It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the future?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
very clever the humanoids, want to make we think that the military is in it too!
sadly its all a illsusion
as for the thread: s+f

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

The data downloaded was downloaded to a PC, but it was not possible to decrypt the content.

You must use an IBM 5100 to decrypt files from the future.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The data downloaded was downloaded to a PC, but it was not possible to decrypt the content.

You must use an IBM 5100 to decrypt files from the future.

I see what you did there

If there was a way to link the file from the phone, I'm sure someone here may be able to figure out it's authenticity.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Really liked this bit

Found here
Who's Corrado Malanga

What's in those files?

When Malanga started studying the phenomenon of abductions she would never have imagined what the alien search would have revealed, the alien served to understand how the man was made. Inside the man there is something that interests the aliens, the ancients call it "the soul."

Aliens do not have this thing they use that of humans to prolong their lives. Here is a big problem, why do not the aliens abduct all humans? Because according to Malanga only 20% of humans have that thing called the soul.

This is the fundamental reason that forces commanders and governments to hide the ufologic problem ... it is unacceptable that there are 2 types of humans with the soul and without the soul, the society would be destroyed in a few months.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So an entire book has been written, vetted, printed and published then distributed for public consumption and in the time it took for that process to happen no one involved in this project has figured out the phone and how to analyze the data?

Seems if people here at ATS had access to the phone they would have it cracked in hours.

I call Shenanigans .

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've read before that aliens are interested in our soul. I would assume that anything that is alive and has a consciousness, has a soul, but maybe not. Let's say aliens are real and they want our soul, how would it prolong their life? Even if the soul is infinite and a form of energy that could be harnessed, wouldn't any organic material like a body still break down?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Real or Hoax at least this one is fun
& threads like this are what ATS does best.
and I'm curious to see how fast or slow this one
goes bust, or doesn't. But probably bust..
but maybe..

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GordonCole
I've read before that aliens are interested in our soul. I would assume that anything that is alive and has a consciousness, has a soul, but maybe not. Let's say aliens are real and they want our soul, how would it prolong their life? Even if the soul is infinite and a form of energy that could be harnessed, wouldn't any organic material like a body still break down?

If these things are true, the soul is not seen as something mystic, has potential energy, occupies a space, and has conscience. It seems to engage the DNA by entering into phase with its spire as a third electric wire. Aliens introduce the subject into a large sarcophagus, which the adductors describe as a big metal barrel. Within this sarcophagus they feel a strong vibration that is very annoying, then something happens, they have an out-of-body experience, they see everything from above and a few moments after the subject enters an alien body, it can for a moment even move it, Watching hands and more. Then the operation ends and the subject's consciousness returns to the original body. All doctors describe this treatment.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That's pretty interesting, I've never read that before. What do you think the purpose of that procedure is? Maybe the alien absorbs some of the energy from the soul while it's inside it's body? Why not just keep the soul, why let it go back to the original body?

It would interesting to see if the alien would change with the soul inside of it. If an alien transplanted my soul into it's body would I then become the alien, would it become me, and lastly, would my body survive without a soul?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GordonCole

Hmm ,let me present you my view... every living thing has a soul of course... but not all humans has human soul.. there are a lot of humans whit animal souls (different,lower lvl dimension in evolution path) There is a certain cosmic rule.. If there is a body creation it has to have a soul.. human souls are limited for planetary grid.. so if there is no human soul left an animal soul comes in (for earth its like 2.5 billions - this is why there are so many fear conspiracy about depopulation to that kind of number - only human souls,some cabals believe that those low evo souls are problems,but thats not truth)

There is really nothing wrong to have an animal soul ..its same kind of ehm.. energy.. but just not so evolved/unlocked yet (humans whit animal souls act more like animals,thinks in an animal way if i can say so )... its quite complitated to explain it and i have to say i dont get it right i guess yet .. its not primary goal to study for me ..

We tend to seperate souls (humans,animal,ets etc) but fundamentaly it is all just ONE kind of energy on a different lvl of evolution

So why exactly ETs are curious about us.. Its not a soul (its kinda same for all as i mentioned) They are curious about our body ... especialy about a production of substance named argentum astrum.. which we have due to our creation ..

Let me present you(in short) a story which I believe.. A looong time ago a human body was created to be something like slave labor (we known from Sytchin - but he was right only partly) by ones who called themselves Annunaki nephilim, this human body is not their 1st attemp to create such a thing.. lets skip this part.. after an xx atemp they finally was satisfied whit their creation.. but because of some ...how should i call it... maybe anomaly? human body started to produce a substance which give human very special abilities (which they dont have or unlocked them after a milenials of their own evolution)

So first they want to repticate it and force it to their own genome to boost their abilities.. but it doesnt work even if they created hybrids.. they has no idea how did they do it.. and got scared of what we could become.. so they try to wipe as once again ... but they were stopped to do so by another line of Annunaki (the Elohims - more benevolent)

Of course we are not same as eons before... there are a lot of genetic programs running here,whit alot of genetics farmers ,ETs and their own agendas.. but we still have this substance in our genome and the production of it in our body is highly suppresed...

Its mainly suppresed(historicaly) whit blocks and auras and we all know them as chakra lines etc. its partly blocked for our own good.. Its to much power and we are not responsible enough as individuals. So thats why we hear stories how monks and other people unlocks their chakras and have unbelieveble powers.. There is a way how to open them for each of us of course but u have to hmm.. grow up.. but situation its different now.. a lot of people started to growing up to fast,due to end of cycle, so the dark ones (not nephilim but humans,cabalists under an infuence of..) use a negative precursors( like chemtrails,radiomagneric waves, microwaves, bad food/water etc. etc. ) to keep production of this substance on low lvls even for those who are ready..

Its more detailed and complicated whit much details around I skipped due to not create wall of text.. + you would not even believe me
So i dont want to waste my/your time ..after all its up to every individual which path will he choose to understand the truth,or some part of it

Its just a hint for those who want to study more... i have no links for You guys to study..

But some information can be found in Amenti project other concepts in Law Of one etc. - but you have to do some work to connect dots,to see greater picture.. but ATS members already know that ( I mean real ATS members, not those trolls,debunkers,never change my opinions readers and egomaniacs
)

And in the end.. I have to really apologize for my english, not my native language .. I tried to do my best

Cya and GL on your journeys

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
We need to get a copy of the book in either hard or E copy - we can then translate it by either using an online translator or scan in and use OCR text recognition to translate. The fact it is a book leads me to believe it's another 'tale' with a hook (the phone angle) but it IS interesting and has got me gripped again.

The idea of 20% of humans having souls? That all depends on what a soul is.

Thanks for a new name in Ufology though, that's always a bonus.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cocchino

originally posted by: Peeple

Really liked this bit

Found here
Who's Corrado Malanga

What's in those files?

When Malanga started studying the phenomenon of abductions she would never have imagined what the alien search would have revealed, the alien served to understand how the man was made. Inside the man there is something that interests the aliens, the ancients call it "the soul."

Aliens do not have this thing they use that of humans to prolong their lives. Here is a big problem, why do not the aliens abduct all humans? Because according to Malanga only 20% of humans have that thing called the soul.

This is the fundamental reason that forces commanders and governments to hide the ufologic problem ... it is unacceptable that there are 2 types of humans with the soul and without the soul, the society would be destroyed in a few months.

Wrong. The current research on abductions actually shows that the phenomena is generational in nature, it spreads through the lineage of many generations. Doing some fast calculations, we could conclude that the abduction program started at some point around the late XIX century. All the "soul" mambo jumbo is just that, nonsense.
edit on 12-7-2017 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Having that thing called the soul does not need to be alive is an extra piece out there. All that's alive has "conscience" so also the alien, being conscious distinguishes things from living things alive, but the speech is complicated and we are too OFF topik and i do not want to bore anyone.

I was able to scan the pages that talk about this strange thing:

Apparently there are many abnormal file sizes and abnormal creation dates ... Wow, but how many data have you entered in that old phone?

Here are strange images found in the phone, the subject is not the girl who claims to be kidnapped by aliens, maybe someone has tried the phone? From what I read, she said the camera did not work and used that cell phone just as she woke up always on the bedroom bedside table.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo

I have to say that in some ways, this thread seemed nuts, but I was drawn in further when I saw that there was a strange connection between UFOs, abductions, possible time travel, and the old Nokia phones.

Having read through the thread to this point, and having reviewed a number of the English language documents on the site featured, I've decided that there is a measure of truth being dispensed there, and within this thread, which is above & beyond anything I expected - which an even slightly casual reading of might cause a person to dismiss itout of hand.

This idea of consciousness transfer is a key issue in understanding the nature of what we are dealing with, in terms of 'the alien threat', and I do subscribe to the sort of 'Control System' theories which are being put forward - though I get the distinct feeling that this thread is more PsyOp than advertsiement. And in a good way - it's not necessarily any sort of complaint or criticism. I think the discerning ATS'er should read between the lines here, and truly determine: "What fits, and what sounds like a ludicrous cover story for the 'civilian research'/ dissemination of conclusions?

When I was young, I was on a bad path - but there were some who tried to steer me off it. To be sure, almost all of it was, in a legalistic sense, entirely of my own making. However, one incident (one of many surreal, misdirecting & downright terrifying incidents which shaped my journey through life both then & now) was that I had just received my very first contract mobile phone. This was 1999, and it was probably a Nokia 3210, from memory. I was powering it up as I waited to board a bus to a friend's house, and was scrolling through the menus. I had not given my number to anyone at this point - the phone was literally fresh out of the box.

I suddenly received a text, which was immediately 'suspect', as nobody had the number.

The text read:

Do cowboys jump up & down when they see dolphins with three legs coming out of the sea?

As you can imagine, I was totally foxed. How on Earth did I receive such a text? Why? And what the heck did it mean? Those questions would go round & round in my head for the following couple of years, as a slide into not-good circumstances eventually enabled me to fall so low down, that the only way was up. I called out in desperation to a potentially absent God - and I received a very striking answer. Needless to say, that answer - much in the same way that the text had been the first major stumbling-block into the occulted world beneath our world - was the first step in climbing the long ladder upward again to an altogether brighter place - though the journey has availed me of information which sometimes, I would gladly trade for the carefree joy of a reasonable childhood.

My path hasn't yet led to all the answers which are there to be had, even almost twenty years later. I know that certain things are true regarding circumstance, ideas & philosophy/spirituality which are factual, events which have proven meaning have been checked, verified & re-verified as the phenomena proceed; however, even that measure of validation sometimes still doesn't quite add up to 'definitely', and doesn't explain 'all of it'.

For example, I think, that despite initial misgivings regarding the idea, that the Human pattern of morphology, is likely based upon a fixed general archetypal form, what the Kabbalists would perhaps call Adam Kadmon, a fundamental archetypal human. Any being on a planet, which being is anywhere near sentient, is in need of stable, adaptive perambulation across all topology. They would need some sort of variation on dexterous hands to manipulate objects in the environment; eyes, or other means of coordinating the senses in respect of the environment - perhaps which permit the ingress of photons for pattern recognition, perhaps in some sort of EM field perception creating a 'visual' pattern within the mind (a slight variant on the Kadmon archetypal form) - and ears, touch, taste & smell, or suitable equivalents adapted within majority human morphology, to avail the creature of all data needed to carry out the functions of living on the surface of a planet. However, I cannot know that for a fact. I do believe I have interacted with alien creatures & 'alien humans', but there is no way to know that for certain. I also have a suspicion that at least some of the alien humans may be messengers from a higher dimension disguised as humans, utilising higher order matter manipulation methods so as to mingle unnoticed among us - and that some of them, or others like them but from within the material universe, could be tasked with tending to the planet's biosphere, mitigating the damage of the insidious ones who quite enjoy poisoning local humans. But I can't say that is definitely the case.

I fully expect that all the right answers will avail themselves prior to my death, or thereafter, and so I can entertain new ideas, new evidences, adjusting to revised 'accepted standards' for discernment as the evidence builds. I deserved the fall of my younger days, but I was gifted a lifeline after a rough landing on the cold hard floor of consequence. In the time since, I have built upon my knowledge of the world of weird, and despite very clear issues which exist between mainstream Christianity & scientific dogma, I have found that the Universe generally doesn't really care about opinions, it just IS the way it is. It's a substance which can be moulded, I have come to see, at least on some levels, and in some specific contexts. Consciousness studies are the next step, but again, the dogma has to come down - no more psychics, mentalists & charlatans, no more aura cleansing crystal woo-woo shamanic animal totem crap. Persistent, respectful, confident & humble study, over long periods of time, in organisations free from the politics which threaten the true spirit of inquiry in the heart of Mankind - It's the only way to really learn anything.

edit on JulyWednesday1717CDT11America/Chicago-050041 by FlyInTheOintment because: grammar

edit on JulyWednesday1717CDT12America/Chicago-050000 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo
Let me start by saying thank you for your response and your English was fine, I understood everything you had to say. My hat is off to anyone who can speak multiple languages. I've been with my wife now for 7 years, Spanish was her first language and after 7 years there's no way I could write a post and articulate my thoughts as well as you have, in Spanish.

What is argentum astrum and what does it do? I did a quick google on it and all I could come up with was an Aleister Crowley group or a metal band out of Russia. I've always found the annunaki interesting, along with the whole Sumerian culture. I read a book once that theorized we were created to fight other beings' wars, almost like we use drones today. I found that interesting, say we were created to fight wars, that would explain our violent behavior among each other and humankind pretty much has been in perpetual war for a very long time. I realize that's not the the only thing that would explain our violent behavior and granted it's probably the least likely, but I always found that thought interesting.

I've been on sort of a spiritual journey since something happened to me almost two months ago. To not get into too many details, it changed me and sent me down this path of what life is really all about and how to reach my full potential. My journey has led me to meditation and chakras, it's odd that I literally just stumbled across chakras a month or so ago and here you are talking about them. Synchronicity?

Thank you very much for your post, I have tried reading the law of one before, it's hard to wrap your head around it, but I will try again.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

regressive hypnosis and easy to fake stuff that no one should take seriously.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
To this story, I have to claim ditto.
edit on 12-7-2017 by JustWonderingAlong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

To answer your thread title, yes.

I know this personally and from experience. It doesnt require tech to do so either. Telepathic RV insertion requires nothing but a mind.

Possible explanation for certain ancient knowledge and structures.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This soul consumption thing i have not read before, but it does not correspond with what i have read before.

As it seems, there are multiple other alien races in contact with us with each serving their own agenda, one most well known species are the greys, and they are notoriously known for carrying out experiments on their own without the help of humans.

So these are not the Greys then? Also the Greys have stopped their experimentation with humans around 2005.

The greys usually perform experiments on the body of the subject, performing operations within seconds and removing/adding whatever it is that they need at that time.

So i read that chips have been inserted into this woman, this would befit the Greys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join