It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread is an absolute joke, word salad by the OP. They have ZERO. Nothing was illegal.

Ask yourself this was he trying to get a dossier on Hillary Clinton from a foreign government or national.?? Is that what was happening, getting dirt ? Oh my goodness. Keep frothing over your keyboards, leftards.

I mean who the hell does that ? it never happens... Am I right ?
edit on 11-7-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
lets see, there's "trumpkins", "trumpers", "trumpeteers", and "trumptards". Stay classy. Calling people who do not agree with you names should certainly get them to see your view point right?

...you wouldn't be trolling?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol, how many times have you claimed a smoking gun? How many times have you needed to move on to a new smoking gun, proving the old one wasn't actually a smoking gun at all?

The only people triggered by this are lefty's who believe the russian narrative.

But let me personally destroy your little plastic squirt gun:
1) who is goldstone? a UK tabloid guy, and friend of Trump's. That's who you're hanging your hat on.
2) If collusion was ongoing, why the need for such an email?
3) None of this happened, regardless of Jr's willingness to do it.
4) The kremlin supporting trump (again, your source for this is an email written by a tabloid mogul) does not mean there was collusion. Even if trump was aware that they supported him.
5) If this was the smoking gun you think it is, why is the lawyer who attended the meeting still alive? Putin doesn't allow loose ends.
6) If there was collusion in this meeting (which there's no evidence that there was) then it proves hillary was indeed in bed with the russians. Think about that.

I love watching you guys lose your minds over and over about nothing. It's hilarious!

While you spin your wheels about collusion that never happened, consider this:
thehill.com...

These Leftist clowns don't give a rat's ass about out in the open, indisputable facts.
It's all part of the Leftist higher ups grand plan to push this propaganda out so hard and so frequently against Trump, that the common Leftist leaning morons are so overwhelmed with the rapid fire information rush and believe it must be true.
It's been documented that Liberalism is a mental disorder, so they have a problem with thinking critically for themselves to begin with....the more times the Leftist media perpetuate a lie about Trump, the easier and faster the common Leftists will begin to parrot the narrative.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: RazorV66

And from a legal standpoint this is the point I was trying to make by attempting to walk people through how to make a legal argument. There isn't anyway to make such an argument that a judge could take seriously...Well except maybe the 9th circus =P

The argument here that there may be a scandal, but no conceivable crime is pretty much all this thread has devolved into.

The left is going ape because they fear the Trump campaign could wink and nod at Russian hacking, deriving the full benefit, but without considerably more evidence of direct involvement, there is no role for criminal law enforcement. The matter is left to Congress to consider whether new laws are needed, and the public of course will render judgment through protests and in future elections still to come.

This notion is flawed. Those who favor Trump fail to consider the potential campaign finance violations, as suggested by the facts so far known, under existing law. These violations are criminally enforceable under section 110.20 (Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals) of the Code of Federal Regulations. The Senate will use the prior ruling from the 1996 Chinese Clinton foreign presidential meddling as pretext for any actions they decide to take. Remember nobody is covered by executive privilege considering the latest findings of collusion are dated before the election.

Suffice to say, Donald Trump Jr. looks like he intentionally trying to sabotage his father. There must be some bad blood in the family because there is no way legal counsel would have signed off on Donald Trump Jr. making public disclosures unless there's something substantial they're withholding that they intend to bludgeon the media with; which could certainly happen - withhold facts so media outlets go crazy with their imaginations and further damage their reputations.

Either way, if there isn't something else up team Trump's sleeve expect Mueller to start sending out national security letters to people who have financial and professional involvement with Trump Jr. That will be the tip off that things are going hot. Best guess? Expect more eyes on the international projects like Trump Tower Mumbai and Vancouver.

The Trump train wreck will likely continue till something more traumatic happens with one of our trade or intelligence partners overseas because I don't see the Sergeant of Arms Paul D. Irving marching in and apprehending the President any time soon.
edit on 11-7-2017 by YapYapYap because: subsection subheading

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger
lets see, there's "trumpkins", "trumpers", "trumpeteers", and "trumptards". Stay classy. Calling people who do not agree with you names should certainly get them to see your view point right?

...you wouldn't be trolling?

You forgot "Trumpologist's"!

I actually quite enjoy that one. At least Ante does have a bit of humor gland left in him unlike most of the left it seems these days.

originally posted by: RazorV66
These Leftist clowns don't give a rat's ass about out in the open, indisputable facts.
It's all part of the Leftist higher ups grand plan to push this propaganda out so hard and so frequently against Trump, that the common Leftist leaning morons are so overwhelmed with the rapid fire information rush and believe it must be true.
It's been documented that Liberalism is a mental disorder, so they have a problem with thinking critically for themselves to begin with....the more times the Leftist media perpetuate a lie about Trump, the easier and faster the common Leftists will begin to parrot the narrative.

You had better tone it down, or you may just end up high on the 'piano wire' list with me.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You mean like this: www.politico.com...

But no, this is not a campaign contribution. Dirt on your opponent isn't a campaign contribution. That would go absolutely nowhere in a court case.

Not the dirt itself..

It's the SERVICE of OBTAINING and PROVIDING the dirt

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Adding tweets to the 23-pages of solid evidence linking Donald trump to colluding with Vladimir Putin to take down Hillary via incriminating evidence.

NB: Hannity starts in 25mins - are we all ready for this thread to shift gears?

Good........

edit on 11/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: GuidedKill

I think solicitation is what underscores collusion.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

The Russian was supposed to offer information not money or assets and furthermore there was no mention of any sort of monetary exchange for the information. Can you cite where it is illegal to receive free information from a foreign national?

The providing of information is a service, a service that has value.

The law states that getting money, items, or anything with value from a forein nation to aid in an election is illegal.
Thats the law.
It was broken/attempted

Thats collusion with a foreign power

Nice citations there..../sarc

What do you define "foreign power" as? Will you show (with citations) how a private Russian is a "foreign power"?

Also I'd like you to show where (if there had been any information given to Trump Jr by the Russian in the OP) such information has value as a "thing" as quoted from your un-sourced paragraph.

How much would such information have been worth?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Donald Jr... confessing

No Pop no I didn't do it... Hillary made me do it
edit on 11-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lol
My Leftist brother in law has threatened me with worse.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Exchanged no information
Exchanged no money
Exchanged no services
Exchanged no promises or favors
Committed no illegal acts

"Collusion"

This is all just sensationalized media collaboration attempting to do PR damage.

The entire event itself just proves that there were active entrapment operations going on against people in Trump's "orbit" to tie them to Russia under false pretenses.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hannity...

Woho I am sure he will be unbiased and go for the truth.

Pfft...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YapYapYap

We are way past that and it's not going to happen even the OP gets that. The OP's point how he conveyed it and very summarized was even though it's not criminally wrong it's morally wrong and not the type of person the OP supports. Although you'll learn a lot just reading the whole thread

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The way it read it did look like some snip people would write online in fake emails or something to push a narrative. At best, was a doosh for even showing up fo sho.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This just keeps getting better and better.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Pfft...

Now that you're here we'll surely have it in here finally.

How Hillary lately?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hannity...

Pfft...

Donald Trump Jnr is who I was referring to so unless you live under a rock - grow up.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: YapYapYap

We are way past that and it's not going to happen even the OP gets that. The OP's point how he conveyed it and very summarized was even though it's not criminally wrong it's morally wrong and not the type of person the OP supports. Although you'll learn a lot just reading the whole thread

Don't be so sure of that, there is a lot of bad blood between all the players. Pence has been the smartest operator out of all of them. He knows to keep his head down. If he can deliver a stabbing blow to take the Presidency, I have no doubt he would. At the end of this I expect it will come out he was one of the leakers.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trumptards seem to always think anyone who doesn't care for Trump must be for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hannity...

Pfft...

Donald Trump Jnr is who I was referring to so unless you live under a rock - grow up.

Of course, you were talking about Donald Trump Jnr that was never in question.

Only an idiot would think Hannity of all people will hold his feet to the fire. Get real.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join