It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Clinton isn't President. Clinton didn't receive "help" or the offer of like Junior did. It would've leaked like everything else if that were the case.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Sure she did.
www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

5) If this was the smoking gun you think it is, why is the lawyer who attended the meeting still alive? Putin doesn't allow loose ends.

Just a random conspiracy theory:
1) The actual Russian government lawyer who was at the meeting is back in Russia. Because what the heck kind of visa would she have to still be here thirteen months later? She probably speaks perfect English too.
2) The woman appearing in TV interviews today is a substitute, no English skills, translators required. "Nyet. Never worked for Russian government."
edit on 12-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I like it.

You should see some of her social media posts. She posted a picture from McCain's office in late 2015. Attended a couple anti-trump rallies. Posted a picture of the lawyer who called trump U a scam. Wreaks of a setup. She posts a lot of links to English sites for someone who doesn't speak English.

This is either a Russian scam or a dnc scam.

Some are speculating that the whole thing was a setup to get the fisa warrant.

However, the hole in this story (her being different from the actual lawyer he met with) is that Jr has seen her. He should recognize her unless they're uncannily similar in appearance.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
My liberal friends were having a field day with this, non stop all day, foaming at the mouths. I wasn't triggered haha, they seemed to be having a mass triggering eating up the news like frenzied piranhas. I was like bros, stop watching CNN!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Yup, pretty much what I saw too.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

However, the hole in this story (her being different from the actual lawyer he met with) is that Jr has seen her. He should recognize her unless they're uncannily similar in appearance.

If I was any one of the 3 Trump campaign people who completely "forgot" that the meeting even happened, then someone shows up saying things to support the notion that the meeting was nothing, I certainly would not say "Hey! That's not who I met with!"

But then, I'm not as honest and transparent as the Trump campaign people.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It was one campaign person. Manafort left in August and Jr wasn't part of the campaign.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Sure she did.
www.politico.com...

Damn. Never read that story, probably because it was hardly reported.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

If I was any one of the 3 Trump campaign people who completely "forgot" that the meeting even happened, then someone shows up saying things to support the notion that the meeting was nothing, I certainly would not say "Hey! That's not who I met with!"

But then, I'm not as honest and transparent as the Trump campaign people.

Only one of them were required to report this meeting and they did - before the story was published.
That was the only official requirement for anyone to have to remember such a nothing meeting.

edit on 12/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Collusion lol

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure she did.
www.politico.com...

It's getting the air time it deserves now - but there was nothing illegal about that either.
We're just seeing the same double standard and bitterness at losing an election being revealed to the people once again.
edit on 12/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BinarySoldier

What the heck is going on here? No really. What kind of hypnotic trance did the Clinton Cabal and Clinton News Network put on these people to make their illegal activities almost invisible to the naked eye? This is some serious witchcraft going on here...

A bunch of us got together and impeached Hillary Clinton. That's right. She is no longer the President of the United States. Wohoo! Mission accomplished!

Now any federal prosecutor can indict her for any and all crimes that they can make a case for. It's up to the prosecutors now. Not my job. I'm copping out.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Exactly. It's politics.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Only one of them were required to report this meeting and they did - before the story was published.

Must be nice being Jared; unlimited chances to revise security clearance applications.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

That would be very foolish decision making. If I were the one curating this conspiracy it only gives me more ammo to use against you.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure she did.
www.politico.com...

Wiki leaks also posted a document where Obama had them spy on French candidates. Basically opposition research. What he intended to do with it is unclear but he gaVA a speech telling the French who to vote for. Luckily the French didn't make a big deal out if him effecting their elections.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Well, you know, a nod is as good as a wink.

Notes passed through lawyers, "Okay. Here's the deal..."

EDIT

It must be past my bed time. I'm getting giddy on exhaustion. Good night.

edit on 12-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

IIRC he's only got a temporary clearance. His official statement on his security clearance application is that he had a very large number of meetings with officials from other countries. He was the point of contact given for foreign officials trying to reach Trump.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just means everyone on Trump's staff spent time going through meetings looking for Russian agents. In his defense I'd say thus never really panned out so easy to forget about. Imagine the number of people that wanted a sit down with him during the campaign. He was the official contact for any foreign officials trying to talk to Trump.
edit on 7/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join