It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Who

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I need to know who the mod of mods is that would need to set up a research project space, I am planning on putting together to contest the information the Tony Bushby has published from a religion based point of view. I would ask that space begivin and that those interested say so.

I will need a couple of weeks to get the books myself but am looking for participants and a mod to help set this up.

the link below tells of the books

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If it was me I would have U2Ued a Mod or superMod and have them pass on the Info to SO .

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Call me crazy but I went out on a limb and checked out the research forum to find your answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since Advisor is the only moderator of this forum it stands to reason Advisor would be someone to contact....

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
Call me crazy but I went out on a limb and checked out the research forum to find your answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since Advisor is the only moderator of this forum it stands to reason Advisor would be someone to contact....

I thought Adviser would be the one but wanted to make sure also this acts as an invite to others to come together on this issue so I have achieved both when I get a group then I guess I will contact Advisor but I dont want to waste Advisors time till I see interest in the subject, Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
If it was me I would have U2Ued a Mod or superMod and have them pass on the Info to SO .

Skeptic is over this or Advisor now Im getting confused again , I knew they where both around that area but I thought they moded over differnt areas of specialty , thats why I was asking.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Skeptic is over this or Advisor now Im getting confused again , I knew they where both around that area but I thought they moded over differnt areas of specialty , thats why I was asking.

I agree it does become a bit confusing. I rely on one or two close Mods to help me out when I need it.

Its my understanding SO and Simon have the last say. I might be wrong, things change fast, if you blink you might miss it.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I agree it does become a bit confusing. I rely on one or two close Mods to help me out when I need it.

Its my understanding SO and Simon have the last say. I might be wrong, things change fast, if you blink you might miss it.

I usually do like to talk to a particular couple of mods for most everything I have to say to a mod, because I admire and trust them , but last time those Mods turned me turn Advisor and Skeptic, for info so I just left them out of the loop so as not to waste their time. However if I would have been talking to one maybe I wouldnt have got nailed for 20 pts for excessive quote a little bit ago , Just kidding that mod that got me is ok and one of the ones I trust and like. I just didnt want to beat a dead horse and waste that mods time knowing I would be referred away.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Any body that answered this note interested and getting in on this, I dont want the invitation lost in the greater scheme of things. I need people to join in. Come on guys you know you want to , there are some of you out there that live for this type of stuff, come on you know you want to (pun coming You know you want to the serpent said to eve, LOL

[edit on 7/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well I guess that blows that noone is interested so I guess then I will have to set out on my own somewhere out here in a regular room,bummer the search for knowledge is better won with diverse views.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well first of all to answer the question in the title, I am who. I am also what. In certain cases I am "leave me alone".
I'll prove it. Go up to any stranger and say "The Vagabond is", and they will say "The Vagabond is who?" "The Vagabond is what?" or "leave me alone."

Anyway, I recommend that if you want a research project you should take a look at how the goals of other projects in the research forum are laid out then U2U ADVISOR with your proposal. You can recruit in the research forum then.

You may also want to clarify exactly what issue you want to address with this research project. (I read the link and this did clarify it somewhat, but setting out specific goals for the project would be a good idea.)

I wouldn't mind contributing. Off the top of my head I can tell you that Tacitus says Jesus WAS crucified and that he had a religious following before Constantine. I can also tell you that the more common myth about the cross is that it was stolen from the symbol of Tammuz and was reminiscent of a Jewish insurgent who had been nailed to a tree a couple hundred years before the ministry of Christ. Again, this seems to be contradicted in the Annals of Tacitus.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A plan has now been submitted to advisor for recommendation, modification and setup so I will post here with the result of the situation as soon as I know something , all persons wishing to participate seriously whether they biblical scholars,scientific scholars,or history scholars are welcome.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Member solicitation is presently being performed Advisor I am trying to at least meet the minimal membership target to start off and am willing to add till max compacity is filled unless the project ends before max participation can be achieved

top topics

join