It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: UKTruth

Now now we know you are incapable of having doubts about him. You need the cash.

And so therefore you admit that the Democrats won't ever offer any actual evidence of a crime.

Of course they wont... they actually think just repeated collusion and Russia over and over again is enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
this is more blah, and nothing will come from it.......i will enjoy the tears when trump wins in 2020 also...

and this coming from a anti-trump person lol

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: tadaman

It makes me feel good when I see stuff like this in the news. It reminds me of just how badly they are losing and it's entertaining to see the distance they are willing to go to continue the lie despite knowing that they have zero credibility left.

It always blows up in their face, I've just come to expect it. I actually get excited when I see NYT and WaPo put out these desperate cries for help.

20 pages and I'm still waiting to see what form of compensation was offered in exchange for this information other than a big, "Thanks for nothing!". You guys are hysterical.
I'm gonna go waaay out on a limb here and predict that Trump will still be in office next week, next month, next YEAR and on and on. I'd better stop now or I'll be labeled "triggered", oh my!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Why don't you start a thread. I'll ignore that too.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: GuidedKill

I think solicitation is what underscores collusion.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

The Russian was supposed to offer information not money or assets and furthermore there was no mention of any sort of monetary exchange for the information. Can you cite where it is illegal to receive free information from a foreign national?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes he was set up.

Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Didn't I say yesterday there was something coming down the pike?
Didn't I say I thought yesterday's leak was a defensive move to get ahead of something?

I thought it might have been a recording of the meeting.

It was these emails.

They don't let damaging # like this leak unless they need to start a conversation of explanation that their base will believe. Soften the blow, say nothing to see here, move along. Call it a nothing burger talk about Clinton or Obama or Loretta Lynch or anything else but this which is nothing so don't talk about this.
It's exhausting.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: theantediluvian

I can understand how you would feel that way, what I don't understand is why you never made it your mission here to post thread after thread about the many other lying politicians that have been uncovered within the last 2-4 years. Many of which had much more evidence to go on than this whole Trump thing has. Why now and why Trump when anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows most if not all politicians lie and play the game to our detriment and their gain.

Again I feel like you're a pretty intelligent person and no one needs to explain to you what kind of people all politicians are. It's just hard to take seriously when you've not really made a big deal about it until Trump...Who you made known was not your pick for president.

It's not just you either it's quite a few people on both sides who seem to play favorites with sides when in reality no politicians care one lick about any of us unless it benefits them in some way.

Edit: I also understand work getting in the way...It's prevented me from replaying as much as I wanted to in this thread as well.

I think it's got something to do with the fact that for about 10 months we heard "Trump isn't a politician", "Trump is different", "Trump wants to change all of that"...

When really he was just doing what they all do, which is what we said for about 10 months, only to be called libtards, regressives, delusional, mentally ill, and a plethora of other unkind things...

Of course once we hit back, we hear all about "the tolerant left"...

Anyways, main point being, we knew Trump was more of the same, we were shut down in every thread...

Ante especially... just for due diligence.

Ok, he may not have made threads about "lying Obama" or "lying Hillary"...
But they were already in abundance here...

What he didn't do was go into them threads calling OPs "obsessed", "fanatical", "delusional", "a liar"...
And more to the point he didn't make threads idolising Obama or Clinton.

As far as many of us are concerned, there is no hypocrisy coming from Ante...

Does he antagonise? Yep. And I don't blame him given the way he's been treated...
Even in this very thread, he is accused of being the "reason for ATS' decline"...
Now that's some grade A bullsh*t if ever I've heard it.

Enough defending a man who can defend himself...
Trumpers asked for this treatment. I just hope it continues.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

No one ever at any time even suggested that voting machines were touched. Not once. Never was this ever about that. Not ever. There's reading material out there if you want to join the conversation after catching up .
Otherwise...
Thank you for coming. Fruit punch and cake in the lobby.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

if this is so horrible why wont any talking head say this is illegal?
even your pal ant says no laws were broken

is it just because the lady was russian?
she was not a rep for the govt

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

, this is the most level headed explanation of this story by Gregg Jarrett I have seen yet

You mean this is the closest to what you can stand to believe right now.

Of course it's Fox...
edit on 7112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No? Whats this report from CNN then?

Updated 5:54 PM ET, Wed June 21, 2017

DHS' acting Director of Cyber Division of the department's Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Samuel Liles, said that by late September the intelligence community concluded that 21 states "were potentially targeted by Russian government-linked cyber actors" with scanning of Internet-connected election systems. Liles did not specify which 21 states he was referring to.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

They hacked voter registration rolls. Not voting machines. What voting machines were set up in September two months ahead of the election?

link   
A little LATE to the party....

BUT:

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Why black right /white left guy? Why are you so wrong?

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You just cant stop your liberal obsession

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So 21 pages in and I just got back. Sooo any evidence of a crime committed yet?? Had anyone came up with some sort of monetary value if he information or lack there if given and who was paid for it?

Did we expose the member of the Russian government who was involved or even a member of the US gov of Presidents Trumps campaign???

I didn't want to go thought all the back and forth... can someone just point me to the crime and payment if we found one yet.

Ps excuse any typos on my phone
edit on 11-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just imagine if Hillary’s daughter or campaign manager had done what Trumps lying ass son did

How the Trumpers would be yakking

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

msnbc drug dan rather out tonight.....even he wont say anything illegal was done

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

AHHHH

We were WARNED about the collusion isn't a crime narritive that was GOING to be a major alt-right talking point...

SEEMS TO ME that it's wormed it's way INTO the conservative hive mind...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join