It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China???? Is this thread not about what are trump Jr's screenshots???? You cant change those screen shots, and when you look at them I would like you to think about all of trumps tweets that pertained to Russia and how many these screenshots, make them 100% false. Starting with "there is no Russia story" For months he insisted that and would deflect the press when asked about it.

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

why aren't they locking Hillary up again? republicans control everything and it was a campaign promise....

+1 more 
link   
The fact that so many posters are attacking OP is telling.

People complain about ATS not being what it is. Others respond "create your own threads."

So people create their own threads, and are told "this is why ATS is in decline."

I'm starting to think people on ATS just don't want any kind of negative (fake news) to be present.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Amazingly the 2nd amendment lived through .. well everyone... Gee maybe YOU were the victim of fear mongering by the NRA, resulting in record gun sales from 08-16

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Now we find out If any Trump supporters will be man enough to admit they were wrong.
I hope so for the future of the USA.

That goes both ways you know. I doubt any of you will apologize either.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As an aside, I love watching the title change, though the first one was the best.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well he is misleading our members on purpose so of course i'm pissed.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: GuidedKill

why aren't they locking Hillary up again? republicans control everything and it was a campaign promise....

Who knows.

They can't get over Hillary. The chants of "lock her up," are met with the usual diatribes but in reality - Hillary isn't, and never was, going anywhere.

It's delusional thinking.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: testingtesting
Now we find out If any Trump supporters will be man enough to admit they were wrong.
I hope so for the future of the USA.

That goes both ways you know. I doubt any of you will apologize either.

Bill Clinton turned out to be a scumbag-

Al Gore was a lot of hot air

Kerry was a bore

Loved Obama until I didnt

Didnt vote for Hillary even though I supported her over trump. She is a liar, a thief and in the end, lost her way in the late 80s.

There. Your turn
edit on 11-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well he is misleading our members on purpose so of course i'm pissed.

Lead yourself.

If a random internet poster "leads," you anywhere.... more on you than them.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As I find you to be one of the more put together and intelligent people around here on your side of the political threads on ATS I was wondering if you could answer a question I keep seeing avoided on here. What statute of law is broken by this? After the NPR thread yesterday I started looking some and still haven't found any black and white law that's broken by accepting opposition info from anyone be it US or international.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This pretty much sums it up. It must be tough being on such a strict diet of nothing burgers.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

ATS in decline? I'm trying save ATS from the cult of Trump — people who are so blinded by their emotional attachment to this lying globalist oligarch douche bag that some of the juiciest conspiracies in modern history are not only being ignored by would be conspiracy theorists but outright denied on grounds of pride and an unwillingness to come to grips with the fact that you lot have been played.

Donald Trump *is* TPTB. He promised to drain the swamp because a billionaire's brain hackers told him that's what you all wanted to hear. And what did he actually do? Added a slew of Goldman Sach's VIPs to it and like all swamp dwelling cronies, put his unqualified family members and friends in positions of prominence. He and his whole crew of lying scumbags have been lying about their involvement with Russia and through their lying Twitter henchmen like Cernovich and Posobiec, have had the lot of you screeching about the "Russia narrative."

Tell me, how much of a "Russia narrative" is it when all the way back in June, their associates were openly telling them that the Russian government was backing their corruption?

You've been played. I'm trying to save you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

Another hysterical Leftist fantasy. For those Leftists that didn't know....it's called "opposition research", it's been going on for 200 years in the USA dumbasses. Do a little research yourselves for a change.

Lmao. Just look at the TRIGGERING. In fact, I'm changing the title of this thread.

I have never been triggered by any of the bull# you have posted.
It's just common sense.
Everything you Leftists have tried has failed miserably and this one will fail too.
I look forward to 7 more years of ridiculous threads on your Trump hysteria.

Cant wait to shove this post back in your face when its all over. Its done man- Tump colluded. Game OVER

Lol....you've bumped your head.
One more time...colluded how? In what way? What law was broken by TRUMP JR?....not TRUMP SR....JR?
He can #ing go talk to little Kim in NK if he wants to, he was/is a private citizen.
Stop perpetuating this bull# with your Leftist delusions.

link   
a reply to: RickyD

Jr openly accepted intel from a foreign adversary against an american citizen.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32
Several states made law abiding citizens into criminals under Obama's tenure and his assaults on the 2nd, was that NRA propaganda??

Anyways, how disappointed will you be to see Trump re-elected in 2020?? I just wondering.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I hated Obama but i accepted him as the american president. Though i'm still amazed how he could fool so many people for so long. Trump hasn't done anything wrong yet and i doubt he ever will. I'm convinced that he is in fact the real deal.

link   

Another hysterical Leftist fantasy. For those Leftists that didn't know....it's called "opposition research", it's been going on for 200 years in the USA dumbasses. Do a little research yourselves for a change.

Lmao. Just look at the TRIGGERING. In fact, I'm changing the title of this thread.

It's just common sense.
Everything you Leftists have tried has failed miserably and this one will fail too.

Cant wait to shove this post back in your face when its all over. Its done man- Tump colluded. Game OVER

One more time...colluded how? In what way? What law was broken by TRUMP JR?....not TRUMP SR....JR?
He can #ing go talk to little Kim in NK if he wants to, he was/is a private citizen.

You simply dont understand the law.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's just common sense.

You simply dont understand the law.

Ok let's hear your version of it?
What is the law?
Quit #ing around and state the law.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's like leading them with the proverbial carrot on a stick. But in reality it is a fishing expedition. If I can gauge anything by some poster's responses, this is a piece of evidence they have been waiting for. Of course guilt was presumed long before this or any evidence was found, leaving them to fish for anything that may confirm, even circumstantially, what they have already concluded (or have been led to conclude).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join