It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Lol. Anyone else notice that this got like 15 flags in the last 5 minutes? Feel free to chime in guys.

Can you imagine what half the people out there would do for $15,000per month?!?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 11-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My position in many threads, and you should look it up because your memory sucks was and still remains that "no matter which one wins America loses" and that is verbatim of what I have said.

Dude seriously did you sit on a stick? You sure triggered hard over the fact that I would criticize Hannity's journalistic integrity. Is it that important to you? If so why?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

My position in many threads, and you should look it up because your memory sucks was and still remains that "no matter which one wins America loses" and that is verbatim of what I have said.

Dude seriously did you sit on a stick? You sure triggered hard over the fact that I would criticize Hannity's journalistic integrity. Is it that important to you? If so why?

I always took your avatar to mean they're all the same.
Which they are.
Which is why so many here appear retarded for their blind loyalty to their individual cult.
Which is why I laugh a lot when I read ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The more I read right wingers defend this idiot Trump and his minions the stupider they all sound.

Seriously right wingers, take a step back for a second and think about where you stand.

Anything negative about Trump is "fake news," but Putin speaks the truth.

Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Putin sees this for exactly what it is, you are a part of a cult. Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months. No federal budget, a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare, has brought on the increase of hate crimes in the US, has diminished our standing in the world. Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult.

Face it. Putin sees you all for what you are, a group of deranged lunatics that have been weaponized to be a poison pill for this country. Great job idiots. Way to be a tool for someone else's greedy agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Actually I hadn't even thought much about what you said. I see your avatar and and make a quick observation what you're on to. And the mental note takes place. Hundreds of posts the past year and they always do the same thing. Anti-Trump yes. Independent threads not around. Anti-Hillary threads either not around or join in on derailing them with how bad Trump is. Heuristics like these make it a snap to keep scorecards on items of insignificance. If it wasn't for seeing you derail so many anti-Hillary threads I might not ave gotten such an irk for you. While you're avatar and the whole story I've seen you spin with all the times you pasted in the photo you made it from ensure I never forget. Aren't heuristics fun?!?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I didn't actually design the avatar. In fact I never gave it much thought. There was a picture of them being best buds and at the time they were both being complete sh!ts to each other.

I couldn't stand either of them, but it bothered both parties when they saw the pic. I thought its a win. At least it made people think about the circles they are in.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The more I read right wingers defend this idiot Trump and his minions the stupider they all sound.

Seriously right wingers, take a step back for a second and think about where you stand.

Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Putin sees this for exactly what it is, you are a part of a cult. Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months. No federal budget, a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare, has brought on the increase of hate crimes in the US, has diminished our standing in the world. Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult.

Face it. Putin sees you all for what you are, a group of deranged lunatics that have been weaponized to be a poison pill for this country. Great job idiots. Way to be a tool for someone else's greedy agenda.

"Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth."

That's just your opinion. And when you use hyperbole, it lessens the strength of your argument.

"Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months."

What mess? My life is the exact same as when Obama was President.

"No federal budget"

As opposed to Obama? Nothing is different there.

"a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare"

Obama passed the ACA, it is still in place, Trump hasn't done anything nearly as bad as Obama tricking people to get the ACA passed in the 1st place.

" has diminished our standing in the world."

Well, yeah, now the Globalist leaders of the world can't take advantage of the USA, of course they aren't going to like us now.

" Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult. "

No mess. Gorsuch, TPP, Paris Accord, Mass reduction in illegal immigration, ISIS being destroyed etc. Not perfect, but things are going better than I expected.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I always took your avatar to mean they're all the same.
Which they are.

The Two Party's are the same, except for this insane SJW civil war BS this decade.

That's not why he sports it. Pull up threads from a year ago he'd type whole pages every night in pro-Trump threads about how Trump was Hillary's stooge.

While it hurt Trump, it didn't hurt Hillary. But then anti-Hillary threads he'd go in and derail them about how bad Trump was.

Note I havent even actually defended Trump in this thread, nor hassled people about being Hillary people.

But subversion actors...

edit on 11-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Case in point.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

"Trump has essentially lied about everything he has said, but you idiots still defend him and believe every word that comes out of his mouth."

That's just your opinion. And when you use hyperbole, it lessens the strength of your argument.

"Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months."

"No federal budget"

Obama passed the ACA, it is still in place, Trump hasn't done anything nearly as bad as Obama tricking people to get the ACA passed in the 1st place.

Well, yeah, now the Globalist leaders of the world can't take advantage of the USA, of course they aren't going to like us now.

" Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult. "

No mess. Gorsuch, TPP, Paris Accord, Mass reduction in illegal immigration, ISIS being destroyed etc. Not perfect, but things are going better than I expected.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Claiming I was never in independent threads.

Do you ever get tired of making up BS? It is rather boring to argue with such outright lies from you.

Just why are you being an attack dog? Do you love Hannity that much?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

I didn't actually design the avatar. In fact I never gave it much thought. There was a picture of them being best buds and at the time they were both being complete sh!ts to each other.

I couldn't stand either of them, but it bothered both parties when they saw the pic. I though its a win.

You've never posted the proper photo in this site while carrying on about Trump being Hillary's stooge???

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Case in point.

"No federal budget"

I destroy your argument, and you just give up? I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time we can have some fun.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

LOL really man? Let me address your post properly:

Yes, that's what you're being trained to believe. Don't listen to the merit of the argument, just call them stupid. What a good little minion you are.

I do this often. But (as you'll soon see) I'm not on the wrong side here.

No, that's not an accurate portrayal at all. I would provide examples, but you didn't feel the need to, so I don't either.

Putin sees this for exactly what it is, you are a part of a cult.

You read Putin's mind? Interesting. And how is supporting the president a cult?

Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months. No federal budget, a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare, has brought on the increase of hate crimes in the US, has diminished our standing in the world.

There is a federal budget. It was passed with ease over two months ago. The ACA repeal/replace hasn't failed, it's in the senate. Now they're actually considering keeping their promise of repealing only and replacing later! Woohoo! Hate crimes have been on the decline since january and are lower than they were last year. What diminished standing do you speak of? He's investing in our military, forcing countries to come to the table to renegotiate trade deals, and began securing our borders. How has our standing diminished?

Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult.

Despite all of the evidence that the mess you alluded to doesn't actually exist, I'm sure you'll double down. Who is the cult now?

Face it. Putin sees you all for what you are, a group of deranged lunatics that have been weaponized to be a poison pill for this country.

Lol, supporting the president is a poison pill for the country? You sure seem confused.

Great job idiots. Way to be a tool for someone else's greedy agenda.

Speaking of tools for someone else's greedy agenda....

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Claiming I was never in independent threads.

I havent followed you around. But so many center threads you weren't around. I dont think you've posted in a thread of mine in a year. But then the hard on Trump, soft on Hillary,derail for Hillary, call Trump a Hillary stooge collaborator that part is clear.

I dont even hassle you now for criticizing Trump. Like I care to hassle anyone for that around here. I hassle you for continuing The Pattern.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Pull up threads from a year ago he'd type whole pages every night in pro-Trump threads about how Trump was Hillary's stooge.

I'm not sure I believe that.
For the simple fact you tried this line about me a couple months back when you said I kept entering your SJW threads to be a "knight in shining armour" for them...

Which also wasn't true.
& when I asked you to send me to those threads you didn't respond.

So maybe you are mixing Grimpachi up with someone else, like you did with me.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You didn't destroy sh it. All you did was provide right wing propaganda. Your best and funniest argument is that we are destroying ISIS. Are you kidding me?! Trump is the ultimate ISIS recruiter. He's also emboldening N. Korea and provide all the reasons why they need to build up their missile program.

How's that 35% approval rating by the way? He's been living off of Obama's economy, but eventually it will go down with his fake fiscal policies. You just wait until the economy starts to weaken. That horrible 35% approval rating will go south of 20%. Your clown is a joke of epic proportions and is the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

Case in point.

"No federal budget"

I destroy your argument, and you just give up? I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time we can have some fun.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Lol. Anyone else notice that this got like 15 flags in the last 5 minutes? Feel free to chime in guys.

Actually, it had 46 flags or so when I checked over an hour ago. Meanwhile,
this steaming pile of fake news bulls# garnered 35 flags in the first half an hour from desperate, triggered Trumpiggies wriggling up to The Gateway Pundit teet to suckle.

You're always trying to insinuate things. It's so passive-aggressively beta. Say what you mean. You know I will. Just like when I called you out for the nod to white nationalist Richard Spencer that you immediately removed from your sig.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I don't post in your threads and you become an attack dog as soon as I post anywhere.

Gee I wonder why I wouldn't post in your threads. Maybe you can think on it.

I don't know what BS game you are playing, but seriously just a few posts ago claimed to know posting history now you being soft eggs saying you don't know.

What is your deal with always going after people? Is it your job to watch patterns. Like last time I told you no thanks I don't want nor need your criticisms on my character. Work on your own character it is lacking.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

HOW was anything of that OP Fake?

LOL, Just all of it? Just because?

I am not sure thats how it works. I have to check a manual or something. BRB

EDIT TO ADD:
Yeah no such thing. This falls into BS being exposed about the false Russian narrative being force fed to people. It shows more collusion between Fusion GPS and the DNC than anything against Trumps son.

So desperate.

Must wag the tail....
edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
More gibberish by the right wing cultists.

You wrote that the federal budget passed two months ago. Please provide me a link of that act because I can assure you that it has not happened.

What he did instead was that he proposed a garbage budget with deep cuts across the board that NOBODY will agree to and to this day, has not passed.

Go back to Infowars safe space.

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

LOL really man? Let me address your post properly:

Yes, that's what you're being trained to believe. Don't listen to the merit of the argument, just call them stupid. What a good little minion you are.

I do this often. But (as you'll soon see) I'm not on the wrong side here.

No, that's not an accurate portrayal at all. I would provide examples, but you didn't feel the need to, so I don't either.

Putin sees this for exactly what it is, you are a part of a cult.

You read Putin's mind? Interesting. And how is supporting the president a cult?

Just look at the mess Trump and his idiots have created in the last 6-7 months. No federal budget, a failed repeal/replace of Obamacare, has brought on the increase of hate crimes in the US, has diminished our standing in the world.

There is a federal budget. It was passed with ease over two months ago. The ACA repeal/replace hasn't failed, it's in the senate. Now they're actually considering keeping their promise of repealing only and replacing later! Woohoo! Hate crimes have been on the decline since january and are lower than they were last year. What diminished standing do you speak of? He's investing in our military, forcing countries to come to the table to renegotiate trade deals, and began securing our borders. How has our standing diminished?

Despite all this mess, you continue to defend your right wing fools; this is a classic case of a cult.

Despite all of the evidence that the mess you alluded to doesn't actually exist, I'm sure you'll double down. Who is the cult now?

Face it. Putin sees you all for what you are, a group of deranged lunatics that have been weaponized to be a poison pill for this country.

Lol, supporting the president is a poison pill for the country? You sure seem confused.

Great job idiots. Way to be a tool for someone else's greedy agenda.

Speaking of tools for someone else's greedy agenda....

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join