It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Oh please.
Like a facebook page can't be faked.
Gullible much?
This is exactly how the Kremlin works.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I know it helps to tell yourself that Trump Jr. "destroyed" the narrative by validating the fact that he indeed met w/ a Russian operative for opposition research. Meanwhile, in reality land, Trump Jr.'s words couldn't be more damning.

For anyone who has forgotten, here's a timeline with the key excerpts from the email chain. The five days of June 5 - June 8, 2016 will live in infamy in American history.

June 3, 2016 - 10:36 a.m. - From Rob Goldstone
"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

June 3, 2016 - 10:53 a.m. - From Trump Jr. (less than 20 minutes later)
"Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

Monday, June 6, 2016 - 12:40 p.m. - From Rob Goldstone
"Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day"

Monday, June 6, 2016 - 2:03 p.m. - From Trump Jr.
"Rob could we speak now"

Monday, June 6, 2016 - 3:37 p.m. - From Rob Goldstone
"Let me track him down in Moscow. What number he could call?"

Monday, June 6, 2016 - 3:38 p.m. - From Trump Jr. (one minute after Goldstone's email)
"My cell. Thanks."

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - 5:16 p.m. - From Trump Jr.
"How about 3 at our offices?"

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - 5:19 p.m. - From Rob Goldstone (three minutes later)
"I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today."

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - 6:14 p.m. - From Trump Jr.
"It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me, 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor."

The last few emails deal with the minutiae of scheduling the meeting.

And by Trump Jr.'s own admission in twitter on July 11, 2017
"The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research."

There are at least two issues. One is did Trump Jr. violate the letter of the law? I'm not a lawyer, so I'm sure the special prosecutor will figure out that.

The second issue is the ethical posture, or lack thereof, of Trump Jr. Just because someone dangled a carrot in front of him, it doesn't mean he needs to get the carrot. But he decided to do the unethical thing, regardless if a law was broken or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Charlie take my word for it...Swim, swim trust me don't look back just swim...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What wall?
And trust me a separated isolated United States with no state department to talk about and a weakened NATO agreement is exactly what Putin wanted and what his man Kysliac delivered . The man has a mansion and a yacht waiting for him back in Russia now that he's been called home having completed his mission.

Oh but you don't see THAT!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I kept out of that argument because I figured you'd defend yourself with this reality.
But who's stupid now lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Aren't we all. But he was also the candidates son and surrogate and Paul Manifort and Jared kushner certainly were part of the campaign. Trying to separate the wet from the water boy.
Won't work.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Part of the reason I rarely post on ATS any longer can be found throughout this thread....name calling belongs on the playground.

I originally came to ATS to read conspiracy theories and other's opinions on "alternate news", etc

And then this last election.....wanna know what is ruining this country right now? ALL OF THE TREASON coming from way up high, all the way down to the common American. Calling for the death of a president IS treasonous......Trump won. Period. ALL of our opinions on how this was accomplished mean nothing right now......AND even LAWYERS are going on MSM and stating that NOTHING illegal was done with regard to this latest Russian collusion vomit that has been spewing from the Left since before Trump was elected...yes...ELECTED....

Now can we all just stop NAME CALLING and post one's opinion without it? I would like to have MY ATS back, please and thank you!!
edit on 7/12/2017 by Cornczech because: because I am retarded and autocorrect can be evil.....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You'll be much better off as soon as you realise that Russia has absolutly no interest in being friends with the United States. Their goal is to get the greatest super power on earth to isolate itself from the rest of the nation's so that the west becomes weaker and NATO is weakened. Allowing more totalitarian governmental regimes to spring up in democracys place.
They just want us out of the way.
edit on 7122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Seriously this has been more fun than the "Polish First Lady refuses Trump's handshake!". Thanks ante for putting the focus back on the evil Russians - keep up the hard work. Can't wait for next week's bombshell!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

They will keep denying this until they start getting instructions from the top on how to bake a file into a cake...Orange is the New black tie event...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

With relish my boy. With relish...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

There's no name calling.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sillyolme wipes the dirt from her hands.
They all left. Scared them away with facts again .
Mission accomplished.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
calling someone an idiot IS name calling.

ya'll enjoy....I will go to other sites where the grownups can read the news and comment like adults.

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Didn't read a single sentence of the OP...
Just wanted to award myself a point for guessing the author of the thread before actually clicking on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

Not If the person is an actual idiot.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You're rambling again...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sillyolme wipes the dirt from her hands.
They all left. Scared them away with facts again .
Mission accomplished.

And again and again and yet again. Then this will disappear and next week you will start all over. Rapid-fire "facts" for the next "scandal". Then that one will fizzle and disappear and we will repeat. AGAIN. Pace yourself silly, you've got to last 7 more years.
edit on 7 12 2017 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Still trying to figure out what about this is suppose to trigger me.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Damiel

He admits to what he admits to. Not what magical imaginations can brew up at the drop of an investigation.

The lawyer tried to GIVE opposition research or reserved her right to bargin at the table.

The meeting lasted minutes because she lied and switched the subject to a DNC talking point as SHE WAS ALREADY working for the DNC in an official capacity through representation of her employer, Fusion....by extension OF COLLUSION between the Clinton Campaign and the DNC.

DID WE OVERLOOK that this was all based in tax evasion and foreign finance of a political party through the (DNC) ?

You hit the nail right there.
This was a set up from the get go.

This lawyer presented herself as having information that could possibly incriminate Hillary Clinton. She showed up to the meeting and began a discussion on the sanctions covering adoption of Russian children. Those were put into place because of the work by Russian businesses to influence the US STATE DEPARTMENT.

What the left is completely missing here is that Hillary Clinton WAS involved with selling her influence to the Russians.
I think this is going to blow up in the face of the left. It is going to be just like the Comey memos. The left is jumping on them in desperation to bring down Trump, but the effect is that continued de-legitimization of their own organizations and ideas.

There is nothing illegal about meeting with foreign lawyers, even if they are promising to provide information about your opponent in a campaign.

But lets assume for a second that they did indeed have information that proved the criminal activity of a candidate.
Lets take the partisanship out of things for a second.

Candidate A is from the incumbent party.
Candidate B is not.

Candidate B is approached by legal representatives from a foreign government and told the following,
"We have evidence that your Candidate A was involved in illegal corruption in our country, we know that if we present this information to your Justice department it will be hidden until after the election. If Candidate A wins then nothing will happen and they will not be held accountable"
How is Candidate B supposed to handle that?
"Sorry, I cant help you"?
UH NO.. they would need to pass that information on to congressional members so that an investigation could be opened.
So how would Candidate B know what this information is and how credible it is if they did not have a meeting with the legal rep from the foreign country?

The idea that political processes should somehow be held within a vacuum and that no OCONUS information should be allowed is not only ignorant of modern times it is ignoring potential criminal investigations that happen overseas.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join