It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Election Fraud Due to Treason and Espionage Is Shown, Will There Be Civil Tort Liability?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

You"re joking,right?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
They would have to prove which of their votes were changed by the fraud.

And this is exactly why, in two prior replies, I said: "Actual damages awarded: ZERO..." and a different story for punitive damages.

Actually, things, as always, depend on the judge, the jury, and the arguments, specious or otherwise, with which the attorneys come up.
edit on 11-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected misspelling.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The level of Leftist derangement is reaching astonishing heights.
Let's just give the Presidency to Hillary and give everyone that voted for her $10,000 for their trouble so we don't have to listen to them anymore, maybe only then will their childish tantrums stop.
I am going to move to Russia, maybe they will give me free sh*t for being a Trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

oh lord. Hillary is not going to be president, ffs.

clinton was impeached for lying about a freaken blow job. what trump's campaign has done is FAR FAR worse. ya, but the left is being childish...

you all that voted for him should be livid. they lied to YOU.

edit on 11-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RazorV66

oh lord. Hillary is not going to be president, ffs.

clinton was impeached for lying about a freaken blow job. what trump's campaign has done is FAR FAR worse. ya, but the left is being childish...

you all that voted for him should be livid. they lied to YOU.

Jesus Christ.
If I have to tell you that my post was complete sarcasm, it's no wonder you guys believe all this Russian nonsense.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

In a prior reply above, I semi-facetiously alluded to the possibility of suing Vladimir Putin and the whole Russian government for dirty doings intended to impede the administration of our government and its election.

Since that post, it’s being reported in the media that Donald Trump Jr. essentially admitted to crimes of collusion and violations of campaign finance laws (to wit, the receipt and/or solicitation of something of value from a foreign government, Russia), this being related to his meeting in Trump Tower with Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Last night, Rachel Maddow, on her MSNBC show, pointed out that such a meeting (and possibly other disclosed and yet-to-be-disclosed meetings) with Trump associates could very well serve as a coercive element for Russia to extort - how you say - "favors" from the Trump administration.

Here’s the very salient question: if Russia is to use improper meetings with U.S. officials as the basis for extortion attempts, would they not have to record such meetings?

Now, I don’t know to what extent there is Presidential security at the “Northern White House,” Trump Tower, now that Melania Trump has moved to the real White House in D.C. with son Barron, but wouldn’t it be prudent to examine all Russian operative-visitors to Trump Tower for wires and bugs on their person or property like a purse or amulet... but, then, again, the Republican Trump bunch are a bunch of knuckleheads.

Ms. Veselnitskaya stated that Paul Manafort, during the Trump Tower meeting at which Mr. Manafort was one of the attendees, spent most of his time fiddling with his cell phone. How rude… but what was he really doing? Was he using his cell phone for audio or possibly video recording of that meeting? If so, then he would have to be a real knucklehead, but this was already established.

Here are a couple of points. When I use my smartphone for voice recognition software to transcribe my speech to written text, I have to be connected to the Internet presumably because I have to prevail upon the computer capabilities of the big “cloud” in the great beyond, and, if so, then that “cloud” may very well be making a permanent recording of what I am doing. When I use my phone’s Note app to record speech, I don’t know, but maybe the “cloud” is similarly making a permanent copy of what I am attempting to record.

These supposed, permanent copies in “the cloud” are not so far-fetched considering that rumors circulated very long ago that the NSA taps into every phone conversation, every email, every fax… every, every everything, so I’d venture a guess that whatever any citizen does on his smartphone these days is captured and recorded PERMANENTLY in a “cloud” super computer.

The prospect of the existence of these recordings is something for The Donald and even Putin to chew on considering all the [allegedly illegal] leaks that have happened. With the discontent and demonstrations that are occurring against Putin and his government, it would stand to reason that these hostile sentiments may start to infiltrate Putin’s government where disaffected workers may say, “Oh, ****** it! I will leak to the press to more than embarrass Putin.”

Such things, leaks and recordings, will form the basis and evidence for civil lawsuits seeking untold actual and punitive damages from the Trump bunch as well as from Vladimir Putin.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You know, when something big happens like a major airliner crash, lawyers file their suits immediately before all the dust settles and before all of the facts are collected.

The way I see it, class action civil lawsuits against Trump, most of his flying monkeys, Vladimir Putin and the whole Russian government could have been filed long ago.
edit on 12-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Removed an extraeous and erroneous letter and added a word for clarity.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I was just watching a Youtube video of Lawrence O'Donnell's "Last Word" MSNBC show from last night.

On that show, Bob Bauer, Former White House Counsel under Obama, was a guest commentator.

Mr. Bauer said that, because Donald Trump, Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner were agents of the Trump campaign at the infamous Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Trump Presidential Committee as an organization may be brought into the circle of potential exposure.

"Potential exposure??"

Since this was said in the context of criminal legal exposure for that trio of Stooges, Mr. Bauer, who did not elaborate, must have meant legal exposure for the Trump Presidential Committee. However, it is not possible to impose a penalty of imprisonment upon an organization, so Mr. Bauer must have meant civil legal exposure for the Trump Presidential Committee.

VERDICT: Actual damages awarded: ZERO; punitive damages awarded: $3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You mean the lawyer working with the Democrats? the one working for FusionGPS who the Democrats hired?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's starting... as of yesterday.

Trump campaign sued for privacy invasion by victims of DNC hack

Actual damages awarded: ZERO

Punitive damages awarded: $4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This should be hilarious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join