It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

AHHHH

We were WARNED about the collusion isn't a crime narritive that was GOING to be a major alt-right talking point...

SEEMS TO ME that it's wormed it's way INTO the conservative hive mind...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Willtell

msnbc drug dan rather out tonight.....even he wont say anything illegal was done

My friend by the time this is over this might make Watergate look like a high school pot party

Just be patient

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

I think solicitation is what underscores collusion.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

The Russian was supposed to offer information not money or assets and furthermore there was no mention of any sort of monetary exchange for the information. Can you cite where it is illegal to receive free information from a foreign national?

The providing of information is a service, a service that has value.

The law states that getting money, items, or anything with value from a forein nation to aid in an election is illegal.
Thats the law.
It was broken/attempted

Thats collusion with a foreign power

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

might
thats what you have
might

1 year
no indictments
no charges
no real evidence released (onion web stories)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Another thing..

You guys think these e-mails is all they have?

Wait until the recordings come out.

The NSA has audio. They just cant legally release it, because it may or may not have been obtained legally.

Once those drop Trumps goose is really cooked.

The NSA will be Trumps downfall. Just wait and see.

The reason these things havent leaked yet amongst all the craziness the past few months is that there are serious legal ramifications if they are leaked, and the clearances are top level.

Just wait until they figure out how.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
yea sorry that won't work in court. You are welcome to get the ball rolling though if you are so certain, you can't lose after all with that argument right? Money well spent that will be reimbursed when you win

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: theantediluvian

Didn't I say yesterday there was something coming down the pike?
Didn't I say I thought yesterday's leak was a defensive move to get ahead of something?

I thought it might have been a recording of the meeting.

It was these emails.

They don't let damaging # like this leak unless they need to start a conversation of explanation that their base will believe. Soften the blow, say nothing to see here, move along. Call it a nothing burger talk about Clinton or Obama or Loretta Lynch or anything else but this which is nothing so don't talk about this.
It's exhausting.

Well, from a Trump supporter I have to say that I'm equally exhausted from the non-stop attacks. If the media and extreme leftists continue this, Trump WILL be elected a second time.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

is that part of the "trail of breadcrumbs"?

the congressman from florida addressed that today
i dont think you will like what he called for

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think that's fair. I also think the DNC side was just as bad and as sad as it is I think the Green party and other secondary party candidates sucked too...Even though way less, but they don't get a chance at all to really compete...Not in our duopoly political system. Personally I am for smaller government and more liberties. However I do have a common sense outlook for things like crime and I know it takes a lot of resources to police 300+ million people. I just truly believe and, for the most part seen as well, that politicians past the local level play a different game. One that the bottom line is what do I get in return. So wrapped up in playing for power to make more plays for power. Not a care in the world about what's good for us as a whole.

I mean really if they cared what was best for us they would work together much more to get things done. Right now if they cared they'd be trying to unite us not divide us.

Right now with topics like this they push to divide us on sides when if you just stopped and looked at it you'd see you're attacking a side that dislikes most of the same stuff as everyone else and if it wasn't for their "side" they could actually be pretty civil and work with the other side to come to terms...But once you have a side you look down on the other side...Just human nature. That's why I try to post the way I do on these Donald Trump threads because I see the people who want more of the same winning and us fighting each other over who's ideas are better.

Well that turned into a rant but that's what bugs me about all this political stuff lately.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

OP

If I may, I found this Twitter thread to be very interesting, criminal lawyer's take. Note, make sure to click to get ALL of the thread author's replies after (20), at the moment it was up to 50.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

One can have an opinion one way or the other. But don’t be surprised if we have more exposures when the people under investigation have a track record of lies, lies and more lies.

This investigation, btw, may go on for years and they have a crack team of lawyers looking into this

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Accepting political research or a competitors private documents could be considered collusion, but the law is vague regarding information, and there needs to be quid pro quo in most circumstances regardless.

BUT if those documents are evidence of criminal activity, then hell yes, you can accept those documents all day and night.

And It's your moral duty to accept those documents. The law is very clear that uncovering a crime is protected from any incidental effects. Hence, whistleblower laws.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Lol, how many times have you claimed a smoking gun? How many times have you needed to move on to a new smoking gun, proving the old one wasn't actually a smoking gun at all?

The only people triggered by this are lefty's who believe the russian narrative.

But let me personally destroy your little plastic squirt gun:
1) who is goldstone? a UK tabloid guy, and friend of Trump's. That's who you're hanging your hat on.
2) If collusion was ongoing, why the need for such an email?
3) None of this happened, regardless of Jr's willingness to do it.
4) The kremlin supporting trump (again, your source for this is an email written by a tabloid mogul) does not mean there was collusion. Even if trump was aware that they supported him.
5) If this was the smoking gun you think it is, why is the lawyer who attended the meeting still alive? Putin doesn't allow loose ends.
6) If there was collusion in this meeting (which there's no evidence that there was) then it proves hillary was indeed in bed with the russians. Think about that.

I love watching you guys lose your minds over and over about nothing. It's hilarious!

While you spin your wheels about collusion that never happened, consider this:
thehill.com...
edit on 11-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

an opinion?
has someone been charged?
did i miss an indictment?

should someone have been charged?

if this investigation is still going on at midterm time the dems will actually lose seats

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
yea sorry that won't work in court. You are welcome to get the ball rolling though if you are so certain, you can't lose after all with that argument right? Money well spent that will be reimbursed when you win

Ummmm....

The statute in question is 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510 — the law governing foreign contributions to US campaigns.

There are two key passages that apply here. This is the first: A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election. The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me. It means that the law extends beyond just cash donations. Foreigners are also banned from providing other kinds of contributions that would be the functional equivalent of a campaign donation, just provided in the form of services rather than goods. Like, say, damaging information the Russian government collected about Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There's a reason your post has more stars than the OP. Well done.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You mean like this: www.politico.com...

But no, this is not a campaign contribution. Dirt on your opponent isn't a campaign contribution. That would go absolutely nowhere in a court case.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

AHHHH

We were WARNED about the collusion isn't a crime narritive that was GOING to be a major alt-right talking point...

SEEMS TO ME that it's wormed it's way INTO the conservative hive mind...

So there was collusion?? Care to source the article or post saying there is or will be a charge of collusion? I looked a few pages back and didn't see it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No I just copyrighted it

Trumpa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect puzzle for you
Trumpa Loompa doom-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me
What do you get when you meet Russians in secret
After saying you have not

I don't like the look of it.

Trumpa Loompa doom-da-pee-do
I have a perfect puzzle for you
Trumpa Loompa doom-da-pee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me
What do you get when you meet Russians in secret
After saying you have not

Because it's pissy yellow color & Trumps affection for leaky eastern block whores.

K~

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: shooterbrody

msnbc drug dan rather out tonight.....even he wont say anything illegal was done

My friend by the time this is over this might make Watergate look like a high school pot party

Just be patient

I'm more than willing to be patient. In fact you can have 8 full years to scramble around chasing your tails. Fine by me.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join