It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mahahaha yeah right can you not read lol.
Guess you and your handlers are not getting a pay rise

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Dont you dare call the trumptards out, they will assault you with chidish memes and alot of na na na boo boo.

edit on 11-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Again , just shows what a state of disarray and chaos the entire Progressive Liberal left is in.....
They are on their way into the Annals of Cesspool History.

I think I have it figured out . Maxine , is that you ?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Solicit: "verb (used with object)
1. to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.:"

In this case Donald Jr. took the meeting under the assumption that he would receive in kind material (official documents harmful to Clinton) from a Russian source as "part of Russian support for Donald Trump".

Look at the law again for the words "a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Trumpalumpas suits them more now

Excellent entertainment Kudos to you nutty americans
Glad the good guys are getting to the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Trumpalumpas suits them more now

Excellent entertainment Kudos to you nutty americans
Glad the good guys are getting to the truth.

Can i steal that one, its so perfect, with trumps hair and all

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I couldn't find his post to reply so I'll reply here. What law is broken and where is Russia defined legally as some enemy blah blah...Basically stop spouting this crap and show me black and white...None of this will ever matter remotely in a court unless you can actually argue it in a legal sense. Let's ride about the ignorance here and try to actually put together a legal argument.

If we can't...I'd say it's safe to say this means squat and we move on to the next.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Anyone watching Fox?
Some Republican just mentioned possible treason.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No I just copyrighted it

Trumpa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect puzzle for you
Trumpa Loompa doom-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me
What do you get when you meet Russians in secret
After saying you have not

I don't like the look of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: GuidedKill

Getting political dirt on an opponent is illegal how??

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition: It shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B)
a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C)
an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2)
a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Can you please show the class the definition of contribution and value in a legal sense so we can actually determine if this even counts?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I dont think they understand you cant get those definitions from websters

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: GuidedKill

Getting political dirt on an opponent is illegal how??

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition: It shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B)
a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C)
an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2)
a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

What position did this person/attorney hold in the Russian Gov. and what monetary thing of value was offered?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: theantediluvian

This was pretty stupid of him, does trump Jr, not understand the definition of collusion? Oh, now we get to see the trump supporters, deny and or deflect what is right there for the world to read.......

What is the definition of collusion?? and how does it pertain to this?

Meeting a Russian to get dirt on Hillary would be colluding with Jr and a Russian. What part of that is not clear to you?

You couldn't be more wrong...

What about the meeting was illegal? What about the meeting was dishonest or attempting to work together to achieve a goal? A person simply telling you bad things about another person is not collusion....

If that is that case every salon and beauty shop in town would be shut down for colluding.....sheesh get a grip people..

Grip this...

Conspiring with foreign nationals to influence an election is a crime. The emails that Trump Jr tweeted indicate that he was conspiring with a foreign national to influence the election.

Once again which one is a foreign national? I mean technically they both are but who conspired with another member of the others government? Did either of them work for the US gov or Russian Gov???

Keep reaching friends.
edit on 11-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Anyone watching Fox?
Some Republican just mentioned possible treason.

insider.foxnews.com...

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said this afternoon that he now sees Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as a probe into possible "treason."

Not some republican....
Perhaps you forgot he ran for vp with hillary and lost.
Not so shocking now is it?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

This was pretty stupid of him, does trump Jr, not understand the definition of collusion? Oh, now we get to see the trump supporters, deny and or deflect what is right there for the world to read.......

Meeting a Russian to get dirt on Hillary would be colluding with Jr and a Russian. What part of that is not clear to you?

What about the meeting was illegal? What about the meeting was dishonest or attempting to work together to achieve a goal? A person simply telling you bad things about another person is not collusion....

If that is that case every salon and beauty shop in town would be shut down for colluding.....sheesh get a grip people..

Grip this...

Conspiring with foreign nationals to influence an election is a crime. The emails that Trump Jr tweeted indicate that he was conspiring with a foreign national to influence the election.

Once again which one is a foreign national? I mean technically they both are but who conspired with another member of the others government? Did either of them work for the US gov or Russian Gov???

Keep reaching friends.

That's even getting ahead of yourself and needless to argue if you don't even have a statute picked out that fits the bill and you've shown how the aspects of this match up to how that laws wording is defined. Which I haven't seen yet...HEY ATS do we have a lawyer or judge in the house...Maybe even a law school student who wants to get some practical application lol!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ah I misread sorry flicking between cnn fox and ATS any decent news shows anyone knows about link me up.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find it funny how triggered the OP and the lefties in this thread are over a voluntarily released email which shows zero collusion, rather just looking for dirt on a political opponent which is the norm for politics, yet they couldn't have give a crap about the 33K emails Hillary erased.

I mean, there wouldn't have been anything of consequence in those emails, would there? If not, just present them as Trump Jr did. But none of you cared. This is pure fake outrage due to now about 9 months of straight triggering.

The more funny thing is the OP and his fellow lefties bending over backward yet again to prove they don't know how politics works.
edit on 11-7-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I get it. This is Ante's net centric warfare.

I just didnt think he was at war with the will of the people /Democracy and FOR the status quo we are all screwed by.

Its cool. There is plenty of face bomb left in this Russia story.

This is a declared intent IMO.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Grip this...

Keep reaching friends.

Why do you think that a foreign national has to work for some government? A foreign national is anyone who is not a naturalized citizen.

Foreign Nationals involved:
Aras Agalarov
Yuri Chaika
Emin Agalarov
Natalia Veselnitskaya - Russian government attorney

It's not a stretch... Jr worked his father's campaign.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Dont you dare call the trumptards out, they will assault you with chidish memes and alot of na na na boo boo.

Better then being assaulted by a libtard with a bike lock.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join