It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pretty sad isn't it? Violence and threat to suppress other's free speech right.

It's not their free speech. It's their right to exist!

And it's pretty sad also to blame the left for it, which ironically by itself is "compelling" us to be quiet.

Anyone who is for freedom and rights should stand up with transgendered and gays and everyone else who is "different" and say, "I stand with you."

Pfft... I stand for their freedoms to choose.. but they will never choose for me what I stand for.

How dare you be intolerant of our freedoms !!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You should be free to do what you want.

Always.

When anyone starts infringing on others rights, however, I might protest.

Just a little.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Always.

What color is the sky in your world?

My right to swing my fist ends where your nose begins.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

Always.

And if you want to wear a dress while doing so, then more power to you!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Always.

😂 You make a great point... we will never be free to completely do as we want ... THANK GOD and common sense.

We'd have exhibitionists all over the parks ... people doing 100 k in 50k zones.

Just the silliest statement ever .. " we should be free to do whatever we want "
edit on 12-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Always.

Never imagined id live a day whete a man would be alright telling another man to wear a dress. Or a man lady acting tough, talking about carrying guns and stealing valor to pretend to be a former marine... pathetic, i never once was religious in my life until this year for many many reasons and a lot of time. But our planet was wiped out in the past for going down the same path we are now, and it will be wiped again, i just hope i get front row seats. Id rather die young and epic with the world then old, crippled, and alone

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Land of the free, home of the brave. . . unless you're gay or trans.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Always.

Just a little.

Do I have a right as to how I could raise my child in relation to gender dysphoria ?

Do we as parents get to keep that right of owning our own children and raising them as best as we see is fit ,because we love them with all our hearts .

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

You become religious because men wear dresses?
LMAO!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Always.

Just a little.

Do I have a right as to how I could raise my child in relation to gender dysphoria ?

Do we as parents get to keep that right of owning our own children and raising them as best as we see is fit ,because we love them with all our hearts .

Of course you have that right.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Always.

Can I ask you, did you happen to raise a child that ended up becoming a transvestite?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Land of the free, home of the brave. . . unless you're gay or trans.

That's bs.. go ahead and be gay or trans just don't tell me how to feel about it. I get freedoms too.!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You should always be free to raise your children how you see fit.

I won't ever side with denying a parents right to raise their child anyway they choose.

(within reason, please don't harm children)

I would never ask anyone, would never force anyone, would never support a law that would force anyone to agree to an ideology.

You don't have to accept or even like anything!

But is it too much to ask, if you could acknowledge the same rights for gays and transgendered that we have?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

LMAO!!!!!

No, you seem to just believe what you want to be truth, even if its a lie... sad

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Always.

Can I ask you, did you happen to raise a child that ended up becoming a transvestite?

Not that I am aware of.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

LMAO!!!!!

No, you seem to just believe what you want to be truth, even if its a lie... sad

Gender dysphoria is reality and it's nere to stay. Nothing you can do about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Always.

Not that I am aware of.

Are you sure, you dont sound so sure?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Always.

Not that I am aware of.

Are you sure, you dont sound so sure?

Does it matter?

It wouldn't change how I felt about any of my children.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes, ive seen multiple explosions, whats funny is you wrote something that sounded scripted. If you were over there, tell me. What was the deadliest IED that could not be stopped there?

That would have depended on the area as they had different bomb makers in different regions with different styles. They used pressure plates a lot where I was at. Hell they even incorporated old walnut shells in some of them hoping to delay the detonation until finally the walnut shells would crack under pressure hopefully taking out the patrol leader towards the middle or back of the patrol. We never encountered anything remote det where I was at. We are always looking out for the guy with the sketchers too because those would be the foot prints found at IED sites. Never found that guy either. I've been out for a few years now so I don't know if they're using something new or what but the lethality of the device really depended on the quality of materials and craftsmanship of the maker from my experience so I'm not really sure what you're referencing.

Oh and I know some of the boys kept a throw away Ak in a daypack just in case we smoked the wrong person, oh he definitely had a gun Sir! Y'all ever do that?
edit on 12-7-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I understand, you don't have to share. But I do have a few questions if you're able to answer them.

Were you aware of a vagina at that age? Or did you just not feel comfortable in your own body?

Were you aware of transgenderism, or what it meant to be a boy or girl? Did you understand what "genders" meant?

And lastly, if it isn't too personal, did you yourself come to the conclusion, or did you have any external influences? And if so, at what age did you know for sure?

F**K it I'll share, maybe it will help some to understand or maybe not. So my earliest memory of being different would have been when I was about 4-5 (somewhere in that window). I was living in Italy at the time, both my parents were enlisted Navy. I was at a sitters house one morning and they had set me up on a bean bag in front of the T.V. while they went and laid back down. Now I don't recall what sparked my intrigue/confusion or whatever what have you but I suspect that maybe at some point I had been bathed simultaneously in the company of a little girl or maybe saw a va jay jay on T.V. but either way I don't remember the exact vagina triggered my dysphoria. I do remember however pushing my little parts into my body cavity making them flush and hidden out of sight, and I preferred that. I remember thinking why does mine look different from the other girl's (whoever that girl was I could't tell you), I don't like it. At the time I did not have the understanding or vocabulary to express that to my parents so I didn't.

Fast forward to about 12 I was dressing up in secret any chance I could get with whatever clothes I could borrow/steal. It's also at this time that I saw my first Transexual on a television program and hearing her story sparked my epiphany or p "proverbial lightbulb" if you will. That is when I knew that what I was feeling was real and that I wasn't crazy but that there were others like me and I could eventually get help and be my authentic self. Fast forwarding some more well into adulthood when I finally took the plunge and started my transition about 4 years ago. I am now happier and healthier than I have ever been.

I think I covered your questions in this post but if you need further clarification I will be happy to oblige seeing has you are able to be civil about it.

Oh and for those that would seek to put me down or rain on my parade, you can't stop my sunshine because it will continue to keep on shining. Needless to say I use the ladies room harassment free

Here it is Deaf Alien and we were both correct on details.

.. her memory is only about the vagina exposure and how she or he didn't want to seem different.

I would have lots questions, gently asked ,if a transgender told me this early memory.

Some Kids are sensitive and so want to fit in and not be different.. and I could see that affecting a some 4 year olds in a profound psychological way.

Ok for the second time the alleged sighting of a vagina was speculative on my part. I was filling in the blanks I guess trying to think of something that might have explained why I felt the way I did but I don't remember that. I only remember having the feeling and thought of being incorrect. I don't know how many more times I have to say this.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join