It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

If Trump Sr was smart he should fire Kushner after this, and make a statement on how he is disappointed in the actions of his son and son in-law.

Or rather,

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

For there to be value something has to be offered or traded for it. How much was this info worth? Did anyone offer anything in return for this info. Prove that and maybe you got a case.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

yeah
you notice that "substantial assistance"
Contributions or donations
hmmm
nothing about info

oh and surely you have a case where this has been used to charge someone for something OTHER THAN MONEY?
(no you do not)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOL, the desperation in their denials & deflections is almost audible.

Here's an interesting tidbit,,,

During a June 7th speech Trump promises big news about Hillary Clinton’s crimes on “probably” June 13th.”, four days after Don Goldstone’s first contact with Don Jr and two days before the meeting at Trump Tower on June 9th.

Go to the 7 minute mark.

Oh & anyone wonder where the Times got their copy of his emails?

Kinda amazing really the level of leaks coming out, it's almost as if there is a vast file of incriminating evidence "Colorado behemoth" cough cough, that has been collated & is now slowly being released to prepare the American people for the sealed indictments that have already been granted.

K~

link   
a reply to: RickyD

I thought it was clear. The woman wanted to discuss russian "adoptions" ( code for sanctions) But when Jr deemed the info useless, the meeting was over. He STILL accepted the meeting

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yeah
you notice that "substantial assistance"
Contributions or donations
hmmm
nothing about info

oh and surely you have a case where this has been used to charge someone for something OTHER THAN MONEY?
(no you do not)

(Because nothing like this has happened before)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Show me where it says or implies information can be considered a contribution.

They cant
Maddow invented this line of thinking
It is made up

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There could be...It depends on how value is defined. I am pretty sure for value to be established there must be a give and take or more specifically a give at least.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Im not going to do your research for you.

It may work other places like that, but here you make the claim you have to post sources.
I am awaiting your source, or you made it up.

Additionally, a domestic subsidiary of a foreign corporation (or a domestic corporation owned by foreign nationals) may not donate funds or anything of value in connection with state or local elections if:

These activities are financed by the foreign parent or owner; or
Individual foreign nationals are involved in any way in the making of donations to nonfederal candidates and committees.[1]
Please note that many states place additional restrictions on donations made to nonfederal candidates and committees. 11 CFR 110.20(i). (See also AOs 1992-16, 1985-3, 1982-10, and Matter Under Review (MUR) 2892.)

Under Commission regulations it is unlawful to knowingly provide substantial assistance to foreign nationals making contributions or donations in connection with any U.S. election. 11 CFR 110.20(h). "Substantial assistance" refers to active involvement in the solicitation, making, receipt or acceptance of a foreign national contribution or donation with the intent of facilitating the successful completion of the transaction. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to individuals who act as conduits or intermediaries. 67 FR 69945-6 (November 19, 2002) [PDF].

source

quoting here so no one misses

link   

please by all means show me a source case
(there are none, it is make believe)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And accepting a meeting is not illegal. It's the accepting of something of value from a foreign agent that would make this apply.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So? You know there are lawyers in on this. At this level, you don't make a move without a lawyer looking over it and I guarantee they saw no harm. You guys got nothing. Again. You keep hoping to bring down TRump and you seem to keep forgetting you'll get Pence.
Keep wishing, but don't start whining if you get what you want. You did it to yourselves. As usual.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Id rather have Pence than Trump. I dont care about my own politics. What this man is doing to the nation is worse. Pence can logjam every republican bill he wants. Fine. Better than trump

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I looked at this, and here is what can be stated:

It is highly suspect. The very terms that are used, gives it away as either a lie or false. From what I could tell, there is no Crown Prosecutor of Russia, that title does not exist, as there is no royalty that has any sort of position in Russia that would indicate such.

As much as I do not like Trump, this stuff released, pretty much does not hold up, and is suspect as being fake.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

To make my position even clearer let me explain. Even if the info was pure gold as far as opposition Intel goes and he did take it pass it along and use it, but gave nothing for it, said info has no legal value. Remember when discussing the law it's not like how we define things...It's very much stricter. Kinda like how they define words in say...A lease agreement or other types of contracts.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

And accepting a meeting is not illegal. It's the accepting of something of value from a foreign agent that would make this apply.

This is where we differ. Accepting a meeting by a russian ( in the email it says this is on the behalf of the russian govt) coming in with dirt on clinton is enough. If i accept a meeting to discuss the hypothetical murder of my wife via a hitman, but dont go through with it, im still guilty of attempted murder, am I not? ITs a crude analogy, but I hope you get why I used it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: DAVID64

Id rather have Pence than Trump. I dont care about my own politics. What this man is doing to the nation is worse. Pence can logjam every republican bill he wants. Fine. Better than trump

What is he doing to the nation?
I am dying to hear your story.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Getting political dirt on an opponent is illegal how??

When it's dirt on the Clintons. Punishable by forced suicide.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I bet Trump Jnr gets the Tiffany treatment from now on.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

RUSSIA IS THE DEVIL! We need not facts! We have faith beyond facts!

STOP thinking critically!

Do you not see how many unfounded accusations we have made? What are the chances we would lie to you?

You have nothing.

This entire thread is an opinion piece based off speculation and BS.

There is more evidence of Nibiru at this point than Russia.....what ever the fluck the standing accusation is now.

Just going to double down myself. Lets see who is proven the fool.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join