It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

SO you belong to the mid 50s American exceptionalism age? Ra ra Russian tanks on the horizon.

You now went full "absurd slow person."

We are back to defending red scare Mccarthyism.

So lame.

PROGRESS IS OUR FUTURE!!!!! Yay!

We only look forward.......*puke

You guys dont deserve the future.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's amazing how an ante thread can bring so much confidence to The Herd.

If only you used that leadership in a more positive way, instead of spewing the same rhetoric that can be heard from a bunch of crazy old ladies on The View.

You're much more eloquent, I'll give you that much.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The fact that so many posters are attacking OP is telling.

People complain about ATS not being what it is. Others respond "create your own threads."

So people create their own threads, and are told "this is why ATS is in decline."

I'm starting to think people on ATS just don't want any kind of negative (fake news) to be present.

Ah GLP logic at it's finest. Judging the veracity of the claim by the perceived outrage of the posters. Bravo sport. Bravo.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

he has just handed the opposition a smoking gun.

These guns must be shooting blanks, I been hearing about their smokin barrels since November, and yet .... NOTHING!

I think somebody needs to check their ammunition stocks, firing blanks only seems good at track meet, and if you don't want kids.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Briefing now at whitehouse.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh you're right my mistake. The Watergate scandal/investigation only too 2 days from start to finish, so anything longer than that must mean nothing.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Getting political dirt on an opponent is illegal how??

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition: It shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B)
a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C)
an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2)
a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If this is the entirety of the "Russia hacked the election process" and the left is pining it's hopes on this, I am highly amused.
Sure it's a Russian involved, and likely Trump knew and didn't say anything, but then, why would you in this case? It's past a nothingburger, it's a nothingsteak with not much potatoes.

My God, I'm so damn triggered my blood pressure might pop! LOL, enjoy your "win" perhaps they will let you have an election re-do. Bwahahahahahah!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Congratz you fell for fake news once again.

Try telling Donald Trump Jr to his face that what he says and writes is fake news.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Wayfarer

So no facts, evidence or reoson yet again?

Thanks for proving my point about you, yet again.

The Russian lawyer you're so sure isn't in any way representing Russia was in fact one of the freaking people named in the Magnitsky act! I guess you're going to pretend that it had nothing to do with that then?

-----------------------------------------------------

The Obama administration made public a list of 18 individuals affected by the Act in April 2013.[13][14][15]The people included on the list are:

Artyom Kuznetsov, a tax investigator for the Moscow division of the Ministry of Internal Affairs

Pavel Karpov, a senior investigator for the Moscow division of the Ministry of Internal Affairs

Oleg F. Silchenko, a senior investigator for the Ministry of Internal Affairs

Olga Stepanova, head of Moscow Tax Office No. 28

Yelena Stashina, Tverskoy District Court judge who prolonged Magnitsky's detention

Andrey Pechegin, deputy head of the investigation supervision division of the general prosecutor's office

Aleksey Droganov

Yelena Khimina

Dmitriy Komnov

Aleksey Krivoruchko, Tverskoy District Court judge

Oleg Logunov

Sergei G. Podoprigorov, Tverskoy District Court judge

Ivan Pavlovitch Prokopenko

Dmitri M. Tolchinskiy

Svetlana Ukhnalyova

Natalya V. Vinogradova

Kazbek Dukuzov, Chechen acquitted of the murder of Paul Klebnikov

Lecha Bogatyrov, implicated by Austrian authorities as the murderer of Umar Israilov

----------------------------------

You bore me with your 2nd grade playground mentality.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, but that is the point, where it is clearly in the email, thus leading it to be suspect.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There's an interesting timline here

9th of June – 'The meeting'
Not long after Russian hackers had hit the DNC

Later that day, Trump Tweeted
"where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?”

In July, WikiLeaks released 20,000 DNC emails
on the eve of the Democratic National Convention.

22nd of July, Trump proclaimed during a press conference
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

All too serendipitous to be accidental
Maybe Mueller should subpoena Rhona's and Trump mail servers
Just so that we can all have a clear conscience

I'm sure you Trumpeteers can't have any trouble with that,
Since it would absolutely vindicate Trump's innocence
and put and end to it all
;@)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
From all research on the term: Crown Prosecutor, I have come up with 2 things:

1) There has to be an actual monarchy, a person who wears a crown that is proclaimed as king, or emperor, and a system of government that is set up around such, like the UK.

2) The only countries that still have Crown prosecutors, would be the United Kingdom and some of the members states in the commonwealth.

No other country has that, not even Russia.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Going to be interesting how Hannity is going to spin his Trump jr interview tonight.

Sarah Huckerbee anyone listening to her?.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena
Well then, seeing as nobody was soliciting for donations or promises of such, these statutes you just listed do not apply. Try again??

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Going to be interesting how Hannity is going to spin his Trump jr interview tonight.

Who cares? Media spins...that is what they do.

Now, if I was one of the investigators, I would definitely be asking how I could get Mr. Goldstone in front of me...under oath.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: theantediluvian

This was pretty stupid of him, does trump Jr, not understand the definition of collusion? Oh, now we get to see the trump supporters, deny and or deflect what is right there for the world to read.......

What is the definition of collusion?? and how does it pertain to this?

Meeting a Russian to get dirt on Hillary would be colluding with Jr and a Russian. What part of that is not clear to you?

You couldn't be more wrong...

What about the meeting was illegal? What about the meeting was dishonest or attempting to work together to achieve a goal? A person simply telling you bad things about another person is not collusion....

If that is that case every salon and beauty shop in town would be shut down for colluding.....sheesh get a grip people..

Grip this...

Conspiring with foreign nationals to influence an election is a crime. The emails that Trump Jr tweeted indicate that he was conspiring with a foreign national to influence the election.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Predictably, the person most triggered seems to be the OP.

edit on 11/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

a reply to: theantediluvian

This was pretty stupid of him, does trump Jr, not understand the definition of collusion? Oh, now we get to see the trump supporters, deny and or deflect what is right there for the world to read.......

What is the definition of collusion?? and how does it pertain to this?

Meeting a Russian to get dirt on Hillary would be colluding with Jr and a Russian. What part of that is not clear to you?

You couldn't be more wrong...

What about the meeting was illegal? What about the meeting was dishonest or attempting to work together to achieve a goal? A person simply telling you bad things about another person is not collusion....

If that is that case every salon and beauty shop in town would be shut down for colluding.....sheesh get a grip people..

Grip this...

Conspiring with foreign nationals to influence an election is a crime. The emails that Trump Jr tweeted indicate that he was conspiring with a foreign national to influence the election.

LOL... you should get a job in the 9th District Courts

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Im loving me my communist canadian news, there slaming trump jr so bad eheheheh, this is too funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join