It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I've never used the "knight in shining armour" phrase.

Try again.

What I did do was press you one time about a question you had kept dodging in one of my threads a couple months before it. That's about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
You didn't destroy sh it. All you did was provide right wing propaganda. Your best and funniest argument is that we are destroying ISIS. Are you kidding me?! Trump is the ultimate ISIS recruiter. He's also emboldening N. Korea and provide all the reasons why they need to build up their missile program.

How's that 35% approval rating by the way? He's been living off of Obama's economy, but eventually it will go down with his fake fiscal policies. You just wait until the economy starts to weaken. That horrible 35% approval rating will go south of 20%. Your clown is a joke of epic proportions and is the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Case in point.

The more I read right wingers defend this idiot Trump and his minions the stupider they all sound.

Seriously right wingers, take a step back for a second and think about where you stand.

Anything negative about Trump is "fake news," but Putin speaks the truth.

Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Putin sees this for exactly what it is, you are a part of a cult. Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months. No federal budget, a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare, has brought on the increase of hate crimes in the US, has diminished our standing in the world. Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult.

Face it. Putin sees you all for what you are, a group of deranged lunatics that have been weaponized to be a poison pill for this country. Great job idiots. Way to be a tool for someone else's greedy agenda.

"Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth."

That's just your opinion. And when you use hyperbole, it lessens the strength of your argument.

"Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months."

What mess? My life is the exact same as when Obama was President.

"No federal budget"

As opposed to Obama? Nothing is different there.

"a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare"

Obama passed the ACA, it is still in place, Trump hasn't done anything nearly as bad as Obama tricking people to get the ACA passed in the 1st place.

" has diminished our standing in the world."

Well, yeah, now the Globalist leaders of the world can't take advantage of the USA, of course they aren't going to like us now.

" Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult. "

No mess. Gorsuch, TPP, Paris Accord, Mass reduction in illegal immigration, ISIS being destroyed etc. Not perfect, but things are going better than I expected.

I destroy your argument, and you just give up? I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time we can have some fun.

Talk about propaganda. ISIS is being destroyed, they just lost one of their major holdings in Mosul. "Trump is the ultimate ISIS recruiter." Yeah, prove it. ISIS was created under Obama, who is really a tool for ISIS? "He's been living off of Obama's economy, but eventually it will go down with his fake fiscal policies. You just wait until the economy starts to weaken." With your ability to see the future, any chance you can give me the lotto numbers? "Your clown is a joke of epic proportions and is the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME." Just more of your biased opinion. Almost all of your arguments are propaganda, and you accuse me of being a cultist? Look in the mirror bud.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Obama was really a tool of ISIS?! Need I say more. Game, set, match.

You didn't destroy sh it. All you did was provide right wing propaganda. Your best and funniest argument is that we are destroying ISIS. Are you kidding me?! Trump is the ultimate ISIS recruiter. He's also emboldening N. Korea and provide all the reasons why they need to build up their missile program.

How's that 35% approval rating by the way? He's been living off of Obama's economy, but eventually it will go down with his fake fiscal policies. You just wait until the economy starts to weaken. That horrible 35% approval rating will go south of 20%. Your clown is a joke of epic proportions and is the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

Case in point.

The more I read right wingers defend this idiot Trump and his minions the stupider they all sound.

Seriously right wingers, take a step back for a second and think about where you stand.

Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Putin sees this for exactly what it is, you are a part of a cult. Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months. No federal budget, a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare, has brought on the increase of hate crimes in the US, has diminished our standing in the world. Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult.

Face it. Putin sees you all for what you are, a group of deranged lunatics that have been weaponized to be a poison pill for this country. Great job idiots. Way to be a tool for someone else's greedy agenda.

"Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth."

That's just your opinion. And when you use hyperbole, it lessens the strength of your argument.

"Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months."

"No federal budget"

Obama passed the ACA, it is still in place, Trump hasn't done anything nearly as bad as Obama tricking people to get the ACA passed in the 1st place.

Well, yeah, now the Globalist leaders of the world can't take advantage of the USA, of course they aren't going to like us now.

" Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult. "

No mess. Gorsuch, TPP, Paris Accord, Mass reduction in illegal immigration, ISIS being destroyed etc. Not perfect, but things are going better than I expected.

I destroy your argument, and you just give up? I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time we can have some fun.

Talk about propaganda. ISIS is being destroyed, they just lost one of their major holdings in Mosul. "Trump is the ultimate ISIS recruiter." Yeah, prove it. ISIS was created under Obama, who is really a tool for ISIS? "He's been living off of Obama's economy, but eventually it will go down with his fake fiscal policies. You just wait until the economy starts to weaken." With your ability to see the future, any chance you can give me the lotto numbers? "Your clown is a joke of epic proportions and is the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME." Just more of your biased opinion. Almost all of your arguments are propaganda, and you accuse me of being a cultist? Look in the mirror bud.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Obama was really a tool of ISIS?! Need I say more. Game, set, match.

Case in point.

"No federal budget"

You said Trump was the ultimate recruiter for ISIS. The entirety of ISIS started under President Obama, whom he conveniently called the JV. You really don't see the disconnect in your argument?
edit on 12-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Lol. Anyone else notice that this got like 15 flags in the last 5 minutes? Feel free to chime in guys.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I already addressed it in the other thread but I'll happily do it again here.

TGP fake news:

Now this… Natalia Veselnitskaya was sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, 8 days after cold-contacting Trump Jr. in Trump Tower.

No, she was sitting in the gallery behind the table where Ambassador McFaul was seated. That's not the same thing as "sitting with" and in no way, shape or form does that indicate that they were there together let alone "hanging out with Obama officials just days after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr."

The TGP post also repeats the nonsense about her being there to discuss "Russian adoption" which is not at all what her concern is. She is lobbying to have sanctions on 44 Russians removed by repealing the Magnitsky Act.

Fusion GPS is also referred to as a "DNC opposition research firm" or some such thing. That's not actually true. The original opposition research into Trump was commissioned in September of 2015 by a GOP donor. When Trump locked up the nomination, the GOP donor pulled the plug. Then some DNC donors started funding the project and IIRC, that's when Steele was contracted by Fusion GPS.

Fusion GPS was also apparently hired by BakerHostetler to dig up dirt on William Browder as part of the campaign to get Magnitsky Act repealed. Browder being the American businessman who hired Magnitsky to dig into why three of his companies had been seized by the Russians. The fact is Fusion GPS are hired guns employed by a variety of interests to dig up dirt. I've been skimming everything I could find and there's no evidence that Steele had any involvement with the anti-Magnitsky lobbying efforts of Fusison GPS that I've seen nor is he an employee of Fusion GPS.

It also bears mention that Sen. Grassley called for them to be investigation as being unregistered foreign agents for... wait for it... the Russians. The person who is named in the original complaint from July of last year is Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS founder. It also names a Russian national living in the US who is an ex-Soviet miltary officer, Rinat Akhmetshin and a Republican former member of Congress, Ron Dellums.

At any rate, the TGP post is as I said, garbage — which is typical of TGP. However, the OP of that thread wasn't content with the level of BS contained in the TGP piece so he took their "sitting with" and made it "working with."

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

SO basically you analysed her position to other people like you were interpreting a lass supper artwork.

You then admit she is a lobbyist who is only active for her cause, meaning that she got the meeting under false pretenses and that is why it was terminated by Trump Jr even though SHE initiated it.

SO the founder of the foundation funding this was a GOP who ever. Like a whole life policy settlement the DNC bought the plan up cheap and ran with the idiotically created story of Russia nonsense burgers that may have been ripped from a bad 90s boob movie.

You dont actually DENY then that the DNC and a mystery democratic representative were involved in what became opposition politics for a contractual agreement similar to an employee /employer relationship. OR that this contract was through a Russian /Ukrainian firm. They are probably Ukrainian anti Russian puppeteers. It serves the purpose of the US helping them stand against Russia.

You agree this Russian lawyer, ooh, was working for the DNC...Yes. If not how would you explain her activity around the funding? How did she end up getting any of it unless it was paid for services rendered?

You also dont deny that this is a direct product of that idiotic investment. A dead end that didnt go anywhere. No one disputes what was said. She wanted to frame Jr by having him promise sanctions to be lifted or such. Good news is he passed the test with flying colors.

Steele isnt related to this. That was a separate policy bought that happened to overlap. Happens with over insurance.

The OP is not garbage actually. Not substantially. You just dont like it. You haven't actually disproved anything. You do realize that right? It stands.? Yes?

edit on 7 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Let me get this straight...

1: Hillary Clinton performs or attempts to perform illegal actions in, around, and with Russia while most likely holding a government position.

2: Russia keeps records of these said illegal actions because of their involvement with, in, or around Russia as they are expected to.

3: Little Trump Jr., as a private citizen, was helping his father with Opposition Research for the most mug flinging election process in the world, and legitimately came across a good source for Clinton's illegal activities.

4: ....... and all you people care about is #3? What happened to #1? People are so upset that Trump won that they look past Clinton's crimes, and care more about how Trump may or may not have obtained information about Clinton's crimes?

What the heck is going on here? No really. What kind of hypnotic trance did the Clinton Cabal and Clinton News Network put on these people to make their illegal activities almost invisible to the naked eye? This is some serious witchcraft going on here...

edit on 12-7-2017 by BinarySoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
For any late comers to the party

Donald Trump Jr (the Potus's son, for the hard of comprehending)

in a pre-emptive, damage limitation/ass covering move,
published an e-mail chain relating to his meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer last June.

Trump the Younger revealed that he was told that the Russian government
was behind efforts to damage Hillary Clinton.

Rob Goldstone (music publicist/international man of mystery)
informs Trump the Younger that Russia wants to help his dad,
saying that he has "official documents and information" about Democrat Hillary Clinton.

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump"

Trump the Younger is positively drooling at the idea

"If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer"

He clearly knows what he is getting and is totally down with it
('It' being supposedly incriminating information about candidate Clinton,
straight from the Russian governement)

"To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort"

Trump the Younger said to the New York Times
that he had asked the two men to attend the Trump Tower meeting
but had not told them what was to be discussed.

However, at the start of the email chain, both Manafort and Kushner are Cc'ed
both would therefore have been included in the full email chain,
including the earlier correspondence discussing the promise of
incriminating "documents and information"

Goldstone suggests sending the incriminating material to Donald Trump the Elder
via his personal assistant, Rhona.

There is a very strong odeur of collusion and subversion here.

Manafort, Kushner et al were fully aware of Trump the Younger's intentions.
Is it feasable to believe that Potus was left out of the loop ?

Rhona should be getting tooled up with a decent lawyer.
Mueller should be getting subpoenas ready to seize Potus's e-mails.
edit on 12/7/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You wrote that the federal budget passed two months ago. Please provide me a link of that act because I can assure you that it has not happened.

Ok.
www.reuters.com...

Do you feel dumb now? If not, you should.

What he did instead was that he proposed a garbage budget with deep cuts across the board that NOBODY will agree to and to this day, has not passed.

Are you talking about the 2018 budget that's not needed until october?
If so, there will be another budget passed with plenty of time. In case you didn't know (you didn't), presidents aren't in charge of the budget, they just submit a wish list to congress. Obama didn't get any of his budgets either.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Please excuse the long break that I took. I needed my daily Main Stream Media cable news fix.

As the defense in this case I would argue nothing was exchanged therefore there was no value. How would you defeat that counter argument?

We don't have sufficient evidence of what did or didn't occur during the meeting. Two versions have been offered:
1) She just wanted to talk about Americans adopting Russian children. Background note: Adoptions of Russian children were cancelled by Putin as a sanction against U.S. in retaliation for U.S. passage of Magnitsky Act.
2) Emails reveal the bait, usable material from Russian government against Clinton. That's what DTJr, Kushner, and Manafort went for.

The three principal suspects would have to be questioned under oath to gain more testimony. I'm not privy to what may have already been said. FBI special agents can actually put people under penalty of perjury during questioning.

Keep in mind I really don't care for much of any politician and don't have a side in any of this other than trying to keep this in actual reality

And I know for a fact that many crimes go unprosecuted. Jared Kushner could be prosecuted and possibly convicted right now, and sentenced to 5 years in prison for what he didn't reveal on his security clearance application. Will he? I tend to doubt that any prosecutor is willing and ready to do it yet. Maybe later. Maybe never. If a prosecution started, POTUS could issue a pardon and end it.

...Seems her client was under employ by a firm the DNC hired...I'm sure that would play into any argument made here.

Fusion GPS is a company that has clients, emphasis on plural. The clients aren't picked by whether their interests are aligned with their existing clients or not; it's based on money. The operatives hired by Fusion GPS are probably hired for perceived ability to find dirt, not on what their personal ideologies may be.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Do you even know what the word collusion means? Seriously, look it up. There was no collusion here.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow Ante-D...finally a thread that gets some replies.

Guess we will have to wait for the goal posts to shift for another.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!

My guess...this is a vain attempt to slander Trump again and is likely to backfire as a part of the long game being played.

The fact this name has come up tells me it was put into play for a reason.....and the fact it is coming up FIRST associated with Trump tells me it is about to be associated with multiple DNC folk....that or it's about to be completely dropped.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He released it because there was no hiding it, not because he's honest. If he was honest, he wouldn't have been lying all the way up until he had no choice.

The dates tell it all. 0:14 DT Jr. One month after the meeting.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

contact with Russians is like Vampires entering your home and junk?

This 15 minute wako meet and greet is collusion?

LOL

What if we just dont know that they are Russian? You know, if they practice being American.

What do we do? What if they already breach the inner sanctum and you just didnt know? You already sat down on your sofa and you realize all too late that your buddy isnt your buddy at all. You see his Russianness and its too late.

What then?

Is it true that twinkies and peanut butter make Russians withdraw back to the depths of hell?

edit on 7 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

None of your comments or questions have anything to do with my post.

It's about deny, deny, deny, "oh that! well no that was nothing, believe me, I have never lied."

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Ok. Sorry. I think they do,

No worries.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
As usual, the Trumpeteers think that denial is a river in Egypt ...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The fact that Junior was willing and salivating at the opportunity to obtain dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russia is the issue at hand.

Hell, the FBI investigated and arrested a woman that leaked a video of George W Bush prepping for a debate to Al Gore after Gore IMMEDIATELY reported it to authorities.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Who wouldn't be? We know Clinton was.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join