It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: RickyD

Jr openly accepted intel from a foreign adversary against an american citizen.

What "foreign adversary"?

This woman was not a government official or even acting on behalf of any government.

Are all foreigners adversaries to you or something?

That seems very xenophobic of you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

To the point of the sdcigarpig though, the email itself is very real unless Donald Trump Jr personally released fake emails which don't cast him or his associates in a very positive light. That seems unlikely.

sdcigarpig, is that like covfefe?

So, we are back here again. How are you doing?

So, ok, lol

What about the emails proves your point?

I get your interpretation of them. Nice imagination.

I am just trying to figure out what exactly separates your ideas from say, those beliefs people hold about alien over lords and you know, the entirety of pseudo science.

Facts? No, no. I see only speculation. The facts actually stand opposed to your ideas. I dont know.

What would motivate you to lie to us? You didnt. You must be honestly confused.

Would you twist the truth if it suited you? No. You have so many, hit piece threads......

You sure you arent just lying to us?

Again?

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Lol, you seem like the kind of person that can stand in a smokey forest and think there must be a cigar convention nearby.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So far no apparent law is broken. We'll see.

What many seem to be missing is that this information just goes to show that there certainly isn't any deep relationship with Russia.

That will start to sink in soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Chaos in the WH. Jared and Bannon are locked in mortal combat....believe me.

www.vanityfair.com...

Mortal Kombat: White House

WHO is going to utter the famous phrase...

"FINISH HIM!"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Sounds like it was a mistake of someone in the Commonwealth.

As a citizen of the Commonwealth, no, it doesn't.

It sounds like someone trying to make a meeting with a minor attorney sound grand.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Which will bail 1st to save their own skins?.
Maybe Trump Jr already has

edit on 11-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Lol, you seem like the kind of person that can stand in a smokey forest and think there must be a cigar convention nearby.

Lol all you want.

You seem like thenkind of person that is unable to argue your case using facts, evidence and reason so instead you deflect, make personal attacks and spew BS.

MOSCOW — The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential campaign denied in an exclusive interview with NBC News that she had any connection to the Kremlin and insisted she met with President Donald Trump’s son in 2016 to discuss sanctions between Russia and the U.S., not to hand over information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

This was pretty stupid of him, does trump Jr, not understand the definition of collusion? Oh, now we get to see the trump supporters, deny and or deflect what is right there for the world to read.......

It's not like we haven't seen it before. It's just the more it goes on the easier it is to spot and the more ridiculous they appear.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Trump Jr is so irrevocably stupid, he has just handed the opposition a smoking gun. I enjoy hearing the conservative/trump supporters mental gymnastics to believe this is nothing, will amount to nothing, has no impact/affect on anything, and the real issue we should all be paying attention to is HILLARY's EMAILS!!!

Newsflash, although you believe this is nothing, the legal branch of the government has other opinions.

Oh the sweet sweet irony. Every day closer there are more tears to drink.

I relish the day on ATS when this whole &%&$show comes to a head and we can dredge up all these old posts just to rub it in.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

www.vanityfair.com...

"FINISH HIM!"

The rank and file GOP has just about had enough of this toxic mess...that's who

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Your vague theological rantings aside, every billion dollar weapon system we built, every military casualty we suffered & every "sacrifice" we've endured in the name of defense has been in defense from Russia & China & yes they are our adversaries.

K~

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
unable to argue your case using facts, evidence and reason so instead you deflect, make personal attacks and spew BS.

Sounds like you need to take some of your own medicine.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

But he is getting so many stars. The circle pleasure is great.

Lets take a page from history.

When we see the opposition tell us not to bother because our choice wont make it through to the nomination we should listen and pay attention.

When they cite polls and expertise telling us how its impossible for him to become president, we should lower our head and raise an ear.

When they tell us the possibility of winning a majority in the entirety of government is absurd, we should agree. They hold the only claim to awesome good guy status.

when they say our choice is a rapist, and all that fades away like an election tactic, we should stay the course.

When they say he is in bed with Russians, we should trust the opposition research of the party that just lost.

When they say the election was STOLEN by Russia, we need to demand blood. If illegal aliens voted in states with no ID laws, SHUT UP RACIST!

So we have the truth, the whole truth we need to see not behind the curtain, and nothing but the truth we were told was true.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

So no facts, evidence or reoson yet again?

Thanks for proving my point about you, yet again.

link   

while this does offer the "Russia Narrative" a tiny leg to stand on, it's nothing more than the Billy Bush tapes, in fact, I think it's less than that. It was an attempt to find dirt that was offered by a friend. I heard they have Russian Vodka at Trump Towers as well. That is as damning as this news is to the Trump presidency. I hope you didn't spend all your lunch money on hookers and booze to celebrate.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Impeccable timing, isn't it? This story was put out just in time to overshadow the latest report about Comey leaking classified information in his memos.

There is no "story" about Comey leaking classified memos. There's only President Trump's wild and undocumented claim. OF everything that the public knows about the content of Comey's memos, none of it is considered classified.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sorry but reading about her suggests to me she is without a doubt involved in the Russian Government.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

www.abovetopsecret.com...
really?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

www.vanityfair.com...

"FINISH HIM!"

The electorate, his grave, or the end of his second term.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join