It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr. releases email chain on conversations with Russian sources

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
What law was broken exactly?

52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510

Do the DNC not do the exact same thing, as well as Republicans during elections? The aim of the game is to dig up dirt on your opponent.

Did CNN meddle in the election when they dug through archives and gave DNC audio of Trump saying "grab em by the pussy?"

.. if this is all you got... keep crying....

There's a difference between American political parties using opposition research against each other and a foreign government doing the same thing.

I can tell you love America and are a true patriot by how willing you are to allow a foreign government to install their preferred candidate into our executive branch. Keep waving our flag, I salute you!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

originally posted by: links234

52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510

I can tell you love America and are a true patriot by how willing you are to allow a foreign government to install their preferred candidate into our executive branch. Keep waving our flag, I salute you!

give it a rest would you you melodramatic drama queen,I'm a long way from America..

52 U.S.C. § 30121 - Voting and Elections § 30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
It shall be unlawful for--
 a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make--
 a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
 a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party;  or
 an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title);  or
 a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Did any money/gifts or donations from Russia get to Trump?
Funny, I am pretty sure Qatar, Saudi and many other nations DID donate to Clinton..

36 U.S. Code § 510 - Disclosure of and prohibition on certain donations
(a)In General.—
A committee shall not be considered to be the Inaugural Committee for purposes of this chapter unless the committee agrees to, and meets, the requirements of subsections (b) and (c).
(b) Disclosure.—
(1)In general.—
Not later than the date that is 90 days after the date of the Presidential inaugural ceremony, the committee shall file a report with the Federal Election Commission disclosing any donation of money or anything of value made to the committee in an aggregate amount equal to or greater than $200.
(2)Contents of report.—A report filed under paragraph (1) shall contain—
(A) the amount of the donation;
(B) the date the donation is received; and
(C) the name and address of the person making the donation.
(c)Limitation.—
The committee shall not accept any donation from a foreign national (as defined in section 319(b) of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (2 U.S.C. 441e(b))).[1]

If no donation was received, then why does he need to declare it?

Again,

Trump Jnr (who isnt in office and runs the Trump Brand) replied to an email from a Russian citizen (not a government entity) that he would positively receive any dirty information on Clinton.

Claiming he accepted donations/money is a big stretch
edit on 11/7/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: mkultra11

Would you consider the DNC paying a foreign national Steele to create a memo against Trump illegal?

Absolutely, but it never happened.

Steele was funded by Democrat-funded opposition research firm Fusion GPS with money from a Hillary Clinton backer. The same group this lawyer is associated with. Not to mention never Trumpers and FBI whom it's not confirmed if they paid them but used it as an investigative guide.

So should they all be arrested?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Lawyer who claims she has no ties to the Kremlin, and is proven to work for the company the DNC hired to get dirt on Trump.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join