It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I don't see anything about our military looking into this.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

I didnt get on board with that. I gave it an open mind considering I know that elites have a thrill seeking aspect to their sexuality.

So is this Russia thing akin to Pizza gate? Is that what you are saying?

I agree with you if thats the case.

Wasnt Trump going to go to jail for rape and sexual assault? Or was that so last season?

I guess we couldnt wait to see with those accusations since those women are liars.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
The charges of "Attempted Information Gathering" are being written up as we speak I guess.

Good job!

Yes officer, I tried to rob the bank but when I got in there, the vault was empty!

"Okay, then. Sorry to bother you. Have a nice day".

heh.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I find it funny how triggered the OP and the lefties in this thread are over a voluntarily released email which shows zero collusion, rather just looking for dirt on a political opponent which is the norm for politics, yet they couldn't have give a crap about the 33K emails Hillary erased.

I mean, there wouldn't have been anything of consequence in those emails, would there? If not, just present them as Trump Jr did. But none of you cared. This is pure fake outrage due to now about 9 months of straight triggering.

The more funny thing is the OP and his fellow lefties bending over backward yet again to prove they don't know how politics works.

No, what's really funny is your use of "voluntarily". Bwahahahaha. Yes, that's right - DTJ is such a good guy that he was all ready to tweet those emails and then this whole NYT thing came out of nowhere. What are the odds?!?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Lol just watched CNN and even their legal expert had to almost laugh at the suggestions a crime was committed... whilst the anchor was musing over the death penalty

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I find it funny how triggered the OP and the lefties in this thread are over a voluntarily released email which shows zero collusion, rather just looking for dirt on a political opponent which is the norm for politics, yet they couldn't have give a crap about the 33K emails Hillary erased.

I mean, there wouldn't have been anything of consequence in those emails, would there? If not, just present them as Trump Jr did. But none of you cared. This is pure fake outrage due to now about 9 months of straight triggering.

The more funny thing is the OP and his fellow lefties bending over backward yet again to prove they don't know how politics works.

No, what's really funny is your use of "voluntarily". Bwahahahaha. Yes, that's right - DTJ is such a good guy that he was all ready to tweet those emails and then this whole NYT thing came out of nowhere. What are the odds?!?

It's quite voluntary when the Dems way of doing it is to bleach and erase all emails.

Are you laughing because you just crawled out from under the rock you've been under for the last year?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lmao. That's the delusion you're settling on to maintain your cognitive dissonace? You know how I know that this is watershed moment? Because of how desperately triggered you cult members are now that the mass delusion you've all been screeching at one another about "it's all a Russian narrative created to explain Hillary's loss" is in shambles, lying in pieces on the ground.

Watershed moment? It's a real eye opener at how desperate you guys are to try and take down Trump.

Yet another pathetic attempt by the left which amounts to nothing. Which is exactly why the Dems are done.

Too bad the left is too ignorant and desperate to even realize crying wolf without true cause leaves you with zero credibility.

By all means, carry on, and cry wolf some more. Maybe they'll actually believe you after the thousandth time.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Liberal outrage.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

just one person's opinion:

i don't see where the illegal activity happened.

it seems to be just another witch hunt by our politicians.
the same can be said about: obama's birth certificate and benghazi.

a whole lot of barking but no bite.

if there is evidence that a crime has been committed, then the suspected person should be taken to court and his/her fate decided by a court of law...... not the court of public opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
re : pizzagate
I was refering to your use of 'baseless accusations'
Which pizzagate indeed was
(even though you were not on board, that's okay, not all trumpeteers were)

However, the point is though, that here, with Trump the younger's story
there is real substance to it : he admits to it himself

Straight from the horses mouth, as we say
-i'll even go further and say that he should have kept silent-

Trump the younger has created his own 'base' for the accusations
edit on 11/7/17 by Damiel because: Trump the younger !!!! absolutely brilliant as a nom de guerre

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

^^ Well, at LEAST they're not ALL a bunch of white dudes...

IF we're "outraged" at LEAST it's multi-cultural.

HEY...its YOUR image after all...
edit on 11-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

if there is evidence that a crime has been committed, then the suspected person should be taken to court and his/her fate decided by a court of law...... not the court of public opinion.

I agree
well posted

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

^^ Well, at LEAST they're not ALL a bunch of white dudes...

IF we're "outraged" at LEAST it's multi-cultural.

HEY...its YOUR image after all...

translation: "yes, we're crazy whack jobs, but let me remind you again about our moral superiority"

Frankly, fella, I just saw people - I didn't stop to check how many black faces there were.

edit on 11/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Lol, I didn't mention Hillary - you just did.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You said WE ARE SUPERIOR...not ME...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

WHAT!?

What the holy canuck is going on?

I guess we reached the point that we pull down the hatches and dig in huh.

You mentioned HRC.

This is retarded.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You said WE ARE SUPERIOR...not ME...

Now now good sir, you have now invoked the wrath of the trumpalumpas, there so devious, they would shame a 5 year old.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You owe me a penny

edit on 11-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You owe me a penny

Ill fed ex you a couple loonies, im already hooked on my new pet nickname for trump fans.

Trumpalumpas

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join