It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Then why didn't this come out before the election when it could've helped Clinton?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Pathetic, simply pathetic.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This admission from an actual NYT writer, Kenneth P. Vogel.
I wonder if the paper will let him print a story on it.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted in this thread yet but Akhmetshin visited the white house for 13 hrs in January before the Trump Jr meeting.

white house logs

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We need a thorough and concise report on everything we know so far so we can debunk this story. I think more will come out.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

No problem, it seems by bringing this guy into the picture, it's unwittingly dragging Obama's white house into the mix.

edit on 14-7-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
At best, this is a big nothing. At worst, this is going to boomerang back on Democrats. Either way, the average person couldn't care less about this story.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
On an interesting and somewhat related topic it appears the investigation into Sanders if actually started at the beginning of 2016 by Obama and his DOJ and not Trump. The guy Sanders is accusing of the politics didnt come into the position until summer 2016.

Apparently the emails from Podesta / DNC discussing their plan of how to deal with Sanders mimics the federal investigation into Sanders wife / Sanders himself.

FBI probe of Bernie Sanders' wife closely tracks Hillary's secret campaign plan

So new theory... Clinton and Obama colluded to destroy any one who might threaten their power, grip on government and on anyone who poses a risk where secrets of Clinton / Obama could be revealed, bringing down the entire rotten mess.

To me it looks like they expected Clinton to win and to use the info to take out Trump and Sanders. When Clinton lost they used the same info to try and bring them down.

If Clinton cant be President then no one can.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's been my theory. They had the sexual scandals going and the polls all looked like they were in the right places for Queen Hillary to win, so they didn't need to drop the Russian angle too for a last minute October surprise.

How many times and in how many places have we heard that it was Podesta who came up with the Russia angle on election night after she lost?

Well it wouldn't terribly hard for him to do if they already had the nucleus of the story they were sitting on, would it?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh stop.
The Russian lady said they contacted her and they were longing( to use her word. ) Longing for information they could use.
They had also been advised in an email that the Russians were attempting to swing the election towards trump. They knew Russia was helping them and they sought out additional info from this lady.
So them claiming all last summer that Russia wasnt behind the hacks was a lie. They knew Russia was trying to help them and they put themselves in a position to assist Russia in that effort.
We got them.
This is collusion.
Never mind they didn't get anything.

You guys don't know when to quit. The left with CNN (Collusion News Network) have been screaming collusion for 10 months now with absolutely nothing to show for it. Keep screaming collusion for the next eight years (yes, Trump will be elected) and maybe it will stick eventually.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

LOL.......I sure hope you guys are enjoying your echo chamber!

The left with CNN (Collusion News Network) have been screaming collusion for 10 months now with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Just LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UnBreakable

LOL.......I sure hope you guys are enjoying your echo chamber!

The left with CNN (Collusion News Network) have been screaming collusion for 10 months now with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Just LOL

Ah yes. Just keep repeating "LOL" when your supposed collusion stories don't stick. The left wreaks of desperation and frustration after you lost your supposed unloseable election.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
The left wreaks of desperation and frustration after you lost your supposed unloseable election.

Ive got a better idea, how about you stop making this a Left vs. Right thing; stop promoting civil war with your BS rhetoric, and instead focus on the country and ALL of it's citizens, not just your friggin party affiliation.

By the way, for those who are Democrats, which isn't me, it's not about the goddamn election nor is it about 'collusion' which is a poor nomenclature as far as I'm concerned in the first place.....what you personally are embracing is even the very idea that it's OK for Russia or ANY foreign nation to attempt to influence our people directly....it isn't.

I'm kinda hoping in a way that you log on here, basically find posting here as a big joke and isn't a reflection of how you really feel, then go about your day actually caring about your friends, family and neighbors whether theyre Republicans OR Democrats....I can respect that. If not, you are part of the problem in this nation.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

What exactly is unusual or even wrong for foreign govts to influence your elections? Happens all the time.
It's amazing how a new 'evil' that is actually just business as usual can be created by the media and the weak minds follow along... "Look! Look! Flashing lights!! Wow!"

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This admission from an actual NYT writer, Kenneth P. Vogel.
I wonder if the paper will let him print a story on it.

twitter.com...

Drudge Report? Pretty unreliable, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What exactly is unusual or even wrong for foreign govts to influence your elections? Happens all the time.
It's amazing how a new 'evil' that is actually just business as usual can be created by the media and the weak minds follow along... "Look! Look! Flashing lights!! Wow!"

I think it's a matter of "yes, foreign powers try to interfere" -- BUT -- to have Americans INVITE and HELP them interfere is another kettle of fish.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh stop.
The Russian lady said they contacted her and they were longing( to use her word. ) Longing for information they could use.
They had also been advised in an email that the Russians were attempting to swing the election towards trump. They knew Russia was helping them and they sought out additional info from this lady.
So them claiming all last summer that Russia wasnt behind the hacks was a lie. They knew Russia was trying to help them and they put themselves in a position to assist Russia in that effort.
We got them.
This is collusion.
Never mind they didn't get anything.

You guys don't know when to quit. The left with CNN (Collusion News Network) have been screaming collusion for 10 months now with absolutely nothing to show for it. Keep screaming collusion for the next eight years (yes, Trump will be elected) and maybe it will stick eventually.

The left needs to look up the statute for the crime of "collusion" and post it here for all to see.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think it's a matter of "yes, foreign powers try to interfere" -- BUT -- to have Americans INVITE and HELP them interfere is another kettle of fish.

Something thats been on-going in countries around the world since time began. To think this is new to the United States is to reveal just how naive a person can be. To think the US has never done this to another country, well, just shows how naive a person can be. By the way US politics have seen there fair share of tampering by there own citizens.

Lyndon B Johnson and his election win in Texas in 48 for starters...
Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wassermann-Schultz, Donna Brazile and the rigged Democratic Primary in 2016...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The left wreaks of desperation and frustration after you lost your supposed unloseable election.

Ive got a better idea, how about you stop making this a Left vs. Right thing; stop promoting civil war with your BS rhetoric, and instead focus on the country and ALL of it's citizens, not just your friggin party affiliation.

By the way, for those who are Democrats, which isn't me, it's not about the goddamn election nor is it about 'collusion' which is a poor nomenclature as far as I'm concerned in the first place.....what you personally are embracing is even the very idea that it's OK for Russia or ANY foreign nation to attempt to influence our people directly....it isn't.

I'm kinda hoping in a way that you log on here, basically find posting here as a big joke and isn't a reflection of how you really feel, then go about your day actually caring about your friends, family and neighbors whether theyre Republicans OR Democrats....I can respect that. If not, you are part of the problem in this nation.

Ya, cause the US has never tried to influence elections................

The CIA has accused Russia of interfering in the 2016 presidential election by hacking into Democratic and Republican computer networks and selectively releasing emails. But critics might point out the U.S. has done similar things.The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University.

www.latimes.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join