It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

down with pi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Today I hope to finish beating pi. it is an evil concept of random numbers. to defeat pi one must seek the repeating numbers, the dimention correlations between 0,1,2,3 and all other not prime numbers and the evils of the number therories taught by the unitellegent teachers in schools. space is a square not a cirlce and I'll prove that this concept is better. power is the x not the + in the cross of dimentions. If you don't believe me look at the rate that computers use 8, 16, 32 ,64 ,128 ,256 ,512 ,1024. Make that zeros behind the 1 and you get the the rate beyond exponent. Draw circles inside each other in microsoft paint and you will see that this logic agrees with the x inside the cirlce instead of the +. They know that I know that you know soo AHHHH.

Ohh yeah my college english teacher was a linguistic genius with weird mess with your head attitude. He like to draw weird letter structures on the board. I mean if you been teaching english for so long and you can write straight or wierd and you demenstrate this are you trying to convey some hidden message? Like the introduction of the schools higher staff behing a hypnotist,lingusist, retards. break the word down hyp-not-ist what the hell does word roots have to do with what I'm saying to my friend about the evils of pie. I read the board and this is what happens to a normal person after they go to college you become more in-sane in-wordly sane HAAAHA.

I think that alot of that ignorance is taught today is repeatious. How many times did I learn the same materials over and over agian? No on will ever know but they should have taught the repetition of numbers instead. That takes a lot more time to explain and gives you a much better understanding of mathematics and the world around you than history. Which is filled with inaccraces just like all other classes based on theroies instead of the truth. Why cannot someone realize that telling the truth works alot better than lieing/theories. I know the truth, knowledge is the unifed field proof, wisdom is the understanding of how to use it without hurting people/ oppertunity counts as hurt because eventually it will happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

my college english teacher was a linguistic genius with weird mess with your head attitude

He might be a linguist, but reading your post, I've come to think hes a rather crappy english teacher ... :p

Lil question, what is your point in this posting? I've read and reread it and can't find what exactly your trying to tell.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Phi is one h of a lot better than Pi....

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Phi is one h of a lot better than Pi....

my point is there is no point in phi or pi as there is not point in posting this message until I finish proving the exsistance of a better way which I will hopefully finish today or tomorrow. But why is one h better anyway?

[edit on 7-2-2005 by Canopene]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Jezus Key-rist, they are proportions.

If something is 22/7 then it cannot be any other proportion than what it is..........

It's easy enough to prove with pi,

just take any length of string, form it into a circle, measure across the circle and half that figure, measure the length of string,

put the numbers in the right parts of the pi formula -

there you go, proof.

No point in Phi...........hmmmmm, I smell Oritronic aliens at work here, why would you try to imply such a thing........

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The Math world is full of numerical "imponderables", not the least of which is Pi, but there are also square roots that run forever. To all of it, I say...SO WHAT? The finest machinery jobs on the planet MIGHT get as close as 1,000,000th of factory specs. You can't possibly machine a circle that reflects the value of pi, within seven digits.

Anymore, the value of Pi is only used to test the accuracy and speed of the latest computer equipment. Above that, it's fairly useless. In short, STOP BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL WITH THIS STUFF!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey Toelint, I have a great reason to know Pi past seven digits. In college, I memorized the first 50 digits (yeah ok, I was stupid nerd back then; but it seemed like a good idea at the time). Now when I'm out drinking, that's my measuring stick - if I can' t say all 50 correctly, it's time to switch to 7-Up!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
The Math world is full of numerical "imponderables", not the least of which is Pi, but there are also square roots that run forever. To all of it, I say...SO WHAT? The finest machinery jobs on the planet MIGHT get as close as 1,000,000th of factory specs. You can't possibly machine a circle that reflects the value of pi, within seven digits.

Anymore, the value of Pi is only used to test the accuracy and speed of the latest computer equipment. Above that, it's fairly useless. In short, STOP BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL WITH THIS STUFF!

Alas you lack the faith in math. Iv'e just completed solving the square root of ten to a finite decimal place. Of course I anit going to tell you yet because I still have to finish generating the algorythm for numbers greater that ten and so forth. It was WORTH BANGING MY HEAD AGIANST THE WALL.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I concur, down with Pi!

Can we replace it with cake?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
to defeat pi or phi ,strighten those numbers out and reverse the flow. What is the result, a wavlength which is really a square and that makes all circles really squares. I solve the square root of all numbers to a finite definition so haaahaa. Math rules the world as it is the universal language which i speak to well. Soon I shall take over the world but first I think I'll have a nother slice at pi. You can never beat a dead issues to much when it comes to mathematics. There is so many ways to acomplish the same equation and therfore until I have completed the other three equations I know in my head, pi truely isn't a dead issue.

top topics

join