It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think the pro Trump folks should just let Antideluvian and the other anti-Trump folks have their fun, and chalk this up as a win.

The left and DNC have been rabidly seeking something to support the "collusion" allegation, and this is the best they've gotten so far. Okay... so it's a cap gun "pop" coming out of a railcar sized cannon... but maybe it can be spun into enough of a scandal for the left to get their world war and finish off their destruction of middle America.

Not sure what word to describe people who would rather see their nation and even possibly their planet destroyed because they are sore about losing an election...

...WHATEVS

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 12/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
More research on this lawyer (Natalia Veselnitskaya) shows her to be anti-putin. She's a big mark feygin fan (he's the lawyer that defended pussy riot a few years back). He also has defended multiple opposition party persons in russia. Feygin is very anti-russia and anti-putin.

Take a look at her Facebook. www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one that laughed at the childish title?
I have never seen so many insults and reflectives in such a short sentence.
I think it is fair to discuss anything, if it is done in a mature way.
But 'triggering' was 'invented' by non leftist to describe the utter ridiculous reactions leftists [and only them] have when their weltanschauung is comprmised. Usually crying, stomping and rolling on floors ensues, followed by asking for safe spaces.

To use this word suddenly for the opposition is no more that shouting "No, YOU are infantile", when called infantile.

And Trumpkins wasn't necessary at all and just an extra playground word used for lack of proper words.

Just take a look at 'LesMisanthropes' [ATS user] posts. There are never any insults and he gets his point across with facts, knowledge and always writes well.

Just saying that I am incredibly allergic against childishness and seem to dismiss posts with titles like that immediately. Maybe I shouldn't because the OP was fairly well constructed, but I do.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Hecate666 because: Edited Trumpettes to Trumpkins...both words are crap.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If the Trump campaign was colluding with Putin why would the Russian government need to make contact through the father of a friend/acquaintance of Donald Jr? If there was collusion would they really make contact this way? Would they not have a more discrete way to collude with each other?

a reply to: Hecate666
That's just Ante's posting style now, its been that way since just before the election when ante absolutely lost the plot for a bit. Outwardly expressing ones emotions is good for calming a triggered soul

edit on 12-7-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: bknapple32

Trump hasn't done anything wrong yet and i doubt he ever will. I'm convinced that he is in fact the real deal.

I am not an American, but I have watched in astonishment what happend in your country for the last 1½ year and I made my account here, just to be able to say the following:

We europeans are shocked and totally unable to grasp how so many people could vote for such an infantile asshat for president. He is OBVIOUSLY an egocentric, mentally unstable liar not even fit to run a grocery store. If that guy wasn't born into wealth he would have had a serious bumby road in life due to total lack of rational sense, emphaty and social skills. It is a disgrace to have that man in power, and the whole world is looking in shock and wonder. I doubt that I can find even 1 Trump supporter out of 100 people in the country I live in, and it is no wonder that a lot of American is ashamed of their country at the moment.

But YOU (PublicEnemy), is the biggest wonder of them all.. How the bleeping f*** can you be so stubborn and ignorant?

Thats what puzzles me the most. I am really wondering what kind of guy you are to be so far from reality and so easily misled by what obviously is a mentally unstable man-baby. Well.. anywho.. In retrospective you will see the truth. The only other alternative would be that Trump resign himselfs, blame his failure on the fake news, and you will continue as his delusional fan (Trump champagne anyone?)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DickTurpin

I' m not an American neither but you wrote it very harsh.
Trump is intelligent but has little or no empathy. In my country you don't find a Trump supporter neither. I find him a little bit pathetic. I even feel some compassion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
When will all these Trump-Russia threads be moved to the hoax bin? Then again, maybe 'Paranormal Studies' is more appropriate, because like ghost stories, that's all these are.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

I' m not an American neither but you wrote it very harsh.
Trump is intelligent but has little or no empathy. In my country you don't find a Trump supporter neither. I find him a little bit pathetic. I even feel some compassion.

Compassion? He is on the verge of destroying a nation due to his lack of maturity and leadership. And in the process he is lying on a nearly daily basis (* see below) and appearantly colluding with russia for his own gain. I can feel sad for him as a kid, for his own kids (when they were kids) and probably also his own father had a rough time.. But thats not an excuse to not start thinking yourself at some point in life and get your moral compass straight again, instead of misleading gullible less intelligent redneck sheeps for his own gain.

Oh.. And enjoy.. The (almost) definitive list of Trumps lies. Doubt the majority of the Trump fans has read this article: www.nytimes.com...

Keep defending him if you want. It will just make you all look even more stupid in the end. Its over guys!
edit on 12-7-2017 by DickTurpin because: spelling

edit on 12-7-2017 by DickTurpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You're both subject to a propaganda campaign. I'm not surprised you see things the way you do. Trump is doing a great job and making America strong again.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein didn't have a chance. It was only Trump and Hillary to choose from. Trump is better than Hillary.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'm a Trump fan and I will continue to defend Trump. You have no voice in America but you are entitled to free speech. I don't care if you call Trump a dog. Trump is my hero. Trump is doing a great job for Americans.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Sorry but no.
It's an alt right trump supporting site with a tiny handful of liberals trying to keep you people from going down the drain of disinformation lies and corruption.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Oh no doubt the Whitehouse is going to grab that up.
We already know what a sucker for a good conspiracy theory this president is don't we?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Yep, if he keeps it up he'll easily win re-election in a few years.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well we all know don't we?
The Russians gave it trump. They admitted they were working to get trump elected.
Now that bull # story can be put to bed at least.
You know the one where the DNC did this to themselves???

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You read way too much into am image.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's not a conspiracy theory.

Fusion GPS was working for the same russian company (and at the same time) as the law firm Natalia was working for. Those are facts.

Fusion GPS was also working for the DNC producing the fake dossier around this time. Just a simple fact.

Those are odd and undeniable connections.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well we all know don't we?
The Russians gave it trump. They admitted they were working to get trump elected.
Now that bull # story can be put to bed at least.
You know the one where the DNC did this to themselves???

You might want to go back and check the more recent news. They found the Russian lawyer's Facebook page. She's solidly anti-Trump, and has connections to Obama's ambassador to the Ukraine. She is not a "Kremlin official", "Kremlin lawyer", or anything along those lines. "The Russians" have admitted nothing, and it now looks like this whole thing was a setup, specifically to create the Russian narrative.
edit on 12-7-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So russia hacked the five special elections, the senate elctions, the house elections, the state legislature elections, the governor elections?

The DNC did this to themselves. Russia had nothing to do with it. Russia wanted to have something to do with it. Russia tried to have something to do with it. But in the end, Russia had nothing to do with it.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join