It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Hyperbole means exagerated prose.
There's no hyperbole in saying the president lies about everything because it's been shown that he does.
That's honest and true.
He lies about everything.

The president of the United States is a big fat liar.
Morning noon and night. You can't believe a word he says.

Now his battle cry of fake news has been exposed as bull #.
The only fake news is coming from the liar in chief. Purveyor of everything fake from his tan to his ability. Only I can fix this.
Oh my god.
Get him the # out of here already.
He's a bull # artist.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, except for the building the wall. The federal hiring freeze. Pulling out of the paris accord. Stopping immigration from terrorist countries.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Oh no he has an eidetic memory. He said so.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Wow just get out ahead of this story with the company line...They've got this stupid conspiracy just sitting in the wings ready to use.
Today I'm betting the white house throws this out or something like it to misdirect the American people and say hey look over here not over there.
I called that last night. It's the go to response, the answer at the ready, their reset mode.
The question is how many times are you going to fall for it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sorry but no.
It's an alt right trump supporting site with a tiny handful of liberals trying to keep you people from going down the drain of disinformation lies and corruption.

I have to disagree there. I'd say it's because SJW/progressives are a small minority and that's reflected here with the membership. Statistically we have a pretty good sampling of political leanings across the board.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

They lost their only holding but they still exist without their caliphate just like Al Quida does.
Please...
That anyone believes anything that man says or his administration claimes is quite a miracle actually.
I don't see how they do it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Too bad eight of trumps grandchildren will have that daddy in jail thing to live with.
That's sad.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hyperbole means exagerated prose.
There's no hyperbole in saying the president lies about everything because it's been shown that he does.
That's honest and true.
He lies about everything.

The president of the United States is a big fat liar.
Morning noon and night. You can't believe a word he says.

Now his battle cry of fake news has been exposed as bull #.
The only fake news is coming from the liar in chief. Purveyor of everything fake from his tan to his ability. Only I can fix this.
Oh my god.
Get him the # out of here already.
He's a bull # artist.

You sound a little tense.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm like 95% sure the Whitehouse is going to use this or try to use this today.
They need another story to refocus the attention on.
This one just seems like the likeliest.
Or they throw Junior under the bus and I'm not ready to believe he would do his son that way.
Nor can they claim he acted as a private citizen like they tried with the Peter Smith and Mike Flynn relationship which no one is denying btw.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Are you F'ing stupid?!?!?!?! This is a spending bill so that extends the the current budget to avoid a govt. shutdown. This is NOT A NEW FEDERAL BUDGET!!! How do you make it everyday without being ran over by a car?!

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You wrote that the federal budget passed two months ago. Please provide me a link of that act because I can assure you that it has not happened.

Ok.
www.reuters.com...

Do you feel dumb now? If not, you should.

What he did instead was that he proposed a garbage budget with deep cuts across the board that NOBODY will agree to and to this day, has not passed.

Are you talking about the 2018 budget that's not needed until october?
If so, there will be another budget passed with plenty of time. In case you didn't know (you didn't), presidents aren't in charge of the budget, they just submit a wish list to congress. Obama didn't get any of his budgets either.

edit on 12-7-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BinarySoldier

Nope you don't have any of it straight.
Try again.
When you have it straight you won't need terms like "most likely"

link   

edit on 12-7-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm like 95% sure the Whitehouse is going to use this or try to use this today.
They need another story to refocus the attention on.
This one just seems like the likeliest.
Or they throw Junior under the bus and I'm not ready to believe he would do his son that way.
Nor can they claim he acted as a private citizen like they tried with the Peter Smith and Mike Flynn relationship which no one is denying btw.

No need to claim Trump Jnr was a private citizen at the time of the meeting - he just was.
As for the Russian lawyers link to Obama's Russian ambassador - seems odd that she would be connected... more odd than the meeting she had with Trump Jr, in fact.
edit on 12/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I cant wait for Admiral Rodgers to find a way to release info without legal ramifications.

As I said a month ago, the whole Trump ship is sinking, and the Trumpledites have no life vests

Willing to bet your life on that?

Cause it looks like it will come to this if you self-destructive types continue with this path.

The clamoring that Russia and America should not be the BEST of friends FOREVER...is going to be shown a very heavy choice.

Keeping the world in suffering because people smarter and more evil than you delude everyone has run its course.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

"It" being the whole Bernie Sanders Debbie Wasserman-Schultz ordeal that overshadowed the national convention. Later in the summer...
"It" being the big news that trump announced he would have a few days after this email was received even though according to the story from trump he knew nothing about.

So this Whitehouse is either corrupt from the top down

Or

It's an administration full of faulty memories and ineffective leadership.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

edit on 7122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Don't talk about me being triggered you deliberately left a very important part out of your OP. You're just here to lie to our members and flooding this site with fake news is really pathetic.

You are so correct..the lies and mistruths of them get easier to see with each passing minute.

We should laugh heartily at the insanity of it..as it is a brutal comedy.

And watch it dissolve as truth inexorably marches in..and the soldiers are actually on the outskirts of towns now...collecting gear...repairing armor...REMEMBERING WHO THEY ARE...and realizing a triumphant win is INEVITABLE.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Sure there was.
And they've lied about it for a year now.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Getting political dirt on an opponent is illegal how??

Keep shifting the goal posts. You lot are already outside of the stadium and about 100 miles down the road so why stop now? First it was "no Russian influence" and lies about nobody meeting with representatives of the Russian government. Now that all that is out the window, it's "well it wasn't illegal!"

If this was anyone else, you bunch would be screeching about treason and calling Dishonest Donald a traitor but you're so emotionally invested in your cult leader now that you're reduced to ever less convincing refutations. At what point do you stop holding on and admit that they're all lying swamp monsters who would gladly collude with the Devil himself to get more power?

Clown.

The goal posts ARE shifting..you better start getting with the NEW program...it is YOU who are stuck in the quagmire with the Devil.

But hope still abounds for you..soon you shall see.

Everything will be ok...wait for it....and TAKE IT EASY.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

The forwarded emails contradicts the statement that Kushner and Manifort didn't know what the meeting was about. They were notified days ahead when junior forwarded the emails to them.
edit on 7122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join