatever they want. Who care? It's not like Trump has to read any tweets replied to his tweets. It's not like Trump cares about what they say about him. Russian spy. Dog of Putin. Man whore. Baby troll. Who cares?

gizmodo.com...

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's gonna be great when this gets thrown out of court for lack of standing.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Even if you are blocked you can still read the tweets, what a bunch of twits.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Frankly, people are so petty. Not a fan of Trump, but he faces a bunch of twits.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Trump is the Twit in Chief!

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This isn't a violation of free speech...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Words like frivolous come to mind when I read stuff like this...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

This was "news" like 3 weeks ago.

Why are we still talking about this BS?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Yup. Definitely a mistake Trump made. Blocking people is unnecessary. Let them say whatever they want. Who care? It's not like Trump has to read any tweets replied to his tweets. It's not like Trump cares about what they say about him. Russian spy. Dog of Putin. Man whore. Baby troll. Who cares?

gizmodo.com...

So, if you block me I can sue you too! Idiots

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

haha, that's hilarious. These people are so butthurt that Trump blocked them on a social network they feel as a last recourse they'll take the man to court over it? So funny. This will put those people out of pocket won't it? I hope so.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

This was "news" like 3 weeks ago.

Why are we still talking about this BS?

Because policy isn't important to the left only the destruction of our country while Trump is president. It's not like we have major issues facing our country right now or anything.

On topic: How is it a violation of free speech to use the block button on Twitter? They can still say whatever they want, just not directly on his Twitter page. I swear people are to stupid to interact with these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What are they trying to claim they can no longer petition the government for redress of grievances because Trump blocked them?

They are aware of the numerous other ways to contact government through official channels ... so nope, they are not having their rights infringed on.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well I'm sure that case will work. They are sputtering out of ideas....sort of like the Simpsons and almost as funny.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Violation of free speech? Nope.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Petition the government for a redress of grievances...... maybe, though unlikely.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So if I block someone on facebook I'm violating free speech? Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think we need to amend the bill of rights and add, "The right to not be a complete and utter moron."

If someone willingly and knowingly achieves a certain level of stupidity in the public eye, they should be punished in some way.

Perhaps we could consider it an act of terrorism against the sanity of the nation.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
So if I block someone on facebook I'm violating free speech? Ridiculous.

I agree it's beyond ridiculous but why did you say this then?

Yup. Definitely a mistake Trump made.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So now we go from "Butthurt" to just plain "Crybaby"....

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There's never been such a troll fest in all of human history than in the comments of any one of Trump's tweets. Hell, they probably even went back trolling his 'ancient' tweets from years ago.

I suppose trolling is a part of speech, but then again so is harassment!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join