It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Actually you're right. Transgenderism has nothing to do with acts of sex. Even homosexuality has nothing to do with acts of sex. It's just an orientation.
So basically Sheye is saying that transgender people as people repluse her without realizing it. Seems odd that she would focus on the acts of sex and not the people themselves.

I'm not focusing on the acts of sex.. merely the word " repulsion"

Some folks are repulsed by brussels sprouts . They don't hate them, but they don't want to eat them.
Many heterosexual males and females are not attracted to someone of the opposite sex who has transgendered into that sex. They are in essence repulsed or turned off, and this may well hurt a transgendered feelings, but it's something they should respect because those people can't help how they are.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Um you and others are the ones who are ignoring it, not us.
And see you are not being compassionate because you called them delusional. Should I call you and Sheye delusional because you both are actually delusional? Sheye's belief regarding transgenderis based on the Bible, ignoring scientific evidence, is delusional.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Ok what are you replused about?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well maybe stop worrying about other folk and live and let live eh?.

"BURGERTIME!"

(from now on all my posts must have rick and morty quotes".

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

This thread needs more Rick and morty haha

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Well maybe stop worrying about other folk and live and let live eh?.

"BURGERTIME!"

(from now on all my posts must have rick and morty quotes".

Thats basically what I am saying here .. you live with your beliefs and views whatever they may be based on... and I'll live with my beliefs and views .. whatever they may be based on.

Don't make me agree with something I don't agree with, is basically the moral of my
posts.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

No one is trying to make you agree with it. Stop with that.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Life needs more Rick and Morty quotes!.

"And that's the wayyyyyy the news goes!"
edit on 17-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Really ? Coulda fooled me, cause I'm being called all sorts of names , and being touted as the uncompassionate one for not agreeing " with scientific studies " that have been truly vetted by certain " expert"members on this board.

If I don't agree ...I'm ignorant... don't deny it DA

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No we are asking you to treat them as human beings.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Actually you're right. Transgenderism has nothing to do with acts of sex. Even homosexuality has nothing to do with acts of sex. It's just an orientation.
So basically Sheye is saying that transgender people as people repluse her without realizing it. Seems odd that she would focus on the acts of sex and not the people themselves.

I'm not focusing on the acts of sex.. merely the word " repulsion"

Some folks are repulsed by brussels sprouts . They don't hate them, but they don't want to eat them.
Many heterosexual males and females are not attracted to someone of the opposite sex who has transgendered into that sex. They are in essence repulsed or turned off, and this may well hurt a transgendered feelings, but it's something they should respect because those people can't help how they feel.

Ooops... that was meant for an edit to previous post . Sorry

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Treating someone like a human being doesn't entail having to agree with their viewpoints..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Treating someone like a human being doesn't entail having to agree with their viewpoints..

Correct. I treat you like a human being despite me strongly disagreeing with your viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Really ? Coulda fooled me, cause I'm being called all sorts of names , and being touted as the uncompassionate one for not agreeing " with scientific studies " that have been truly vetted by certain " expert"members on this board.

If I don't agree ...I'm ignorant... don't deny it DA

Who here has claimed to be an expert?

Lmao, there you go again putting words into other people's mouths.

you're playing the victim by making it seem like we put ourselves out there as being 'superior experts' who put you down, when all we've been trying to do is to discuss this issue with you. But you continually prove that you have no form of backup to solidify your claims and make them appear more legitimate. Every time we ask for some shred of evidence that supports your opinions that you put out there as 'facts' you gaslight the entire thing by saying we wouldn't consider them anyway.

Not liking brussel sprouts is a matter of opinion. As it is a matter of subjective taste. Saying that trans are possessed by demons and calling them mentally ill is called an assertion. Assertions need evidence and facts to back them up. You have none. Therefore your opinion, which is actually an assertion because it's not a matter of being subjective to the person, does not hold any truth because you continually neglect any form of evidence to back it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Correct. I treat you like a human being despite me strongly disagreeing with your viewpoints.

Yes... on the most part you do, but you also put me down for my differences of opinion.

It's all good though.. I'm a big girl .. I can take it , though I try not to dish it out as harshly as it has been dished out to me..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I've never claimed to be an expert , and have given my opinions only.
Don't agree with them ... no skin off my nose.. move along 😁

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes... on the most part you do, but you also put me down for my differences of opinion.

It's all good though.. I'm a big girl .. I can take it , though I try not to dish it out as harshly as it has been dished out to me..

Being called out on your nonsense is not 'dishing it out' to you.

It's trying to correct an issue of coming onto a public forum and commenting in a thread wherein scientific research plays a huge role in the very thread's existence but ignoring it and spewing nonsensical and unfounded, already proven contrary ignorance. This is what you continue to do.

We're not attacking you. We're not attacking Christianity. No one is bullying you. No one is dishing anything out to you. You are not the victim. Face the facts as the facts have been faced to you.

edit on 17-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Don't agree with them ... no skin off my nose.. move along 😁

I wasn't saying YOU claimed to be an expert. You're the one that in YOUR post said that other posters here had claimed they were experts. No one has done that. See. You gaslighted again. You said other people were claiming to be experts. When I pointed out that no one has done such a thing, you turn around and say "I never said I was an expert". Do you even remember what you typed a mere few posts ago?

You're not making any sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some of you act like you're the experts with all the "correct"scientific evidence .. no question about that.

I think there is more to it than just genetics...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Some of you act like you're the experts with all the "correct"scientific evidence .. no question about that.

I think there is more to it than just genetics...

You still didn't address the fact that you completely gaslit everything. In fact, you're doing it even more now.

Here is the timeline for your continued nonsense:

You said in your post that:

Coulda fooled me, cause I'm being called all sorts of names , and being touted as the uncompassionate one for not agreeing " with scientific studies " that have been truly vetted by certain " expert"members on this board.

Then I said:

Who here has claimed to be an expert?

Then YOU said:

Then I said:

I wasn't saying YOU claimed to be an expert. You're the one that in YOUR post said that other posters here had claimed they were experts.

Then you finally follow it by, AGAIN, accusing us of saying we think we're experts by saying:

You see the same nonsensical craziness that I see?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join