It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the future?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

Also "helicopter without the propellers" is it still called a helicopter? LOL

Cool story...Say Weird ATS..

Back in 1988 in deep sri lankan jungles i have seen helicopter look like with no fans and No sound. White and moving very high in funny spead. Not normal for helicopter. difficult to discribe. It was like moving like its moving in water. We monitored it for about 5 minutes.

We as in.. i was part of the 3 men unit provinding ground support to sam-7 man, who is hunting for sri lankan mi-24s

Never spoke about this untill now.. due to dont wanna look stupid.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: cyberjedi

I certainly agree the past cannot be changed, all those particles that made up the past are here with us in the present. The past simply doesnt exist to go back to.

To be able to go somewhere, it of course has to exist.

Do other timelines or universes exist? Imo its just crutch to make atheist feel better about this universe being so ideal.

Thats want I really want to know as reports of ghosts/time slips and my neighbour seeing a man from the 1930's in a split second looking at her in shock means there is another Earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

I certainly agree the past cannot be changed, all those particles that made up the past are here with us in the present. The past simply doesnt exist to go back to.

Do other timelines or universes exist? Imo its just crutch to make atheist feel better about this universe being so ideal.

Thats want I really want to know as reports of ghosts/time slips and my neighbour seeing a man from the 1930's in a split second looking at her in shock means there is another Earth.

i know lots of sewage workers that have told told me first hand stories of seeing roman legions marching through sewer networks and other underground networks, which ties in with time slips.
seen some odd things myself that are better explained by time slips rather than spirit apparitions but, with pretty much the entire globe covered by cctv how come we haven't got any proof that we could all say 'yeah' too?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
And i thought i would look stupid for my story.. 😂😂

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Oh yes yes yes!!

Everything exists right now! Every moment that has ever existed and will ever exist, exists right now in the present in other time-lines.

You shift billions of times per second to the parallel reality that you are tuned to, we do it all all the time we dont even know it thats how good we are at it.

When you shift to another version of reality, you become the "you" that already existed in that version. And the "you" in the version you just left, is still "real" and still "there".
edit on 15-7-2017 by cyberjedi because: added something

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

Maybe most of the time Ghosts and Time Slips can't be recorded or photographed.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Corrupted file creation dates and large files.. Yep.. must be aliens!

Jesus wept.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
And i thought i would look stupid for my story.. 😂😂
No, your incident is the best......

My buddy drew me a pic......like that......shape changing.....

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram
time slips do happen. ive seen ludwig boltzmann and spoken to him on vienna airport.
ive also seen hans kammler and vrillerinen in our times

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi

Oh yes yes yes!!

Everything exists right now! Every moment that has ever existed and will ever exist, exists right now in the present in other time-lines.

You shift billions of times per second to the parallel reality that you are tuned to, we do it all all the time we dont even know it thats how good we are at it.

When you shift to another version of reality, you become the "you" that already existed in that version. And the "you" in the version you just left, is still "real" and still "there".

I would say you took it to a new level, but if you are going to believe in something as crazy as time travel, why not?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

It is real.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There is a "new" (or at least favorite flavor of the month) theory in quantum physics being thrown around: retrocausality.

Basically, future quantum observations travel backwards in time maybe even before the present.

How that manifests in the macro world is anybody's guess but the talk of "timelines" being different gets a little less fuzzier.

Which are also a type of "message" from the future.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I dont know if you are trolling me or really believe that stuff, but Im leaning toward saying well played = )

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join