It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I wouldn't even made this thread in the first place because the OP is leaving vital parts out. Just look at the stupid thread title. This is just pathetic and it has nothing to do with helping ATS get back on track.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2017 by underwerks because: Comment won't show up even though everything is right??? Hmmm

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: RickyD

Jr openly accepted intel from a foreign adversary against an american citizen.

Is the above the statute violated...As in that's what will appear on his incitement?...I think not. Your answer is an example of why I asked someone I feel is intelligent and would actually try to answer my question instead of parroting what the boobtube told them. So far all I have found in my searches are answers just like yours...Here and elsewhere.

+13 more 
link   
1. Let's not overlook who else was in the meeting - Kushner and Manafort.

2. Let's not forget the Jr LIED about the intentions of this meeting (Adoptions). No where in the chain of emails is their any mention of Russian adoptions.

3. Let's not forget that Jr LIED about knowing who he was meeting with.

4. And let's not forget that daddy tweeted about Hillary's emails just 30 minutes after this meeting.

5. Who is gullible enough to believe that daddy didn't know anything about this meeting?

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You've been played. I'm trying to save you.

Typical liberal saying they want to help but usually ends up causing more problems.

Nobody has ever asked for your help because we don't need it, you know how you can save ats, go back to ancient civilizations and make that difference.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RomeByFire

I wouldn't even made this thread in the first place because the OP is leaving vital parts out. Just look at the stupid thread title. This is just pathetic and it has nothing to do with helping ATS get back on track.

Lets be real honest... You wouldnt have made this thread because it implicated the Trumps
edit on 11-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   
You know as well as I do that at least 5 lawyers had a look at all this before he released it and they could find no reason not to let him. If that many high powered lawyers [ and you can bet your ass they are some of the best ] saw no harm in releasing those,then what you have on your hands is a big nothing.
Trump is not going down. This is just more theatrics from the Left. Instead of keep trying to tear it all down in a childish tantrum, why don't you guys use that energy to help rebuild America from the disaster of the last 8 years?
No? Rather see it all come apart? Yeah. Thought so. "We didn't win, so just let it burn"
Are you guys smart enough to figure out that, if you get rid of Trump, you get Pence.
Be very careful what you wish for.
edit on 11-7-2017 by DAVID64 because: Left out a word. Need more coffee.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You know as well as I do that at least 5 lawyers had a look at all this before he released it and they could find no reason not to let him. If that many high powered [ and you can bet your ass they are some of the best ] saw no harm in releasing those,then what you have on your hands is a big nothing.
Trump is not going down. This is just more theatrics from the Left. Instead of keep trying to tear it all down in a childish tantrum, why don't you guys use that energy to help rebuild America from the disaster of the last 8 years?
No? Rather see it all come apart? Yeah. Thought so. "We didn't win, so just let it burn"
Are you guys smart enough to figure out that, if you get rid of Trump, you get Pence.
Be very careful what you wish for.

He released it because the NYT was about to. But nice try

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: theantediluvian

You left the vital part out that the woman in question was send and paid by the DNC to smear Trump. Hell there is already a thread about it. Like i said hoax bin.

HOW ME THE PAY STUB BY THE DNC!! Show me financial records she was paid by DNC.

Otherwiwse...fake news!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

Can you tell me what law makes any of this illegal? Also if lying is illegal surely we have a whole lot of folks in DC to lock up right?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

originally posted by: bknapple32

Jr openly accepted intel from a foreign adversary against an american citizen.

Is the above the statute violated...As in that's what will appear on his incitement?...I think not. Your answer is an example of why I asked someone I feel is intelligent and would actually try to answer my question instead of parroting what the boobtube told them. So far all I have found in my searches are answers just like yours...Here and elsewhere.

Maybe thats all youre reading, because its true. Do you dispute the statement I made?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Accepting contributions from a foreign agency. Election law 101. Contribution is considered money or information.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There is no implication and that's why junior released the emails. He was aware that a NYT reporter was about to publish this non story and got ahead of him. The reporter is raging on Twitter right now. The woman isn't even affiliated with the russian government. This is just bull# and the OP is fully aware of that. Nothing is going to come from this.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Have you even read the emails?

It literally says Russia in the damn subject title

CMon man. Lets agree at least on the facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2017 by underwerks because: Still won't let me post???

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You know as well as I do that at least 5 lawyers had a look at all this before he released it and they could find no reason not to let him.

And not just criminal lawyers...but criminal lawyers!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

no
that is not true
money yes
info no
or please post 1 case siting such
or shut it

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I can lead the horse to water.....

Yes... information is considered a contribution from a foreign govt

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

You know as well as I do that at least 5 lawyers had a look at all this before he released it and they could find no reason not to let him.

And not just criminal lawyers...but criminal lawyers!

I really don't think he hired the Clinton law firm.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am very curious as to whom the crown prosecutor of Russia is...
2nd.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join