It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Have the High Moral Ground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I am absolutely sick to death of these people who look down on everyone else while doing the very things they claim to be against. A prime example of this was the recent anti-sharia marches that took place around the U.S. which were derailed by Antifa and other far-left lunatics. We also recently witnesses how a feminist movement tried to present the hijab as an empowering thing for women. So let me get this straight, laws which prevent women from driving, allow their husbands to abuse them, and force them to cover their faces are things which promote equality and liberty for women? How utterly insane do you have to be to not see how contradictory that is?

Let me make something absolutely clear, I will respect the culture of other nations and if they want to live under Sharia law that is their business, but western culture is patently incompatible with Sharia law and far-left groups have no right to enforce those laws onto nations which were founded on principles which fundamentally oppose such oppressive laws. Also if these people truly cared about respecting cultures, they wouldn't put so much effort into making "white people" feel bad about their heritage and culture. I could be any damn color, I'm still going to have some respect for my forefathers however I will also acknowledge the mistakes they made.

Groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa have a core message which should ultimately be a good one but some how they've become something akin to a terrorist organization. They espouse messages of equality and respect for other human beings, while going around wearing black masks and using violence as a way to intimidate and suppress any opinion they don't agree with. Through some misguided sense of self righteousness they've quite literally morphed into the racists and fascists they claim to be opposing. This is not at all hyperbole, shaming an entire race for something that occurred before they were even born, promoting barbaric laws which strip women of their rights and freedoms, this is serious stuff.

What I also find very interesting is that group such as Black Lives Matter also undermine their own agenda by taking such a heavy handed approach. Those tactics repulse people and only make the public dislike them. Upholding ideals of equality for men and women and people of different races are obviously important issues and they deserve some attention to make sure everyone has the same opportunities and rights, and now people might not take those issues as seriously as they otherwise might have because they've seen the tactics used by the people pushing those issues. Not only that, groups such as BLM are hated by a large percentage of people who are black because they believe such extreme groups put all black people in a bad light.

Of course I'm not going to judge an entire race of people based on what one small group does, I treat all people exactly the same regardless of the amount of melanin in their skin, and there are just as many white SJW lunatics as their are black, probably more white actually. If you're one of these people then you probably already stopped reading on the first paragraph and assumed I must be a nazi, and that's one of your biggest mistakes. You do not have a monopoly on morality, you aren't the judge and jury of society, you are engrossed in a more righteous than thou attitude which only leads you to become the very thing you despise and then fail to even recognize what you have become.

We're on a conspiracy theory forum here ok, we aren't exactly the type of people who trust the government, police, or corporations, so we are similar that way to groups such as Antifa. However we also recognize that police play a very important role in modern society and we will respect a President when we believe they are telling the truth and getting things done, hence why you'll find a very strong support for Trump on ATS. Putting on a black mask and running around like a crazy person promoting complete anarchy is not going to get you very far. You can virtue signal all day long but eventually you'll find that all your efforts, although seeded with good intentions, have had the opposite intended effect.

Now for entertainment purposes and to help solidify my point, here's one of the latest videos from h3h3 which gives us more insight into the "Hugh Mungus" (aka Rudy Pantoja) story. Apparently Rudy was at some sort of city council meeting to argue for the development of a new police station because he believed it could clean up the area and he attempted to convey how the North precinct of Seattle had helped get his heroin addicted daughter off the street, however he was constantly interrupted by the BLM activist Zarna and people associated with her. As he was speaking of his daughter being helped by the police someone yells out "was she white" which clearly upsets Rudy and he responds "She is a Hispanic, Latino, Chicano, we're proud of our heritage".

That doesn't stop the interruptions though, they afford him absolutely no respect or chance to speak properly although he gave them that decency and he was saying nothing I would consider particularly inflammatory. When Zarna gets her chance to speak she rants about how police are "all bad apples", not a single good guy in the force according to her delusional view of reality. After they are finished speaking and Rudy was leaving the building Zarna chose to film Rudy and confront him, then proceeded to accuse him of sexual harassment. She then begins harassing security guards asking why they did nothing to Rudy, eventually leading to the police being called because she wouldn't leave the premises.

edit on 11/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I have only one motto. Don't listen to anyone except yourself, the final lesson.. And if you choose to take some one elses word and it royally fails, you have no one left to blame but yourself.
S&F
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Great post. I don't watch much H3H3 but they are usually on point.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

good point but the presenter in the vid is a bit off. I think your point would have been stronger had you found a different source. S&F

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Yes, never get sucked into group thought regardless of how righteous they claim to be. That applies to organized religion too.

a reply to: Antipathy17

This one is well worth watching.

a reply to: brutus61

Lmao, is it the eyebrow twitch?
edit on 11/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Precisely, yes. : )

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa have a core message which should ultimately be a good one but some how they've become something akin to a terrorist organization. They espouse messages of equality and respect for other human beings, while going around wearing black masks and using violence as a way to intimidate and suppress any opinion they don't agree with. Through some misguided sense of self righteousness they've quite literally morphed into the racists and fascists they claim to be opposing. This is not at all hyperbole, shaming an entire race for something that occurred before they were even born, promoting barbaric laws which strip women of their rights and freedoms, this is serious stuff

It really is mind boggling how idiotic these people are. Honestly I think it is the inevitable result of many and I do mean many social engineering studies, they are applying methods developed for over a century now and all it took to unleash the "anti-fascist" movement was Trump.

LOL as if the entire push to a NWO is not fascist!

Have you seen the video of "anti-fascists" applauding a speech completely composed of Hitler quotes?

Like I said, IDIOTS, perhaps dangerous idiots is more accurate!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Yes, never get sucked into group thought regardless of how righteous they claim to be. That applies to organized religion too.

Seems like this is your excercise of organising group thought
I think you are full of crap and I won't follow your crap ideology

Stop preaching at me

I am joking of course, but....

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

I have only one motto. Don't listen to anyone except yourself, the final lesson.. And if you choose to take some one elses word and it royally fails, you have no one left to blame but yourself.
S&F

So you are telling us this because you want us to follow your motto?
Listen to yourselves

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

That's an interesting point actually. But if I really wanted to reach a wide audience there are much more appealing media formats I could have used rather than a wall of text on a forum, and I wouldn't have to debate people to support my argument.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

That's an interesting point actually. But if I really wanted to reach a wide audience there are much more appealing media formats I could have used rather than a wall of text on a forum, and I wouldn't have to debate people to support my argument.

I am not saying you are right or wrong but as soon as you say something
Others are going to take offence and still others are going to get angry

Just can't afford to become like those you have problems with

It's a tight rope

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The point here though is one that Nietzche saw a long time ago -

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

edit on 11-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have been fallowing some of these issues in Norway. Where i see that we think the solution to the problem is to put up laws that ban these People/women to wear hijab. The peopblem i see here is that by setting up a Law that forbids....you take away their personal right to choose to wear hijab's if they want to wear it.
The right way to go is that everyone should be able to freely decide for them selves. In Our way of doing Things we are also using force by implementing new Laws.

This means that we punish the woman for wearing a hijab that she will be punished by her Family for not wearing. Where is the common sense in that? How does this help her in any way?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The problem is that if the woman is punished by her family for not wearing the hijab ... did *she* freely choose or was it chosen for her?

Then there is the larger problem of the cultural inversion taking place. When you import enough people who culturally feel that woman *must* wear the hijab or burka in order to be publicly decent, they will impose that on the people around them through social means - shaming those who do not dress appropriately, even threatening and raping, which is what is done to women who do not conform in their own societies and countries.

So in effect, that dress code is then *chosen* for non-Muslim woman who do not want to be unpleasantly molested.

So the answer isn't always free choice either because how free does it end up being?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The point i really wanted to get across is that; First of all its wrong of us to punish the woman. Because as you state she could be forced to wear a hijab. We should not punish her for something she is forced to wear.

If she chooses to wear it by free will, then it is also wrong to punish her, because she is not being forced to wear it. She is wearing it because she wants to.

The other problem you bring up is actually the issue. In other Words it is not the woman that is the problem or the hijab in it self. It is how women are seposed to tend them selves in front of men/Family.

Here we have issues as well because we have laws that give People freedom to have their religion and culture. These laws have to be changed if we are not going to have conflicting laws.

Womens rights have conflicting laws when it comes to other religions and culture.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa have a core message which should ultimately be a good one but some how they've become something akin to a terrorist organization.

That's where the whole rant falls apart, 'your' perception of reality isn't reality at all.
Swallow a bunch of generalisations and be the idiot you don't want to be.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Shad Daley? Top kek.
They are really not capable of having thoughts of their own and have no idea who Hitler was. Like i said anti-facists should just
because they have no idea what they are talking about. The same goes for some members on ATS as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I agree. Sharia Law goes against an individual's basic freedom, equality and other basic human rights the founders explicitly included in our constitution. Protesting any of these issues that go against our constitutional rights should be promoted and supported by all Americans.

If we fail to voice our dissatisfaction and oppose these forces, we allow these hateful ideologies to creep into society. It creates divisiveness and gradually chisels away at western freedoms. I know our constitution protects the freedom of speech and the right to organize, but I would really like to see it amended making organized groups illegal who engage in violence, illegal drugs, crime, racial attacks, murder and terrorism.

It would benefit society overall, and help us rise to a more peaceful, civilized and caring society.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

My perception of reality is based on what I observe in reality. These groups go around causing damage to businesses and public properly and they commonly use violence against their opponents. I recently saw a video where a white transsexual Antifa member screams in the face of a black conservative guy and then sucker punches him. There are even other black guys just watching it happen and even backing up the white Antifa member, I mean the irony is just off the scales.

And here's some common sense from a black man:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Seems like 3rd wave feminism is a cry for rough sex.

There I said it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join