It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
The EMAIL above seems to support what the ORIGINAL dossier by Christopher STEELE said on page one...

That the Russians HAD "compromising material" on Clinton:

SO....this ALL sort of is fitting together now...

Of course the Russians have dirt on Clinton.
She has been sticking her corrupt fat ass on the world for many years.
It's very easy for pretty much anyone to find dirt on her, you don't need to be a foreign government.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Impeccable timing, isn't it? This story was put out just in time to overshadow the latest report about Comey leaking classified information in his memos.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was wondering what your response would be. Im equally disappointed and yet not shocked.....

For one minute, let go of Hillary. Can you just address the fact that jr met with someone he thought would give him damaging info on Clinton? And then confirmed it was coming form the Russian govt ( IN EMAILS RELEASED BY TRUMP HIMSELF)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: theantediluvian

Does the name Goldstone strike you as Russian? roflmao

You mean THIS GUY who TWEETED a pic of himself wearing a "Russia" t-shirt the DAY after the election

Yeah ^^ That's ROB GOLDSTONE...

The guy also checked in on Facebook to Trump Tower the DAY of the meeting in question:

We NEED a new "super facepalm" MEME.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Impeccable timing, isn't it? This story was put out just in time to overshadow the latest report about Comey leaking classified information in his memos.

Kinda like the timing of Wikileaks dripping emails in October? Take your hypocritical posts somewhere else

link   

Well done dude
after all you have put up with on ATS you deserve to trigger them.
You are right just look at them all sad really.

Time to lock em all up eh?.
Just redo the elections lol.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn't leave out an important part of anything. That's lying Trump's lying spawn giving you some more bulls# to swallow. He didn't think it was "opposition research," he thought he was going to receive documents straight from the Kremlin. What's it say in the emails?

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its governments support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

* The Crown Pprosecutor of Russia
* Official documents and information
* High level and sensitive
* PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP

But hey, you keep sucking down that bulls# like a good little useful idiot.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

YOU WILL NOT FIND FOOD HERE.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: GuidedKill

So "sensitive information" Is "beauty shop talk" when its something about trump, but If its about Hillary, its "prison talk" That probably sums up your mentality......

It not collusion....call it what you want but you can't call it that.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

Another hysterical Leftist fantasy. For those Leftists that didn't know....it's called "opposition research", it's been going on for 200 years in the USA dumbasses. Do a little research yourselves for a change.

Lmao. Just look at the TRIGGERING. In fact, I'm changing the title of this thread.

Editing to suit the narrative - tisk tisk, that's considered a dog-act where I come from.

Poor form theantediluvian - you are a major contributor to "ATS in decline".

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If this was hillary, you would all be screaming lock her up.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

*yawn* And? This just proves that Hillary made a deal with the russians but they didn't follow through for some reason. How the # is that damaging to Trump. You're delusional as always. Lock her up.

My God man. This is slam dunk incriminating evidence of at least attempting collusion and you're still all "but her emails1111!!!1!1!". This has nothing at all to do with Clinton now and every thing to do with a campaign colluding with a foreign adversary. For #s sake this is pathetic...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You left the vital part out that the woman in question was send and paid by the DNC to smear Trump. Hell there is already a thread about it. Like i said hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If this was hillary, you would all be screaming lock her up.

Not at all....I don't need to grasp at straws like this to find guilt in the Clintons, there are plenty of actual real crimes they have committed...

When people bring up garbage like this it's because they don't really have anything else. This is another attempt at nailing jello to a tree. Sorry folks, this isn't going to stick because it's nothing.....

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Its nothing.... Because you havent read up on election laws? Or nothing because you want it to be nothing? These emails kinda prove its not fake news guy.

link   

Another hysterical Leftist fantasy. For those Leftists that didn't know....it's called "opposition research", it's been going on for 200 years in the USA dumbasses. Do a little research yourselves for a change.

Lmao. Just look at the TRIGGERING. In fact, I'm changing the title of this thread.

I have never been triggered by any of the bull# you have posted.
It's just common sense.
Everything you Leftists have tried has failed miserably and this one will fail too.
I look forward to 7 more years of ridiculous threads on your Trump hysteria.

link   
Now we find out If any Trump supporters will be man enough to admit they were wrong.
I hope so for the future of the USA.

link   
Changes nothing. Trump through 2020 and beyond even! The second Amendment lives on, and individual mandate dies. Missions accomplished!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I have never been triggered by any of the bull# you have posted.
It's just common sense.
Everything you Leftists have tried has failed miserably and this one will fail too.
I look forward to 7 more years of ridiculous threads on your Trump hysteria.

Cant wait to shove this post back in your face when its all over. Its done man- Tump colluded. Game OVER

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Official Laundromat of Donald Trump supporters. Free dry cleaning of MAGA hats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join