It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Luciferianism, Its ideology and Goals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'd rather not present this topic today for you, if a perfect opportunity had not arrived at my door last evening. The reason - it is lengthy talk without the proper references at hand. But reference I have and reference you'll get.

So what would be this so much glorified evidence, the basis upon which we would be able to discuss the obscure and many-sided topic(refer to the headline). Is it going to be super-insightful YouTube video made by conspiracy researcher with big mouth and wild ideas, or maybe a testimony, an interview of an insider of some Luceferian society?

Nope. Nothing like that. It's movie. But not any movie, a film produced with the single purpose of spreading the Luceferian agenda. A movie representing with full detail the ideas behind this ideology and it's aims. Clean and straightforward presentation from the people you might call "technocrats" as well. The Lyceferians themselves. I've seen many movies done with the same purpose, but this one is above all of them in it's arrogance. It's filled to the bone with occult symbolism "from the beginning to the end" and disregarding its simple and obvious plot the message it carries, has huge psychological impact, especially to the non-conspiracial brain of the masses.

This movie is LUCY

Yes, straight from the headline, they are declaring it, without hiding a thing. "This is LUCIfer"

"The bringer of light" they say... Oh gee... It's dummer than a cowfrog hybrid isolated for three generations in sahara...

Now I'll show you "what light they are selling here...

Scarlett Johansson(Lucy) explains Luceferian ideology:
"

Humans consider themselves unique so they've rooted there whole theory of existence on their uniqueness. One is their unit of measure, but it's not. All social systems we've put into place are a mere sketch. One plus one equals two. That's all we've learned, but one plus one has never equaled two. There are, in fact, no numbers and no letters. We've codified our existence to bring it down to human size to make it comprehensible. We've created a scale so that we can forget its unfathomable scale.

Scarlett Johansson(Lucy) at the end of the movie reveals the final goal of Luciferianism after she transform herself into binary system(computer) and suggest that human kind as we know it should be exterminated, or so so to say transform to binary systems:

Life was given to us a billion years ago. Now you know what to do with it.

The meaning is hidden in the scenes as she says this.

Thank you for throwing an eye(pun) at my quick sketch of Modern Luciferianism, be well and if you are bored to death(in need of second-grade LucyWood movie) you can try watch the whole film, as I mentioned it's full with juicy symbolism.

Source: m.imdb.com...

In the end however, I must say that I am highly disappointed that even Morgan Freeman took a role in this script. Shame, really I never thought he'll go that low...

Okay and one last last thing. You known the resembling of some plant parts with cosmological features... I love to say that the universe can be very well represented by a watermelon, I even used to meditate staring at twelve-stripe watermelons.

But sadly some people on this planet call themselves enlightened and instead of staring at watermelons, they cut them like engineers and make binary lego-world with the pieces. Then they call this Art, and dance proudly...

Yeah, where's my axe...

P.S. Very nice, ATS mobile platform intentionally or unintentionally tried to crash my posting, good that I was prepared...
Let's call it, chance

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Sometimes a movie is just a movie...I thought it was pretty good.
Don't connect dots which are not there.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I find it difficult to pronounce Luciferianism, could we find a simpler term
edit on 11-7-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sometimes a watermelon is just a food well presented that make kids want to eat it.

Hollywood have been selling the occult for decades, nothing new.
what can you do about it?

Stone them?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yes....it's the same as the old lucifer.....and the timing is perfect for your thread.....

It's as if it's now or never for the evil one, I swear.

There's a lot of other similar happenings, too....huh!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I find it mind boggling that people actually believe in the fairy tale Devil in this day and age.

The Devil's greatest trick was getting you to think he is real, that's the true conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So don't believe, stop preaching your religion at us

Mason's, don't you have to swear a death oath to your god, who ever you choose
Why if you don't believe
Or are you just following the crowd, doing what you are told to by those above you

Amazing how you think you can take the intelectual high ground when you are a nutter as well
edit on 11-7-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I don't have a religion, I gave up that up some time ago. Guilt and dogma didn't appeal to me.

Why if you don't believe
Or are you just following the crowd, doing what you are told to by those above you

You are a very, very confused person.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't have a religion, I gave up that up some time ago. Guilt and dogma didn't appeal to me.

Why if you don't believe

You are a very, very confused person.

So you are not a goat rider?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Not sure what you are trying to ask. Maybe get a bit of control on your emotions and ask again. Don't let my non-belief in your pal Lucifer influence your questions, you can believe all you want.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Not sure what you are trying to ask. Maybe get a bit of control on your emotions and ask again. Don't let my non-belief in your pal Lucifer influence your questions, you can believe all you want.

Ok emotions controlled, check. I can't tick

Augustus masonicus, sounds masonite?
So are you a goat rider,,butta butta
😜
Are atheist now welcome in the lodge, that must be new? Butta butta

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Is every girl called Lucy really an embodiment of Satan? I've never dated a Lucy, but now I could be tempted.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

The vile veil of evil ?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sometimes history shows a Luceferian society better than fiction.

Licy himself appeared in Hitler and got named The Lucifurher.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Where did I say I am an Atheist? I'm just not religious. Why is this so difficult for you to follow?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I respect your opinion, however the dots are there. Actually I don't even need to connect dots and make conclusions based assumptions, because everything is said on loud voice. Watch the movie second time...

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

Of course! "Brainlessness", "Tragicomedy" and "Early Childhood Traumatic Experience" can describe the phenomena as well...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Where did I say I am an Atheist? I'm just not religious. Why is this so difficult for you to follow?

Now boy get your emotions in check
I just asked if you are a goat rider, now you are all put out
Grow up

I asked and you seemed to have gotten all uppity, stop acting as if your an intelectual chosen superior, you ain't

Some believe in lucifer, you hide what you believe in, but openly admit you are not an atheist, riding goats I guarantee and buttering up the behind
I know

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Some believe in Lucifer...

Some people are deluded, obviously.

...you hide what you believe in...

I do? I've stated my spiritual beliefs on here plenty of times, I'm panentheistic.

I do like your homosexual slurs however, shows your emotional and mental level.

edit on 11-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Some believe in Lucifer...

Some people are deluded, obviously.

...you hide what you believe in...

I do? I've stated my spiritual beliefs on here plenty of times, I'm panentheistic.

I do like your homosexual slurs however, shows your emotional and mental level.

Butta butta, I know you know it's not a homosexual thing. I was just letting you know I know the rituals, butta butta

I don't care about your spiritual beliefs, only that patronising self grandioising masons need to be shown their hypocrisy.
No emotions, no fear
Job done

edit on 11-7-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry, Lucifer-believer, where's the hypocrisy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join