It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here's the big event that did her the most harm:

Crazy.
That is still an incredible piece of footage even now....WTF was wrong with her? Drunk?..sick?..battery going dead?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire
a reply to: theantediluvian
Don Jr. just released his emails. Hillary deleted her emails and lied multiple times under oath about them.

Hillary's gone, she lost. This isn't about Clinton anymore. These deflections only serve to hurt the Trump WH.

Trump isn't even trying to indite Clinton anymore....

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 11-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, as has already been pointed out here at the start of the thread
aaaand in various news reports too

"Crown Prosecuter of Russia"
doesn't actually exist, due to the Russian constitution !
( i suspect that you've dived in, fully triggered, without reading it all, at all)

Get your finger out of where the sun don't shine and start reading, get informed

I'd love it too if I was getting some useful information on an opponent

Mmmm'okay,
even from a 'hostile' foreign gvt source ?

Lest's imagine that North Korea had 'proof' ...
that Obama sucks dicks in hell
you'd be cool with that ?

Whatever floats your boat, i guess

The point being that Trump the Younger
seriously believed that a Russian representative had 'the goods'

He went for it, took the bait
hook, line and sinker
got stitched up like a kipper

and that's where we are now

No goods to deliver
only a stinking morasse to navigate
and lot's of explaining to do

By the way, Al Gore (who's not died of chemtrail exposure)
was offered 'the goods' on GW : he turned it over to the FBI
just saying ..

Next point of deflection ?
No cute gifs to post ?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Looks like it's gonna be one of those burgers again. I'm glad I had a delicious Wendy's burger for lunch. These news stories are just not filling me up.

I've been a Trump supporter every since I knew he was going up against Hillary. He does not always handle himself in a presidential manner, but I think that why I like him even more. I could sit here and say at this point, I'm so sick of all the crap being thrown his direction, that I don't care anymore, but by GOD, I'm an American. I should care. All this garbage needs to go away. This country has much work to be done, and so many "americans" stand in the way of letting this happen. Let it go already, and come back in 8 years for the changes you want.

Collusion?  No Such Thing
Now, amid the cacophony of claims that the Trump campaign committed the criminal offense of “collusion” with the Russians, no one has managed to point to a statute that makes colluding with a foreign government in a political campaign a crime.  Why?  Because it cannot be found anywhere in America’s criminal codes. 
As explained in an earlier column, “collusion” is a loaded word conjuring all manner of incriminating behavior.  Yet, it exists only in anti-trust laws which forbid price fixing and other anti-competitive activities under Section 1 of the Sherman Antitrust Act. 
Collusion has nothing whatsoever to do with elections and political campaigns.  Of course, that inconvenient fact has not stopped politicians, pundits and journalists from either misunderstanding the concept and/or misconstruing its application to the Trump-Russia hysteria.
It also renders special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation meaningless.  He is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law.  It is a legal impossibility. 
The only conceivable crime tangentially related to collusion is found at 18 USC 371, entitled “Conspiracy to Defraud the United States.”  It makes it a felony for two or more persons to enter into an agreement to interfere or obstruct a lawful function of the government.  An election would be a lawful government function.  However, it must be done by “deceitful or dishonest means.” Gregg Jarrett is a Fox News Anchor and former defense attorney

Greg Jarrett - Fox News

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
LOL! He tweeted the raw Truth for ALL to see and that's bad?
What's wrong? Don't like the Truth being put out there without Fake News putting their spin on it?

"Damn, now everyone can see for themselves what transpired instead of reading our dramatized articles that tell them how to think and feel."

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Star for you, at least you're trying to make a valid argument. As the defense in this case I would argue nothing was exchanged therefore there was no value. How would you defeat that counter argument? Keep in mind I really don't care for much of any politician and don't have a side in any of this other than trying to keep this in actual reality and cut through the blaten crap most keep spewing all over this site. If you can make a good argument for the what law was broken and how it applies I think you will have a much better chance getting people of sane mind to get behind you.

Also as pointed out...Seems her client was under employ by a firm the DNC hired...I'm sure that would play into any argument made here.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran
They're redefining 'collusion' to fit their narrative.
Remember, originally 'collusion' meant that the Russians 'rigged' the election with Trump's knowledge and support. That was the narrative.
That narrative died a long time ago and nobody actually believes that Russia rigged anything.
So now they're defining down 'collusion' to mean 'gathering oppo research from a Russian'.
DON'T LET THEM DO IT. There is nothing illegal -- or even unethical -- about gathering oppo research, from a Russian or anyone else. This is how political campaigns work for both sides. It is, in fact, a constitutionally protected right -- freedom of speech and freedom of association. You can TALK to anyone. They can TELL you anything.
The election wasn't rigged. If there was dirt on Hillary, then the Trump campaign was interested. And if there was dirt on Trump, the Clinton campaign was interested.
You really think if a Russian GRU agent approached Robby Mook with the 'pee tape' he'd have turned it down because Russians are 'the enemy'? You think he'd have turned down a meeting with someone who MAYBE could deliver it, regardless of where they were from? Of course not.
This is the media trying to spin a fresh collusion narrative because their last one imploded. So they're changing the meaning of words. Typical marxist tactics. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That doesn't mean anything. It's a post disclaimer that won't help and kind of adds fuel to this out of control fire.
The emails explained exactly who this information was coming from and what their expectation was in taking it.
Love it...
Especially later in the summer...

This statement sounds like a lame attempt to say "nothing to see here" when indeed there is something to see.
Couple this with the Times revelation last week of the man claiming to work for Mike Flynn and higher ups in the campaign who was actively seeking those emails trump asked the Russians to supply. Mr. Peter Smith.
Unfortunately for them Hillary actually wasn't ever hacked and no one has her emails but I digress. He claimed in several instances not only to the Times but to other people that he worked for them.
Mike Flynn has yet to dispute the man's claims and the guy is dead. So Flynn knows something and indeed has a story to tell to use his own words and this man's story is in fact true or he would have disputed it already.
Yes there's an element of speculation there maybe Flynn will eventually dispute the story. I'm thinking he's afraid he will purger himself if he makes a claim not knowing what proof may be out there.

Then there are some money issues that seem questionable in context with the true narrative. Like an unimproved property know to have issues would be worth twice as much two years after it was purchased.

And the constant lies about contacts that keeps changing and being added to.
But maybe it's just me.
LOL

link   
a reply to: birdonwire

Don't diss the guy who has brought forth the Truth.
Jnr tweeted it because he knew he was screwed he attempted to save face but obviously he wouldn't have released the emails If this reporter had not done a good job on revealing lies.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire
a reply to: theantediluvian
Don Jr. just released his emails. Hillary deleted her emails and lied multiple times under oath about them.

I know right? What a dumbass... tweeted proof of his own crimes... lol..

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That's juniors counselor.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

What are we hearing from him today?
Crickets that's what.
His lawyers are furiously trying to build a wall around him.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

He was a member of his father's campaign and subject to the United States campaign laws just like everybody else who was. Too bad nobody associated with the campaign bothered to read them.

Entitled as he may see himself... he still needed to follow the rules.

What is the monetary value of information on Hillary's dirty dealings? $0.00
There is probably not much more dirt on her out there that hasn't been discussed or speculated on here at ATS.
So again for you Leftists that have brain damage, that information is worth nothing.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Lucidparadox

BUt they're BLAMING the DNC!!!

Somehow...

I GUESS the Dems are SMART enough to trick the Trumps...but NOT smart enough to USE their trap BEFORE the election???!

And that would ALSO be an admission that the Trumps are GULLIBLE enough to fall for it all...

Well, they’re certainly not smart enough to NOT click on a phishing link in an e-mail (see Podesta), so it’s very reasonable to think they’re not smart about much?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You guys dont think lawyers didn't tell him to go ahead and release that, before he did? (i.e. Nothing Burger)

I need some of whatever ya'll smokin'!

edit on 11-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes as an attempt to save face he knew they were going to be published....you really think he would have released them If the article wasn't about to drop?.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You guys dont think lawyers didn't tell him to go ahead and release that, before he did? (i.e. Nothing Burger)

I need some of whatever ya'll smokin'!

I think you give him too much credit... so easy to hit that post button. You think Trump's people vet what he tweets? hehehe... that's funny.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

The Russian lawyer you're so sure isn't in any way representing Russia was in fact one of the freaking people named in the Magnitsky act! I guess you're going to pretend that it had nothing to do with that then?

But but but The Gateway Pundit has a quote from some random, citing no evidence and making a vague assertion that she's *somehow* "tied" to Fusion GPS and therefore... something.

Must be SOROS!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: birdonwire

Don't diss the guy who has brought forth the Truth.
Jnr tweeted it because he knew he was screwed he attempted to save face but obviously he wouldn't have released the emails If this reporter had not done a good job on revealing lies.

What an idiot. Waste your whole life tracking down something that isn't illegal or even ethically wrong.

He's still going, too. He has like 50 tweets the last hour as he falls to pieces knowing he can't string out his nothing story for months and months.

Another lefty who's head has exploded.

I'm not sick of winning yet.
edit on 11-7-2017 by birdonwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh we have to get all insulty about her appearance?

Not like trump is winning any beauty contests so kind of not relevant at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join