It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to end Obamacare and go the Russian way.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
As a Chinese Canadian, I am buffeled why America's healthcare is so bad. I immigrated to Canada. I waited months for a surgery with no luck. I had to go to China. I got my surgery done the same day and only cost me a few hundred bucks. China spends 5.5 percent of GDP and has universal healthcare. Russia spends 7.1 percent of GDP and has universal healthcare. America spends 17.1 percent of GDP on healthcare and has no universal healthcare. So, I mean, I don't know why America is like this. Maybe the insurance lobby and too much corruption. So my suggestion is copy either China or Russia and Trump will be the best president ever.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

data.worldbank.org...

www.sciencedirect.com...

I think it's terribly unfair that you start a thread about Russia's excellent healthcare, yet you went to China for your operation. Terribly unfair to our Chinese ally! Give credit where credit is due.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meh. I don't speak Russian.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Meh. I don't speak Russian.

How did you learn that Russia's healthcare system is better than ObamaCare? That IS the title of this thread you started.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Russia's system is much less costly. 7.1% of GDP compared to 17.1% of GDP. 100% coverage. The US has less than 90% coverage.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
IMO the Chinese system is better. It does not mandate everyone have health insurance like the Russian system does. It costs 5.5% of GDP compared to Russia's which costs 7.1% of GDP. It also provides everyone with health insurance.

data.worldbank.org...

www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Russian women are hot. Russian social services are excellent. Russia has many strong points the US does not have. Countries trade goods based on comparative advantage. Countries can also learn strong points from each other.

Russia also has less than 1/2 our population, but yes healthcare outside of the insurance umbrella is the only way to fix this for those who do not have access to anything else but ACA.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

IMO the Chinese system is better. It does not mandate everyone have health insurance like the Russian system does. It costs 5.5% of GDP compared to Russia's which costs 7.1% of GDP. It also provides everyone with health insurance.

I don't think China does much of anything good or well for their people. The vast majority live in poverty, and I don't think that farmer gets open heart surgery when needed.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Russia's system is much less costly. 7.1% of GDP compared to 17.1% of GDP. 100% coverage. The US has less than 90% coverage.

OK..so you're talking financially "better", instead of better than the U.S. in results of medical treatment. Understood.

Maybe it's a "You get what you pay for", situation.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

data.worldbank.org...

www.sciencedirect.com...

Based on what happened at the end of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I suggest that you try to not make similar threads. When you get thread "closed" by the moderators, every ATS member who took the time to respond to you in that thread, wasted his/her time. Not cool bro.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Sure, surgeries can be free too. Might have to up the tax to pay for that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As a Chinese Canadian, I am giving the big middle finger and FU to Obamacare. Who in this day and age mandates people do this, do that. Chinese government never mandates anyone to do anything. On top of that, more than 11% of Americans are uninsured after 7 years of Obamacare. Chinese government started health reform in 2009 when half of Chinese people were uninsured. 2 years later, less than 5% of Chinese people were uninsured. Obamacare is draconian and corrupt. Chinese healthcare is a thousand times better than Obamacare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join