It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
If someone tells you that your opponent (Hillary) committed crimes and wants to meet with you to tell you about it - you would be correct to try to get that information. Leftist smears always backfire. Why are democrats such sore losers? Spoiled sports.... bad actors....not team players. Can we deport them?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He was making sure it was all correct it can take many months to fact check and with a hurried story without all the facts you lot would just call it fake news.

Well he did a very #ty job in verifying his sources because punching holes in this story was pretty easy.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I posed a question to you very far back in the thread...Should show up in your replies tab. Care to take a stab at answering it. Hint it has to do with making the legal argument to actually prosecute Trump over this. If you can do that you may have something...Until then this is more nothing. Full disclosure I think you saw my post and didn't want to touch it cause there was no way you could make such argument...But I'll give the benefit of doubt to you and ask again.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

Not either so close but no cigar.
More deflection care to answer my last post to you?.
You don't care that they have blatantly lied to you all?
You guys are screwed If you don't wake up to the facts all of them are crooked left and right.

edit on 11-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is just my opinion but from my vantage point all the dino media have been pushing for the last year is how Russia used funding/memes/bots/RT/wikileaks/etc to influence the masses into voting for Trump. This seems to be all they have left because there is still to this day zero proof that voting machines were compromised.

I don't know that anyone prominent on the Left or in the MSM ever claimed that the voting machines were hacked. It's certainly not something that I've seen claimed by Leftists in my circles in RL, on social media or here on ATS. Yet it's something that is often thrown out as a red herring. A straw man claim that the Left is purportedly making but isn't.

If the Russians were so sure that their "brainwashing powers" would be so effective (despite the leftists media actually brainwashing people into loving Hillary... but I digress), then why oh why would they even attempt to provide dirt about the Clinton campaign directly to Trump's son of all people?

So the media is brainwashing people (to an extent we all manipulate one another but I digress) effectively in an uncoordinated, passive way but active, directed efforts to deliberately influence minds by the folks who basically invented modern propaganda has no effect?

Why wouldn't they? Trump's children are well known as his emissaries. They're all friends wth the Agalarovs. If they're to be believed no dirt was provided. This lawyer lobbied for herself and others to have sanctions removed. Doesn't it seem strange after reading that email that she would show up empty handed and ask for favors?

This was very clearly a set-up and because of this, I can't understand how anyone could believe the source is even legitimate in saying the Russian government supported Trump. This is probably the reason why Trump Jr decided to just release everything out in the open for clarity. There is too much fake garbage being produced that it's tough to know what is true and what is false. There are lies on both sides on an issue that seems irrelevant.

And yet it was said and it was said prior to the DNC hacking announcement. Prior to Julian Assange even hinting that he had material. It was said before anyone who has believed that all there was, was a "Russian narrative" could reasonably claim that one existed. Why would the Agalarovs try to set up DJT Jr?

And again, the reason he released the emails was because he knew they were about to be released anyway and he figured he could get folks like you to come to the conclusion that you did.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nice attempt to shoot the messenger though.
Would you have preferred for the story to never exist? to not know about this? to continue walking around with Trump coloured glasses on (Brown btw) or do you want to get to the truth?.

Brown? Ah okay that explains alot. Another member who has no idea what fascism is. Hint Trump is not a fascist because nobody was thrown in jail for just publishing a story. Erdogan for instance would've arrested Sexton on the spot and shutdown NYT. Sorry but i can't take people seriously who refuse to think for themselves because it's easier to be a part of the masses. You truly shouldn't believe everything that other people tell you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

That's so yesterday's company line....

I agree - but liberals don't seem to have woken up from yesterday.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope wrong again....Brown for sh"t, Trump is slang for a fart around here.

In British slang, however, “to trump” (intransitive verb) also means to expel gas through the anus — e.g. Trumped from eating too much baked beans — often in a highly audible way (as in with trailing sound).

Also I didn't call him a fascist you brought that word in here.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Oh we have to get all insulty about her appearance?

Not like trump is winning any beauty contests so kind of not relevant at all.

Still waiting to hear what the hell you are talking about with this post?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sad thing is every fake story they come up with is truth to the mentally ill. They know exactly what they are doing, even if they update or retract the damage is already done. They know their audience has absolutely no attention span, they blindly believe the first thing told to them and go with it beyond all reason and facts.

link   

Nope wrong again....Brown for sh"t, Trump is slang for a fart around here.

In British slang, however, “to trump” (intransitive verb) also means to expel gas through the anus — e.g. Trumped from eating too much baked beans — often in a highly audible way (as in with trailing sound).

Also I didn't call him a fascist you brought that word in here.

Okay i assumed wrong and i apologize for that. I'm german and brown usually means something completely different here.

link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Medical science has not yet progressed to the point when we can predict when liberals will come out of their self-induced comas.

The 2018 elections might be past us, before they wake up.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Medical science has not yet progressed to the point when we can predict when liberals will come out of their self-induced comas.

This coming from the guy who tried to compare trump to moses.

Doubling down on stupid

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What is fake about the OP?.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Doubling down on stupid

Well comparing Trump to Mao,Stalin and Hitler is equally stupid. Both sides have a weird habit of choosing moronic comparisons.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Doubling down on stupid

Well comparing Trump to Mao,Stalin and Hitler is equally stupid. Both sides have a weird habit of choosing moronic comparisons.

Both sides have there idiots thats for sure

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What is fake about the OP?.

What?
On the 19th page you ask what is fake about the OP?
The short answer is - Everything is fake about the OP.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join