It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Do you understand what a law is and how they are organized? Your posts lead me to believe you haven't a clue. When a law is passed it gets codified and given a statute number and usually is broken down into parts or sections. To charge someone with a crime you reference the statute you are accusing them of...That is the information I seek. I am not extremely experienced with looking that stuff up but I am also not dumb to it either as I have looked up many laws before ...Such as gun laws for places I move to. I just can't find anything that applies to this whole thing to charge him with even if you had the smoking gun in your hand right now. If someone does point out what law he has broken then by all means let's see justice served...But not until I see that law will I get behind any of this mess.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: DAVID64
You know as well as I do that at least 5 lawyers had a look at all this before he released it and they could find no reason not to let him.

And not just criminal lawyers...but criminal lawyers!

I really don't think he hired the Clinton law firm.

You missed the Better Call Saul implication

link   

source please
or you are fabricating

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

You know as well as I do that at least 5 lawyers had a look at all this before he released it and they could find no reason not to let him.

YA...he didn't GET the pop culture reference...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Do you understand what a law is and how they are organized? Your posts lead me to believe you haven't a clue. When a law is passed it gets codified and given a statute number and usually is broken down into parts or sections. To charge someone with a crime you reference the statute you are accusing them of...That is the information I seek. I am not extremely experienced with looking that stuff up but I am also not dumb to it either as I have looked up many laws before ...Such as gun laws for places I move to. I just can't find anything that applies to this whole thing to charge him with even if you had the smoking gun in your hand right now. If someone does point out what law he has broken then by all means let's see justice served...But not until I see that law will I get behind any of this mess.

You openly admit you dont know how to look up law code ( i admit ,its effing painstaking and indicative of other problems..) But say I dont have a clue? Me thinks you should look up the law before accusing others of not having a clue. Im not going to do your research for you. You have enough to work with. A plethora

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Bitter clingers. I say that ironically, of course.

The investigation has been going on for entire year and nothing of significance has come to light. In fact it's exposed more shady dealings from the previous administration than it has about Trump.

The media has repeatedly been caught lying and putting out false narratives for political purposes. "Journalists" who are actually left-wing ideologues have been caught admitting that this is a complete witch hunt. Their credibility is completely destroyed.

The entire Russia narrative is dead in the water, this is the last gasp as they start panicking and trying to cling to anything they can to stay afloat.

But don't tell them that. Drumpf is definitely finished this time!

edit on 11-7-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

source please
or you are fabricating

I have asked these clowns several times in multiple threads for exact statutes of the alleged law that was broken.
They can't come up with one and none of them play lawyers on TV to even try to make one up to fool us.

link   

Im not going to do your research for you.

It may work other places like that, but here you make the claim you have to post sources.
I am awaiting your source, or you made it up.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would figure with this much attention to this specific issue coupled with how Google likes to top page anything bad about trump we would see tons of hits when you search for the law that is being broken. I'm sure I'm far from the only one looking too so why wouldn't that be a trending search return at this time?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: RickyD

... Contribution is considered money or information.

Really?

Contribution is subject to different meanings. In one sense, it refers to a payment to a fund, such as a charitable contribution to a benevolent society. It may also refer to a payment of a share of an amount for which one is liable, such as a shared payment of a judgment by joint tortfeasors, often according to proportional fault. However, when more than one person is found at fault for an injury, the court may hold them equally responsible for payment of damages.

Contributions are voluntary gifts or money contributed for supporting the government, or charitable and public service organizations. Usually, the contributors enjoy tax advantages. Contributions arise from persons on account of their real or personal property, or which are imposed upon their industry. Contributions can be laid on and paid by real estate without regard to its owner. It can also be those to which personal property is subject, in its transmission from hand to hand, without regard to the owner. Contributions also mean money forcibly levied by a belligerent in a hostile country which he occupies.

Contribution Law and Legal Definition

Show me where it says or implies information can be considered a contribution.

link   
Trump Jr, and Kushner were not members of Trump Sr campaign team, Manafort resigned from the team approximately 2 months after this meeting, and 'is' currently under investigation.

According to Trump Jr statement Trump Sr had no knowledge of this meeting, so it appears that Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort did do something stupid and possibly legally actionable, but this does not have any legally actionable affect on Trump Sr. If Trump Sr was smart he should fire Kushner after this, and make a statement on how he is disappointed in the actions of his son and son in-law.

link   

Oh well
Never watched the show

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You DO KNOW how an "investigation" WORKS ... right?

Sorry, even KEK is on board with this chaos, this time.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

SOOOO ... why RHONA?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RomeByFire

I wouldn't even made this thread in the first place because the OP is leaving vital parts out. Just look at the stupid thread title. This is just pathetic and it has nothing to do with helping ATS get back on track.

I agree.

But I see the same exact thing done with right-wing members.

Moar crocodile tears plz. Something about dank ass memes and how salty tears quench my thirst

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Bitter clingers. I say that ironically, of course.

The investigation has been going on for entire year and nothing of significance has come to light. In fact it's exposed more shady dealings from the previous administration than it has about Trump.

The media has been repeatedly caught lying and putting out false narratives for political purposes. "Journalists" who are actually left-wing ideologues have been caught admitting that this is a complete witch hunt. Their credibility has been completely destroyed.

The entire Russia narrative is dead in the water, this is the last gasp as they start panicking and trying to cling to anything they can to stay afloat.

But don't tell them that. Drumpf is definitely finished this time!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Im not going to do your research for you.

It may work other places like that, but here you make the claim you have to post sources.
I am awaiting your source, or you made it up.

Additionally, a domestic subsidiary of a foreign corporation (or a domestic corporation owned by foreign nationals) may not donate funds or anything of value in connection with state or local elections if:

These activities are financed by the foreign parent or owner; or
Individual foreign nationals are involved in any way in the making of donations to nonfederal candidates and committees.[1]
Please note that many states place additional restrictions on donations made to nonfederal candidates and committees. 11 CFR 110.20(i). (See also AOs 1992-16, 1985-3, 1982-10, and Matter Under Review (MUR) 2892.)

Under Commission regulations it is unlawful to knowingly provide substantial assistance to foreign nationals making contributions or donations in connection with any U.S. election. 11 CFR 110.20(h). "Substantial assistance" refers to active involvement in the solicitation, making, receipt or acceptance of a foreign national contribution or donation with the intent of facilitating the successful completion of the transaction. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to individuals who act as conduits or intermediaries. 67 FR 69945-6 (November 19, 2002) [PDF].

source

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Since it appears you're too heated or rushing to reply to so many people to comprehend what you're reading I will help.

I am not extremely experienced with looking that stuff up but I am also not dumb to it either as I have looked up many laws before ...Such as gun laws for places I move to. I just can't find anything that applies to this whole thing to charge him with even if you had the smoking gun in your hand right now. 

I know what I'm looking for and have found other laws I needed to know by searching for them...But in this case I found nothing. I come from a family of 2 judges one who's fiance was a state trooper SWAT sniper and a defense attorney...So I am not ignorant to what I'm looking at or for. I truly do not believe there is a statute to reference, however I wanted to give it to those who are making the accusations to prove my belief wrong. Hope that helps avoid any more very confused answers that make you look dumber than I hope you're not.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I will wait

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Definitely rushing sorry... lol. See my post above.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join